[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 37 KB, 600x600, aa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24119424 No.24119424 [Reply] [Original]

Hey peeps,

While looking for new low cap projects I have found out a project that will be launched soon and seems promising: https://medium.com/@kernelvaults/introducing-kernelvaults-finance-c2c877661f7a

KERNEL will use the tokenomics of $CORE for those who know this project.

What I like about this project is that they are not only forking an excellent project, but they are building something on top of the tokenomics. The fees on KERNEL transactions contribute to a decentralized hedge fund that will execute strategies and generate revenues for LP stakers, all that being backed by an insurance fund. The borrower can remain exposed to KERNEL while the lender benefits from a risk-free loan due to the KERNEL floor price, this is fcking brilliant if they reach to make it.. If I understood correctly, Lending Vaults will allow LP owners to borrow DAI with LP as collaterals.

I think this project might go really big as it is launching in the beginning of this bull run and when money will flow to DeFi again, it might be a top player. Definitely worth have a look.

As the project is in its nascent days I do know now if this is legit or not, what do you think about it ? Do you see any redflags?