[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 420x420, wfh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24009354 No.24009354 [Reply] [Original]

Hello fellow /biz/ bros, I have been working from home since March. How is it going for my fellow based WFH gents?

For me:
>stopped almost all contact with old friends
>developed an itchy butthole which now bleeds after a poo
>car no longer starts, just makes a clicking sound, after I forgot to run it for a month
>go outside for 5 mins per week at most

>> No.24009466

>>24009354
>gained 40 pounds
>after maybe august/sept get maybe 10% of the amount of work done
>just stare at the wall sometimes
>can’t remember the last time I left the house for anything aside from picking up meds

>> No.24009563

Reduced my work amount from 60% to 5%
Play video games
Work a second job remotely
Don't speak to any colleagues
Route my messages and work through a bunch of teams so it looks like I'm always busy
Signed up to company sponsored online development courses and put them on in the background
Got a payrise meeting next month and being praised as one of the few employees that didn't have a breakdown

>Ita good

>> No.24010063

>>24009563
Well fuck you i guess

>> No.24010159

>>24009354
I got hired in April after sitting at home from November until then, so I've been doing this shit for basically twice as long as everyone else. It's definitely starting to wear on me, mostly just the monotony of it all. At least I'm not a cityfag though, so I can at least get some fresh air semi-comfortably. Overall it's going okay, I am mostly happy to have a pretty decent paying job desu.

>> No.24010167
File: 16 KB, 633x758, 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>worked from home from March-October
>due to company wide incompetence and mismanagement, and destruction of business model due to COVID, and inability of the owners to change to fit it, everyone - EVERYONE - in the company quit except me
>I am the last person in this company, its literally just me and then the owner
>mfw I made the business self sustaining and automated and just chilled all day all throughout the summer
>mfw my reward for this was being put on packaging duty for one of our products because the boss is too cheap to hire warehouse staff

I will never trust the capital jew ever again. Currently pivoting to start my own business. Fuck these kikes