[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 23 KB, 262x400, 9780241366370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24144879 No.24144879 [Reply] [Original]

How europoor linky imagines cashing out in the USA:

1. Link goes over $100 and I made it!
2. I register Wyoming LLC online with some company like this : https://www.mycompanyworks.com/
3. I travel to Wyoming and open an US bank account for that LLC and get the debit credit card
4. I open Kraken business account and convert some link and cash out on that US bank account
5. Go to South beach and buy small condo and base v8 Camaro on company's name. For all expenses (food, travel, clothing) I use company debit card.
6. I stake the rest of the linkies and live off of staking.
7. End of the year I report 0% capital gains on my Wyoming LLC.
8. Hey Ma, I made it, I live in Florida by the ocean, goodbye shitty euro winter and 4 cylinder cars!!

Would this work or I would get arrested along the way and I am barking under the wrong three?

>> No.24144942

this wouldnt work for various reasons
and even if your company is in wyoming that just means no state income tax
you still have to pay federal
not to mention an immigration tax that they will hit you for

>> No.24144962

also south beach is literally 98% niggers you do not want to go there i went recently and the only white people there were europeans probably because they saw it in the movies just like you kek

>> No.24145007

if you want this to work you need to open a foreign trust whether it be somewhere in eurocuckland or the carribean
you can buy property with foreign trusts in the US
you can hold your crypto assets in foreign trust
you only pay tax when you transfer from foreign trust to your bank account
if i were you i wouldnt become a US resident but instead just live here for 182 days max so you are not legally a resident then you automatically avoid the mega cucked tax laws and just have to fuck off to somewhere else for the rest of the year

>> No.24145085

>>24144962
lmao why are you lying? that's not even remotely true. few can afford the luxury properties on south beach that aren't loaded or drowning in credit debt

>> No.24145165

>>24145007
Thanks for all the answers. I was not planning to live more then 6 months in USA, only during the winter. I will research foreign trusts.

>> No.24145809

>>24145165
Move to Puerto Rico. 0% capital gains tax, still US soil. Its much nicer than most people make it out to be, just stick to the wealthy areas.