[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 113 KB, 2252x1265, loopring.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24474319 No.24474319 [Reply] [Original]

Look boys, I tried to outline it a few times over the past few days, but Loopring is set to explode. All defi coins are looking bullish rn, most alts are looking healthy too. There will be a huge pump for all alts soon.

Trading of alts usually leads to more people using uniswap, and more people using defi services. ETH at $480 during a defi run had trouble with fees... Now ETH is $600 and we are about to have an alt run... The gas fees are going to get insane.

Most people will begin to search for alternatives, and Loopring is usually mentioned by Vitalik whenever people are bitching at him about ETH gas fees. The good thing about Loopring is it uses the security of ETH, it is even mentioned by Vitalik in his write up on a roll-up centric Ethereum:
https://ethereum-magicians.org/t/a-rollup-centric-ethereum-roadmap/4698

The main reason Loopring didn't moon insanely hard during last season was because of liquidity issues. It still had a decent TVL, and had some traders, but ultimately a orderbook exchange has issues with liquidity. The official release of swapping and AMM will be out in a few weeks just in time to deal with this problem.

Most people aren't thinking about Loopring and seem to think UNI is the way to go, but UNI v3 won't be ready til well after optimism is ready. Loopring is here and ready now, zkRollups have some advantages over optimism as well.

>> No.24474349

>>24474319
tried installing the app, and google play protect gives a warning the apk is gonna track the fuck outta u

>> No.24474378

>>24474349
You don't need the app fren. Just use the website. Also it's a legit project, it's not going to track. But you literally don't need the app, just keep it simple.

>> No.24475517

Well I hope this takes off because I don't want to be paying fees in uni when avg safe gas price is 500 gwei.

>> No.24476132
File: 38 KB, 590x396, vshillinglrc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Vitalik has talked about this project in the past and layer 2's will moon just like they did in the end of august. We are getting more and more Ethereum users, Vitalik has said that layer 2's are essential for scaling ETH.

>> No.24477533

i just bought some because of your post. was hesitant because I saw it has chinks on the team but there are enough white guys to make me feel it can succeed. you better be right op