[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 132 KB, 1000x842, peperoni.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24386285 No.24386285 [Reply] [Original]

Thoughts on getting into the Weed business? I've been researching it a bit and it seems insane how upward the business is going, seems silly to not try to invest in it, especially in states like Florida where it's only medical right now.

>> No.24386437

>>24386285
Bump

Planing to use future gains to monopolize in ny country when it eventually gets legalized

>> No.24386490

>>24386437
i just watched the Mike Tyson podcast episode with this rapper called Berner, and i started looking into the guy and he got me really interested in looking further into the weed business, it seems like it's an insanely untapped market, granted there ARE already a lot of people thinking how we are thinking too but doesn't mean you can't be a part of it, seems like endless money.

>> No.24386601

>>24386490
Money Trees

>> No.24386617

>>24386285
You are way too late. I know people who literally run florida, you will get robbed if you are not a poorfag.

>> No.24386750

>>24386490
Based
Ygmi fren

>> No.24386754

>>24386285
If you wanted a normal job in the weed industry pay for the school that shows you how to distill and use a rotovac so you can work for a LEGAL company and make pens and still make pretty good money. You can be a trimmer and make some money sure, but it is under the table and most locals if you are up in norcal will not like you (psychos fleeing from whatever go trim in Humboldt and live in the woods). If you are trimming legally you are getting under payed. If you can land a growing job expect 6 figures. But you need experience and proof of it.

>> No.24386799

>>24386285
I feel like everyone who says this just wants to sit around and get high all day not realizing the monumental hurdles it takes to even enter this market let alone succeed

>> No.24386824

>>24386285
Don’t be a runner, you will get fucked eventually and people pay you because they do not want to take the risk themselves. Don’t try to bring anything anywhere unless you have your own network set up or are using an older existing network. You will run into a lot of trouble if you do not follow that rule.

>> No.24387227

>>24386285
Illegal weed is the way to go.

You're very likely too late. You can look at Dan Bilzerian for example, he started a weed business with his dads fraud-earned money and is a laughing stock. It failed so fucking hard, even with the stacks to back it up.

>> No.24387249

>>24386285
If you wish to know anything else feel free to ask, but you have about an hour until I leave. Don’t ask about me, just ask genuine questions you would want to know about the weed market and I will help you out because you remind me of myself when I was 16 kek.

>> No.24387331

>>24387227
I feel like it highly depends on the location? I mean I used to sell it in Ohio and people we’re crazy about it. Got it from some nog kek

>> No.24387486

>>24387331
I wouldn't say it highly depends on the location, because the industry thrives on innovation (creations like THC Diamonds). There's so many companies you have to compete with nowadays, I don't see it being worth it unless you're bringing something really exotic/new to the table and have a good game plan.

>> No.24387673

>>24387486
The same people run the same routes. Some are very territorial. There is often not as big of a market for that stuff outside of legal states as if you get caught with it fbi gets involved. The profit margin is also very big for weed so most people that control areas need to make a new market for things like thca. It is not hard, just takes time. Everyone buys in bulk and marks up the price for illegal states. That is just how it goes.

>> No.24387781

>>24387486
To compliment more of what you said, disposable pens have exploded on every market. But that is thanks to the market makers.

>> No.24387814

>>24387249
What would you be doing to prepare for legalisation if you lived in the UK. Poorfag option and richfag option please

>> No.24387980

>>24387814
I have no idea. I have a swede friend who has set up grows for people but he doesn’t do it himself. Read the laws most importantly. If you are starting from rock bottom try to get in with one of these companies now so you can show them later that you know how to grow weed when they need it. Also learn how to grow weed, make sure you get good genetics (usually obtained either online or from people you help out). Or if you are an electrician get in with every person that you know is going to want to build a big grow. Electricians get paid well, even better if it is under the table. Take a trip to a school to learn how to make and distill wax. You should know bho,co2 and rosin press. Wax tends to hit next after the weed boom.

>> No.24388131

>>24387814
If you are starting with money or financial investors, read up on the laws and determine wether you want to be a shop or a provider. I wouldn’t want to be a weed shop business as you will probably be hassled more than anybody in the beginning. Grow weed legally on an industrial scale if possible. Just make sure you know what you are doing, or get someone who does. You will need to know your expenses to yield ratio and also need to pay for it to get tested for quality and other things. Don’t forget all that electricity! But there are work arounds kek.

>> No.24388235

>>24387814
Remember not every company starts out in the green! Talk with your investors and see if they want to do a trial grow before to get accurate yield ratio and then they have time to set up marketing. If it is being legalized very soon you may be a little late for this, but you could still make it as a big company in a couple of years or so.