[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 136 KB, 1200x669, D_xZzr1XUAIpUVs.jpg_medium.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24170342 No.24170342[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I think you're gonna find... when all this shitposting is over and done... I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherfucker. The thing is, anon, right now... you got coronabux. But painful as it may be, cornabux wont last. And your days are just about over. Now, that's a hard motherfuckin' fact of life. But that's a fact of life your ass is gonna have to get realistic about. You see, this business is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their coins would rise like stars. If you mean they turn to black holes... they do. If you mean they reach singularity... they don't. Besides, anon, how many pumps you think you got in you anyway? Hm? Two? NEET's don't have an old-timers' day. You came close, but you never made it. And if you were gonna make it, you would have made it before now.

The night of the dump you're gonna feel a slight sting.. thats pride fuckin' with you. FUCK pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps. You fight through that shit. Because in a year from now, when you're kickin' it in thailand, you're gonna say to yourself 'Sergey Nazarov' was right'.

>> No.24170359
File: 425 KB, 640x738, 1602187882167.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24170342
I ain't reading all that shit nigger you got me fucked up