[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.74 MB, 3264x3512, torch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24439717 No.24439717 [Reply] [Original]

Given I'm some sort of idiot savant, I have to write lists, I thought I'd share this one, it's my basic investing/tradiing strategy/plan at this point.
>remember BTC is mathematical gold, LINK is NWO data feeds that, at the very least, allows us (and institutions) to securely gain interest on our gold in a secure fashion.
>be a wagie, collect tendies
>save money (you will feel like you are giving up your youth, and you are to an extent, but you are drastically reducing your time to retirement))
>as you're saving, research, research, research. Crypto is going NOWHERE, it is here to STAY.
>do not bet against anything unless you know what the fuck you are doing.
>do not bet for anything unless you know what the fuck you are doing.
>Once you have a firm understanding of a project, it is time to start accumulating (this is easy with LINK, the work has already been done for you, the only problem you will have is coming to understand what LINK means at spiritual level).
>While you are accumulating, the price of the project may SKYFUCKINGROCKET
>You can either choose to sell off a bit (don't sell your whole stack) , or just hold (but don't catch the falling knife)
>wait for the price to return to a relative "mean", don't forget to look at logarithmic scales, this can occur over the course of an entire year, so do not be hasty
>start buying again once it gets to a level you feel like it's a steal at (yes I know, Warren Buffet boomer shit)

This list is incomplete, I'll post a more refined version when I'm not as inebriated.

t. finance -> accountant -> computer science -> devops/blockchain engineering

Also feel free to AMA while I'm still cogent.

>> No.24439757

Peepeepoopoo

>> No.24439777

>>24439757
and a good day to you too, sir.

>> No.24439792
File: 8 KB, 193x250, 1606729287382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

post your balls and describe the smell

>> No.24439857

>>24439717
>save money (you will feel like you are giving up your youth, and you are to an extent, but you are drastically reducing your time to retirement))

to add to this, you don't need money to have lots of fun, we here on /biz/ are quickly becoming addicted to the blockchain-AI that entrances us with vast sums of wealth, the dopamine cocktail of bleeding-edge memes plus the promise of untold amounts of wealth is killing us slowly bros. I recommend we wage till we can't, and put all material wealth into crypto, they already told us we won't own anything anymore and we'll be happy. Luckily Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies and assets are a Creator-endowed right. All virtual assets still fall under the domain of the Creator.

>> No.24439880

newfag in biz, please elaborate on link (ie what is it and how do you secure interest using it). Also what’s the best way to buy btc? Thanks in advance inebriate.

>> No.24439886

>>24439717
what do you mean to understand LINK on a spritual level?

>> No.24439890

>>24439792
you didn't even check my triple 7's you dumbfag, why would I grace you with the presences of my sacc?

>> No.24439904
File: 19 KB, 225x225, 1606729411801.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24439890
>>24439777
witnessed.