[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 27 KB, 250x201, images_copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24640386 No.24640386 [Reply] [Original]

You have 2 months left to get at least 1 master node. The window is closing soon. FUD all you want. Stakenet is very bullish.

>> No.24640419
File: 38 KB, 650x366, Hedon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

spoonfeed me

>> No.24641209
File: 2.27 MB, 3264x2448, img_6793.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24640419
The exchange of different assets between two remote 3rd parties has long-required either some sort of custodian to act as an intermediary or a potentially-unreliable pact of trust since ancient times.
As pioneered by Bitcoin itself, the blockchain allows for a "trustless" and cryptographically auditable P2P exchange of one particular asset (i.e. Bitcoin as P2P cash).
CEXs, which arose primarily as fiat ramps, are the direct antithesis of everything that Bitcoin stands for. They are not secure. They attempt to retrofit Bitcoin into the legacy system that Bitcoin seeks to destroy by instituting KYC/AML policies. They are custodial and run on an easily-exploitable honor system that has invited exit scams.
Crypto-to-crypto fell prey to the broken, vulnerable, honor system honeypot nature of CEXs.
A proper DEX solution - an exchange that is as secure and as trustless as Bitcoin itself and honors it's cypherpunk essence - has been sorely desired for ages.
HTLCs and atomic swaps were a major breakthrough in the earlier days of DEX technology that allowed, finally, for an exchange of one particular asset (BTC) for another (LTC).
Excellent, but with a catch...
Early DEXs, however, were largely inaccessible for 99% of those in crypto. Being totally decentralized, they not only required you to download multiple blockchains, but made you wait for someone else who downloaded multiple blockchains to fill your order. There was no central liquidity. Since there was no central liquidity, there was little incentive to go to all the effort involved in setting up a DEX environment.
Making matters even more confounded is the issue of interoperability. Different chains, different programming/scripting languages. Therefore, each "bridge" between a different blockchain has to be bespoke, so to say.
Uniswap has made some great strides in building a community and using Ethereum's blockchain along with wrapped assets to create a sophisticated on-chain DEX.

1/2

>> No.24641221
File: 250 KB, 652x946, xsn0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24641209
2/2

Nearly every DEX that's surfaced post-ETH is basically attempting to clone what Uniswap has already successfully built.

The Stakenet developers took a different approach. They bet on the future of Lightning Network, itself a means for Bitcoin to scale beyond its limitations effectively and without bloating the size of the blockchain itself. They bet on Layer 2 solutions and started building their infrastructure around them back near the end of 2017.

Standalone Bitcoin Lightning nodes have long been a convoluted mess to setup. Traditional "Lightning swaps" are also very involved. They are, however, instant and with very low tx fees.

The Stakenet devs basically took LND's model and began working to automate what used to take hours down to a few clicks. Then they created a solution to open and organize multiple channels. Then they put orderbooks behind it. Then they implemented channel rentals so that you don't already need a little bit of the asset you want to swap into in the first place. Then they implemented liquidity aggregators to fill the orderbooks. Then they automated all that into a Uniswap UX while working on integrating L2 Ethereum solutions like Raiden and finally Connext, which allows for trustless L2 swaps between anything in the ERC ecosystem, ETH itself, ETC, TOMO, and a few others.

The end result and tl;dr of all this is a DEX that you can swap real BTC into real ETH with after a 20 minute sync time (specifically for BTC LND). You don't have to worry about liquidity. You don't have to download multiple chains. You don't have to use Metamask. You don't have to create an account, submit to KYC, wait hours/days for your order to be filled.
All you have to do is download the wallet, make a deposit, and either use the "Simple Swap" UI (SSUI) or the classic/pro trader DEX orderbooks. Filling orders is as fast as it is on a CEX. One recent demo had someone do 17 swaps in a minute.

>> No.24642063

What these “but ETH 2.0” clowns fail to realise is that even with ETH scaling to 3000TPS all that will mean is that smart contracts can unload even more shit onto the chain and it will just get clogged up again. Layer 1 will never be scalable enough to meet the demands which is why Layer 2 is needed regardless of Layer 1 scaling solutions.

>> No.24642281

Are the transactions instant?
Are the fees low?
Is it real crypto not derivative shit like fantom?
Do you need to wait for the initial transaction every time you start trading?
Will the service be complete soon before the market competition beats it out?
Is it secure?
Is the team good?
Is it easy to use? (You literally only need three or four things on your screen to trade shitcoins, binance for example is less popular than cuckbase for this reason. Fuck iff with your shitty charts I will go to coingecko for that.)
Is there KYC?
You anons do understand what a decent dex means right? You literally only need a way to use your coins for payments before banks are obsolete. Jews will fight this with everything they have (they own government, banks, insurance companies, media, the internet servers etc.) before they will hijack it if they cant ruin it.
So my question is, is it JEW resistant?

If yes to all these I’m all in. But doubt it.

>> No.24642286

Based project. My first lambo will have "xsn" on it's license plate. 9MN's should be enough

>> No.24642300

>>24642281
Yes to all these except kyc

>> No.24642329
File: 417 KB, 901x1024, sips.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24642281
>>24642300
>forgot to change IP
uh oh

>> No.24642368

>>24642329
No I was correcting my original post
Answer my fucking questions

>> No.24642420

I have thought about buying this for a long time. Looks to have potential

>> No.24642427
File: 28 KB, 1042x723, wewowewo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

daily reminder XSN is a SCAM

eth2 + uniswap + wrapped assets will lead the future

they all talk about how profitable masternodes are and do not understand the high inflation behind XSN shitcoin itself

>> No.24642474

Can’t wait to see the first burns here:

https://orderbook.stakenet.io/monitor/xsn_btc

>> No.24642478

>>24642427
dogecoin is also very inflationary, nothing stoped it from gaining value

>> No.24642486
File: 17 KB, 249x243, 1596976117224.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24642281
this is the coin for you anon.

>> No.24642493

>>24642368
sorry man, i don't invest in shitcoins

>> No.24642495

>>24642474
>https://orderbook.stakenet.io/monitor/xsn_btc
yeah, bullish

>> No.24642503

>>24642427
>eth2 + uniswap + wrapped assets will lead the future

this is what the FUD has come to? this is just sad

>> No.24642530

>>24640386
desu, i have never felt so comfortable with my investmen as im with xsn. Just look at the chart, naver have seen somethin more bullis

>> No.24642705

>>24642486
Chainlink is jewcoin great reset bs

>> No.24642819

>>24642281

>>24642486
I need someone to spoonfeed me or i will come back as a fudder and do it that way

>> No.24642877
File: 133 KB, 1000x1000, 1459371957765.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24642427
>tfw someone is assmad enough to fud XSN everyday for 6 months straight and all it does is make the MN count shoot up
2200 in June
2700+ in December
you will never get your time back

>> No.24643084

>>24642877
AS ONE PERSON I CANNOT CHANGE THE WORLD, BUT I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD OF ONE PERSON.

>> No.24643351

Looks like a shitcoin, as I simoly asked “is this a proper dex” and you guys had no answer, the other thread even said no.

Kek

Shitcoin

>> No.24643550

>>24643351
>Are the transactions instant?
Y
>Are the fees low?
Y
>Is it real crypto not derivative shit like fantom?
All assets traded on Stakenet DEX will be with real assets. No wrapped BTC or ETH necessary.
>Do you need to wait for the initial transaction every time you start trading?
If you are sending from Layer 1 to Layer 2, you'll have to wait for 3 confirmations before it is available for trade. However, if more exchanges begin to adopt LN BTC as Bitfinex or xmr.to have, it will be instant.
Bitcoin, of course, has the longest wait times as it's blockchain is usually slow.
>Will the service be complete soon before the market competition beats it out?
Every ICO that's sprung up in the past few months only attempts to clone Uniswap (L1-based w/ ERC tokens). I don't know of any other DEX that's working towards coin pairs like BTC/ETH or BTC/USDT (itself a massive market)
>Is it secure?
As secure as the blockchain.
>Is the team good?
X9 did a tremendous lot for L2 interoperability for their relative obscurity within the crypto space and a lack of ICO money.
>Is it easy to use? (You literally only need three or four things on your screen to trade shitcoins, binance for example is less popular than cuckbase for this reason. Fuck iff with your shitty charts I will go to coingecko for that.)
Is there KYC?
1.) Deposit the coin of your choice
2.) Use SSUI to swap into something else (or manually send it to L2)
>You anons do understand what a decent dex means right? You literally only need a way to use your coins for payments before banks are obsolete. Jews will fight this with everything they have (they own government, banks, insurance companies, media, the internet servers etc.) before they will hijack it if they cant ruin it. So my question is, is it JEW resistant?
Being that the MN network is global, the only way I could see the powers that be stopping it is with KYC blacklists/punishing everyone who attempts to use it. That always fails. Even China can't ban BTC.

>> No.24643569

[GELİŞTİRİCİ GÜNCELLEMESİ]
#DEX 3.4.1 versiyonuna yükseltildi. Bu versiyonda gelen özellikler:

- Ücret ayarlaması
-kaydırma özelliği
- Arayüz/Swap geliştirmeleri

ve fazlası.

$XSN in önümüzdeki dönem için planı

>> No.24643744

>>24640386
The token itself is centralised garbage. Not buying that.

>> No.24643751

1- **Donanım cüzdanı desteği** (light cüzdan üzerinden cold stake ve masternode yönetimi)

Bu hafta gelecek olan ana cüzdan güncellemesi ile birlikte, light cüzdanı kullanarak Ledger ve Trezor üzerinden masternode ve TPOS yönetimi yapılabilecek.

>> No.24643784

>>24642478
>dogecoin
>value

>> No.24643922

I remember when the window was closing because it was going to price out at a dollar by August. August hit and it was not a dollar and even then that's not pricing out. A dollar is not very much. If you don't have 15k to your name you should not be in crypto at all. Much less scammy $10mm microcrap 'gems' like this. At least Raiden is right around the corner and will propel us to $10, right? Then the fudshills will finally cope and be able to seethe out of Turkey.
All the talk about aggregator but their cloud service doesn't even use their dex's orderbook. Pricefeed comes straight from coinmarketcap which will often exclude livecoin price and use beaxy's $5 of volume price. Total joke, the dex is such shite even the devs refuse to use it and don't even know how to pull price info from an orderbook.

>> No.24643985
File: 64 KB, 760x614, 19p.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24643569
>>24643744
>>24643751
Kek. Take note: these people ran out of legit criticisms months ago. All they can do is make shit up and spam threads for hours - everyday - and hope someone is stupid enough to fall for it.
Legitimately bullish. If they had any real criticisms, they'd post them.
They don't and they're probably increasingly mad that their efforts haven't been able to discourage anyone. They're outright frothing at the mouth. Seethe harder.

>> No.24644031

>>24642281
>Team was part of exit scam of PoSW where they left supporters holding a big bag of shit. Look at chart for confirmation.

>Coin has no value. It's not used in transactions for the DEX.

>You can't run any real DAPPS on it because it's build on BTC tech, so you can't run smart contracts on it

>DEVS are broke, but own the masternodes, so vote for themselves to mint money out of the treasury as often as they can

>Running scam marketing campaign that only low level, no funds, garbage projects, with no institutional investors run

>Blockchain not needed, Coin not needed, DEVS exit scammed

I'm all in.

>> No.24644102
File: 9 KB, 225x225, XSNeed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24644031
>>24643988
>if i spam disinfo in every thread everyday, someone might believe me
Feel free to keep going. You'll be at this for another year.

>> No.24644113

Look at these shills.

Never invest in a coin where the developers can't explain the token utility model.

If it's too convoluted, it's bullshit. They should be able to tell you exactly what it's used for and give you examples.

The worst part is, Stakenet investors are SO TERRIFIED of realizing their token has no value, they won't ask the devs to break down the token utility model.

It's really pathetic because when they get left holding a bag of shit, they are gonna kick themselves for not asking this simple question.

Just think of how they will feel supporting the DEVS who were already responsible for leaving other investors with a bag of shit holding PoSW.

DEVS got away with one scam, think they can get away with another.

Why would you trust scammers???

>> No.24644146

2- ** Cüzdana Ethereum desteğinin eklenmesi**

Temel ETH ve ERC-20 desteği (sonrasında @raiden_network desteğinin ve $ETH işlem çiftlerinin eklenmesi)

>> No.24644194

>>24644102
I feel sorry for you. You don't even understand the project.

You understand that liquidity providers get all the funds, right? The thing is, the only liquidity they can hold is BTC, LTC, XSN, etc. NO ETH or ERC20.

And even then, that assumes that their node software is lightning compatible. (it's not)

They have the only lightning nodes.

But let's just they make it lightning compatible. Do you have any BTC or LTC?

NO???

LOL

Then how are you going to make any money with a liquidity hub? Do you think people are going to want XSN???

For what????

You don't need it unless you do transactions in XSN.

Do yourself a favor and ask the devs to break down the utility model so that even a 5 year old could understand it. If they can't do that, then you've been scammed.

You've already been scammed. But if you understand you're in a scam, at least you'll know what to do if/when the time comes.

>> No.24644217

3- ** Sayfa ve web sitesinin açılması ile DEX'in ve cüzdanın herkesin kullanımına sunulması

Bu 3. aşama ile birlikte DEX herkesin kullanımına açılacak. Test gruplarımızdan gelen geri dönüşlerle geliştirmelere devam edilecek ve son sürüm için hazır hale getirilecek

>> No.24644290
File: 401 KB, 750x495, jellyk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24644113
>>24644146
>>24644194
You're really frothing at the mouth, aren't you? Is this wall of disinfo, claims with 0 proof, and ironic turk spam the best you can do?

>> No.24644317

>>24644290
your shitcoin is already debunked, posw happened and your excuses are not valid, the team was involved in it and thus they are scammers, period.

>> No.24644455

>>24644290
You're either part of the team or you're scared of the truth.

The team already told you this, but you're so hypnotized that you overlooked it.

If you don't believe me, SIMPLY ASK THE TEAM TO BREAK DOWN THE TOKEN MODEL AND GIVE EXAMPLES.

It should be simple. If they can't explain it, it's bullshit.

Why don't you explain it to me. You can't. You don't know what you're talking about.

>> No.24644474

>>24642281
Here nigger
>>24644235
>>24644244

>> No.24644498
File: 2.38 MB, 4448x5904, cancer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24644317
>debunked
>by a wall of regurgitated spam that's long been refuted in-between made up bs
>so i have to stalk every thread for half a year+
lmao

>> No.24644546
File: 7 KB, 218x218, 1513139450322s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the RELENTLESS FUD campaign being waged on stakenet here for the last 6 months has me thinking this coin must be doing something MAJOR. this is either one of the most sustained acts of mental illness ever seen on 4chan, or an unparalleled financial opportunity being subverted.

not having at least 1 masternode really is suicide.

>> No.24644665

>>24644546
LOL

>Trying to insinuate he hasn't thrown his lifesavings in this shitcoin scam

Or you could just ask the DEVS, EXPLAIN THE TOKEN MODEL IN SIMPLE TERMS AND GIVE EXAMPLES.

Draper already said liquidity hubs get ALL THE PROFITS.

Did you not read that????

LOL

Are you a liquidity hub with your bullshit XSN coin that nobody wants????

NO!!!

LOL

The only way to be a liquidity hub, AND THIS ASSUMES THEY INSTALL LIGHTNING NODES INTO THEIR SOFTWARE, is to have BTC or LTC.

Do you have BTC or LTC????

NO, of course not, you threw all your money away on this SHIT COIN!!!!

LOL

Also, you must have not read the most recent research about providing liquidity where it stated that fees have to approach zero, but not be zero for you to make any long term profits, due to volatility. Meaning, profits aren't gonna be SHIT.

Sorry, your hopes and dreams are destroyed.

BUT PLOT TWIST, you are prob PART OF THE TEAM and YOU'RE IN ON THE SECOND SCAM!!!

Remember the PoSW Scam????

LOL

>> No.24644750
File: 41 KB, 680x340, 20201208_150433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24641221
>>24641209

>> No.24644792
File: 44 KB, 582x502, connext.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24644031
You know what? Ok.
>Team was part of exit scam of PoSW where they left supporters holding a big bag of shit. Look at chart for confirmation.
X9 took the project over from the original team.
>Coin has no value. It's not used in transactions for the DEX.
Fees from any particular coin will be swapped into XSN via CCPoS. Via L2, it's easy to instantly swap tiny amounts of any particular coin that's compatible.
>DEVS are broke, but own the masternodes, so vote for themselves to mint money out of the treasury as often as they can
For not having an ICO, X9 has accomplished quite a lot for interop via Lightning Network. During the middle of the bear market, they proposed a one-time mint that everyone in the community ultimately supported. It's a non-issue.
Look at how complicated 1 LN swap was in 2018.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOjuSurGkLQ
>Running scam marketing campaign that only low level, no funds, garbage projects, with no institutional investors run
In your own words, they're broke.. How, then, would they have money to fund a marketing campaign? XSN is promoted by the community.
>Blockchain not needed, Coin not needed, DEVS exit scammed
Repeat of what's already been addressed above.
>>24644113
>>24644194
BTC/ETH interop has been up and running without any crashes for well over a month. Pic related.
>It's really pathetic because when they get left holding a bag of shit, they are gonna kick themselves for not asking this simple question.

Some of us told /biz/ to buy at 3¢ when masternodes were under $800. Whoever did would be up 600% now. Fudders seethed then as they seethed the whole time it pumped and as they do now, even though the bottom is clearly in already...

>> No.24644917 [DELETED] 
File: 21 KB, 480x480, 1565791875344.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

POSW SCAM

Unironically just buy BNB instead

>> No.24645019
File: 52 KB, 598x574, Hoodra.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24640386
HOODRA

>> No.24645040

>>24644546
>>24644665
>>24644917
I need to get a suicide stack of this shit ASAP.

>> No.24645143 [DELETED] 
File: 128 KB, 1170x1274, 1600939812494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24645040
no thanks

>> No.24645272 [DELETED] 

>>24645019
Hyrda gonna be insane hehe

>> No.24645402

>>24644917
>BNB
gross

>> No.24645583

>>24642427
>wrapped assets
Top kek

>> No.24645888

>>24645583
Can somebody can explain to me why wrapped assets are inherently bad? I’m a retard so I don’t really understand.

>> No.24646124

>>24645888
checked. dont they all need side/child chains except for wETH?

>> No.24646613

>>24645888
they are bad for scamnet

>> No.24646669

What's this sheer amount of shill lately? Did they print more xsn and crashed the price again?

>> No.24647103

Ağustos ayı Yönetim Oylaması devam ediyor!

Masternode sahibiyseniz, blokzincir yönetim platformumuz üzerinden oylamaya katılmayı unutmayın.

>> No.24647265

>>24645888
Because if you want to own 1 wBTC a 3rd party needs to hold a real 1 BTC to give its value. Not really very decentralized.

>> No.24647643
File: 6 KB, 225x225, 1528971939059.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24644750
Enjoy staying poor.