[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 310 KB, 862x1024, 1595638823631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24656120 No.24656120 [Reply] [Original]

I woke up this morning to a blissful sunrise. I walked outside and appreciated my garden, letting my fruit and vegetables know they're my frens. I proceeded back into the kitchen only to have my wife make me a spectacular coffee and delicious herb bread, all grown in our greenhouse.

As i enjoy my breakfast at my leisure, I read at my own pace with pleasure and expand my mind each morning. I then enter my home gym, engage in morning stretches and meditate, by this time its 9am. I'm in no rush to start my day. Frequently, ill sit in the bean bag section of my home library with my wife and just talk with her, sometimes I get lost in her eyes. I could also spend some time in my steam room or sauna, depending on the day.

Eventually ill look at a chart, do some quick statistics then place a position. I'm right usually 90% of the time, comfortably getting 3:1 trades every day. I stare at a chart for a maximum of 5 minutes a day per chart, usually most of that time is calculating my risk. After this i'll surprise my wife with her favorite snack, caviar off my ballsack, then we will go take our dog for a walk before going out what you retail traders would call "The rich part of town". I may spend anywhere between $100 to $500 on lunch. Following this i'll take a nap for an hour before i'lI go back to my home gym. Usually heavy lifting makes my dick hard and i'll go visit my wife in her art workshop and give her the tren dick.

My life is blissful, I could die tomorrow and be happy with the outcome for I am fulfilled.

You won't get this though.
Because you think your MACD/RSI cross over will make you money. Or *insert coin name here* will go to the moon.

Regardless, I know many of you are on your 15m lunch break right now, I hope you enjoy your gas station sandwich, your 'diet' soda and your two hour commute back to your single bedroom apartment in the part of town my people call "The Hovels".

Fairwell retail traders.