[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24986416 No.24986416 [Reply] [Original]

>playing a vidya in the holiday (right now)
>don't have work tomorrow
>suddenly having flashbacks to over 10 years ago, when I was a teenager playing PS2 and PS3 games
>remember two feelings in particular: long,aimless, friendless summers where I played videogames that felt particularly sterile in their colour palettes, menus, music
>remember one PS2 game in particular that combined its sterile look with its music and overall tone to create a nostalgic memory of me playing the game and a nostalgia for an imagined youth I never had (being in a kawaii / preppy looking school and having a fun school life)
>my memories of my life 8+ years ago make me feel like I lived a sterile life where nothing was possible (what I did was waste my free time and feel really sad)

I remember the smell of the toilet paper in a new, modern building. It smelt like it was coated in some sort of dust. I remember some parts of the building had exposed concrete even after it opened, which was a stylistic choice.

I remember many years ago, I would go to the university in the evening to read in a random building and one time I went there during winter and it was cold and dark in the evening but in a way without any moisture due to recent rain. It felt like being in a glossy digital movie.

I remember watching Drive in the cinema and then reading the novel in a university building one evening and it was a dark night outside.

I remember finishing the final exam of a university year and realising I had a long summer holiday to come. The weather was slightly warm, slightly cloudy, very neutral and bland. I remember I had had a crush on a girl (I wasn't even r9k pilled yet!!!) I sometimes saw in the course of the final exam and I never saw here again or had talked to her at all in the first place.

I remember going through my extreme procrastination phase towards the end of my time there and walking past this crowd of extremely happy, costumed, treasure hunting (or something) Chads and Staceys.

>> No.24986449
File: 150 KB, 700x1000, chie pretty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24986416
But you do have good memories of your virtual high school life, right anon?

>> No.24986493

>>24986449
P4 sucks, I hate how everyone sucks your cock for no reason, felt really fucking fake.
Is that how Chads live their life?

>> No.24986524
File: 471 KB, 500x500, 1592083405723.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24986449
This game + P3 made my not want to KMS in high school

>> No.24986545

ive been on 4chan for a while and trawled through different boards and let me tell you, biz has the highest incidence of these help seeking posts. pls get some hobbies and stop looking at charts for every waking moment

>> No.24986550
File: 97 KB, 750x856, 1560017053579.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24986416
get off r9k, go to bed at 10 PM every day, exercise, eat vegetables, get a haircut, get on a dating app, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it