[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 128 KB, 1280x720, nano to use on 4Channel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24089904 No.24089904 [Reply] [Original]

If he shows up, we will just make new threads. So tell us 4Chan, why do you love Nano and why you will invest in Nano. Tell the forum your thoughts.

>> No.24089966
File: 231 KB, 860x628, what.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24089904
Give it up dude, Nano is dead.
>but muh technology
No one cares, the coin needs to be seen as having value and it does not.
Being fast and free does not really matter anymore if you cannot do metadata and smart contracts. This is highly polished 2017 tech, which is basically worthless.

>> No.24090088

>>24089904
Why I started buying nano:

Bear of 2018. I am looking for good digital assets. I test many assets. I tried Dash with instasend, which was sub second confirm times. pretty smooth. I tried atleast 30 assets in 2018. one of them was Nano and I was generally amazed at how fast and easy it was.

I also was able to send a girl in a discotheque one nano and she totally got it and understood it in a few minutes. impossible with Bitcoin cause the LN didn't work/still doesn't work.

Anyway nano works well.

then you have to consider also these things about nano

- no inflation (good in this market)
- completely distributed ( much moon potential )
- relatively low total supply
- no hacks have happened. good track record
- decent community
- DAG tech
- "green" meme
- not just a btc base clone like most assets.

That's why I bought and will continue to hold.

>> No.24091128

>>24090088
fuck, why are these faggots from reddit posting here and shilling their dead coins

>> No.24091368
File: 107 KB, 700x734, 0e1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24090088
Umm no sweaty it's been debunked

>- no inflation (good in this market)
XRP, XLM, daddy BTC and a million other coins also have no inflation
> - completely distributed ( much moon potential )
No, this is false. https://nano-faucet.org/node-map/ 255 nodes currently. Network could be very easily attacked, and no transaction fees means no spam protection.
> - relatively low total supply
Doesn't matter where you place your decimal point
> - no hacks have happened. good track record
Lmao are you fucking kidding me? You're not swiping the Bitgrail fiasco under the rug. Bitgrail will be a stain on Nano for eternity.
> - decent community
90% obnoxious r3ddit trannies getting trying to offload their heavy bags
> - DAG tech
> - "green" meme
> - not just a btc base clone like most assets.
Nobody cares. You're not welcome to /biz/ nanofags

>> No.24091445
File: 415 KB, 2000x1000, 1598213715716.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24091128
They're saying literally every other alt 2-5x, and they're angry their shitcoin is still losing USD value. This last alt season has already proven that nano is dead to every sane person. Nano is setting new lows everyday as every other crypto starts going parabolic, and it's just sad. Drop nano you faggot nano shills. It's dead. Done. Let the past go and stop trying to shill your bags to newfags.
>Pic related, nano shills

>> No.24091459
File: 74 KB, 300x256, 12354623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24089904
>only shill because I cannot take on the legitimate fudder who did his research
Fucking lol.

>> No.24091552 [DELETED] 

>>24089904
Oh for fuck sake, enough. Fuck off! You're getting hysteric about a "fudder", perhaps Nano shills should stop spamming Nano threads all over /biz/ in order to avoid the "fudder", it's pathetic.

Running away from someone, as you Nano shills did here: >>24077467
So running away and then just constantly starting new threads and then running away again from the "fudder" all the time doesn't make you look better, it makes you look pathetic. Just address the guy and answer his questions if you're confident in your crappy thot coin.

Not long ago there was this Nano thread where a anon exposed Nano compeletely, Nano is over, it had it's chance and the idiots running it (and the stupid fanboys supporting the corruption without question) killed it.
See Nano finally get killed here:
>>/biz/thread/16596049

>> No.24091600
File: 7 KB, 326x78, baNANO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nano is dead, long live baNANO!

Up 10% today. Going bananas!

https://banano.cc
https://coinpaprika.com/coin/ban-banano

>> No.24091671

The 4chan nano fudder copy pasta posts are so in depth that they made me actually buy nano, not even being ironic here its obvious that this level of FUD is trying being posted by people who want to accumulate more nano

>> No.24091716

>>24089904
Oh for fuck sake, enough. Fuck off! You're getting hysteric about a "fudder", perhaps Nano shills should stop spamming Nano threads all over /biz/ in order to avoid the "fudder", it's pathetic.

Running away from someone, as you Nano shills did here: >>24077467
So running away and then just constantly starting new threads and then running away again from the "fudder" all the time doesn't make you look better, it makes you look pathetic. Just address the guy and answer his questions if you're confident in your crappy thot coin.

Not long ago there was this Nano thread where he exposed Nano compeletely, Nano is over, it had it's chance and the idiots running it (and the stupid fanboys supporting the corruption without question) killed it.

See Nano finally get killed here:
>>/biz/thread/16596049