[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 82 KB, 842x792, 0mfay069y0x01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25048328 No.25048328 [Reply] [Original]

I live in southern europe, and whenever I try to sell used stuff on the internet, I always have a mountain of retards that say

>what the minimum price for this item? :)

How fucking retarded do you hsve to be? Obviously I'm not going to tell you what the minimum is, you have to make an offer yourself. I used to answer with "what's the max you're willing to pay?" but now I don't even bother answering. Honestly, it's like 90% of thr messages I get are like this and I cannot understand what these peabrains are thinking when they are writing that acephalous inquiry.

>> No.25048422

>>25048328
>My price is on the listing, if you make a reasonable offer I might consider it

>> No.25048472

Just don't reply?
Must be a cultural thing, I sell on eBay in the UK and rarely get these, when I do I just don't respond, someone else will buy it for the price I am asking.

>> No.25048612

>>25048422
I used to reply that when I was still green into this stuff. But now I'm way too pissed at all these retards and I simply cannot be civil.

>>25048472
I just got a message like this last night and that's what I did. But I don't feel vindicated. It is not enough that I make money selling my junk, these retards need to get fucked/scammed.