[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 79 KB, 750x994, robotxdb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24451090 No.24451090 [Reply] [Original]

XDB Moonshot Incoming

The DigitalBits Project has operated primarily in stealth mode since 2017 and began working with brands in 2018, Fast forward two years to 2020, the DigitalBits ecosystem has expanded massively and recently launched the XDB Foundation, with Michael Gord at the helm. DigitalBits is on the cusp of full launch as Gord claimed recently that several new currencies would be launched on-chain and announced before years end.

Team & Advisors

Al Burgio: Prior to starting up DigitalBits, Burgio founded Console Connect, and pioneered Interconnection 2.0. Burgio completed a successful exit and then set his sights on blockchain. Prior to the pandemic, Burgio claimed that millions of accounts were ready to be brought on-chain.

Julie Lyle: Operated as the CMO of Walmart for 6 years, and also held high level positions with Barnes & Nobles and Raytheon.

Michael Gord: The co-founder GDA Capital the first fully compliant digital asset bank in the world. Responsible for over $300 million in capital raise.

Institutional Interest

Both 12 Peers Capital and Alpha Sigma Capital recently invested in the project.

Partnerships & Ecosystem Development

Fireblocks - Fireblocks brings enterprise-level security to the world of branded cryptocurrencies.

Messari - Messari and DigitalBits are launching a novel registry specifically for branded cryptocurrencies

Kucoin - the Kucoin Enterprise Currency Desk is a OTC for enterprises and was launched in collaboration with DigitalBits

World Stablecoin Association - DigitalBits is the only member focussed on branded stablecoins/ cryptocurrency

Zytara - A project in stealth headed by Julie Lyle, they are a technology company that uses blockchain and are confirmed building on DigitalBits.

Currently sitting at a 4 million marketcap… with millions of accounts waiting to come online. 10x… I think not, try 100x, conservatively. This isn’t financial advice, but you heard it here first.

>> No.24451539

Xdb will become one of the biggest and most effective crypto project during the next year.

>> No.24451873

I've been following this one for a while now. Was watching the recent Blockchain futurist conference and saw their speech. What I found amazing was that a colleague of mine (also a cryptofag since 2015), knows a dev working on Zytara. All I know is (I actually know more but can't share) is that the mid Q1 there is supposed to be the big announcement. THE announcement that will knock everybody off their feet. At least that's the way he described it. I know it has to do with XDB/Zytara somehow, and 3 other parties that are directly involved with zytara and thus directly involved with XDB.

I would definitely say... get ready anons. Let BTC do it's think for next 1-2 months, and then starts altcoin rally, and hopefully by then XDB will drop the news together with Zytara.

Will be bigly

>> No.24452452

No chance Q1
Team said this year

We're going to moon in days or weeks

>> No.24452682
File: 446 KB, 717x720, shitcoins.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24451090
tl;dr

>>24451873
you mean the talk where the retard interviewer didn't know shit about the project or how it works and asked asinine questions the entire time?

all XDB does is announcements of announcements with no delivery. you wanna tell me they're onboarding millions of clients? i'll see it when i believe it.

>> No.24452728

>>24452452
Q1 is when the summit happens. Also I think its Q1 and not Q4 as making a stablecoin through stably turn key solution takes 2-3 months. Worst case scenario they started making the stablecoins after the announcement which would mean early feb. Or they started a month before so early Jan is what i am thinking.

>> No.24452760

>>24452682
By the time you see it. You will be too late.

>> No.24452764
File: 34 KB, 552x563, frog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ZYTARA BRINGING MILLIONS OF ACCOUNTS ON-LINE. $1 XDB INCOMING, PAJEETS CAN SUCK IT

>> No.24453932
File: 84 KB, 980x764, IMG_0313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

5x with news
Who's gives a fk about a interviewer

>> No.24454307
File: 494 KB, 640x564, 8a5ad51692faaf5e52b9c4ccdec8a18a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Xdb is one I'm hodling long term