[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 1587855562839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24938303 No.24938303 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>Christmas holidays started recently
>days consisted of vidya (a fun new one and the one I'm 60+ hours in to), reading (two non fiction books, one a midwit book, another upper midwit / lower topwit), drinking coffee, giving up binging on junk food, binging 2 days later
>feeling sad at doing nothing productive
>looked at crypto / startup / silicon valley Twitter and felt so inadequate

Driving around feels extremely pointless when it's not after work.

I had another epiphany about how all encompassing and important fitting in and social skills are in the workplace (not good for my future prospects) but I then had the full epiphany: No matter how important I think normieness, looks, fake enthusiasm, and extroversion are in the working world, I'm still underestimating it.

My loserdom is hitting home (see above epiphany but slightly adapt it). The blackpill is now common knowledge (looks are everything, 80/20, most men are doomed, ugly people live lives on hard mode), even on Reddit. My 20s are gone and I enjoyed none of it. It was a fugue of sadness, regret at time wasted, inability to muster any motivation, and other negative emotions. I had no social life at all.

I went for a really long walk recently and listened to cum town, a rationalist podcast, and an alt right podcast. Cum Town has not been that good recently. I can't really give a crap about these alt right podcasts when they just gawk at the inevitable. I have enjoyed the Moldbugnaissance but I have no interest in his current more theoretical work behind the paywall. My approach to news is like my approach to food. I only really live for the binges / happenings.

One actual goal I have: I really want to lose 10 kg, at least, by next summer.

Reading books is pure consumercuckoldry. I get not a lot out of it.

I have no expertise and there's nothing I can talk about at length or in depth.

I am hoping being an ugly loser can motivate me to do anything but sadly that hasn't worked so far.

>> No.24938365

get a trade job bro. its fun and if you have a good crew they can become good friends. also something crazy seems to happen every day so youll have something to talk about

>> No.24938435

No one is doing good during covid-enjoy other people’s misery. Plus now with more people working from home social skills aren’t as important.

>> No.24938497

to all the newfags: this guy is a scammer don't get involved in his diary posting

>> No.24938604

>>24938303
One of my friend's told me this: "everyone else is depressed, too." Life is hard, it is a constant struggle. The only way to feel better about things as someone on the spectrum (you are included) is to start accumulating small achievements, whether intellectual or financial (business). That way you can leverage yourself higher in the market, making up for your sperginess. Things get better if you try, stop being a fagggot.

>> No.24938630

>>24938497
>this guy is a scammer
what is the scam???

>> No.24938669

>>24938303
>silicon valley Twitter and felt so inadequate
the point of social media is to make you feel like that.
>10kg
you can lose the weight m8. count calories, do cardio. sounds like a meme but it works. be consistent
if you want to be happy a gf, high income, or high social status wont make you happy if you dont love yourself. you need to come to terms with your faults and enjoy your own company if you ever hope to be content.
>how important I think normieness, looks, fake enthusiasm, and extroversion are
yeah it does matter, people dont leave you alone at work and expect you to listen to their dumb story theyve told a thousand times if you want to ever be in charge of anything. id really recommend a more solitary career for introverts like delivery driver or something. theres still hope. bob ross became successful at like 40 so you still have time.

>> No.24938709

Do you even watch anime nigger?

You have to embrace the struggle. Accept your short comings and push through.

Aspire to something and start failing your ass off.

>> No.24938783

You would be great friends with the London frogposter, unless you are him.

>> No.24938808

>>24938630
the scam is thinking he'll listen to your advice, faggot refuses to get a hobby

>> No.24938810

>>24938630
The time you spent reading all this boring shit.

>> No.24938819

>>24938303
You are the measure of all things. These concepts you've internalized, being a loser, lacking social skills, objecrive value, they are all just mental restraints. You're the one who is breathing life to these ideas, you're suffering because you drank the flavor aid thinking it was medicine. Culture is not your friend; it is a tool of opression and until you learn to detatch from it you will find it constantly sowing seeds of self-doubt in your mind. The first step to freedom is accepting that there is nothing wrong with you. For crying out loud, man, open your eyes and realize who's eyes they are.

>> No.24938902

>>24938303
Individualism is the single worst thing happening to humans.
Constantly acting against the way humans were designed leads to suffering.

>> No.24939010

>>24938303
Obvious sympathy larp. People who are really down don't type out reams of stuff like that. Can't believe anons responding with advice. OP is one of a few on here who make this stuff up every day on here. There'll be more tomorrow, and the day after that.

>> No.24939029

>>24938819
That is profound. Well written my friend. Although your message may not be completely original, the way you've put it is quite inspiring. Thank you.

>> No.24939137

People who don’t listen to alt right podcasts are having more fun than you. You alienate others by being a weird freak. How do you not realise the point of cum town is to scam normies into liking you? It’s not rational it’s aspirational you moron