[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 99 KB, 960x639, utrust threesome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23925388 No.23925388 [Reply] [Original]

Buying stuff online and with wallets is real and grows every year.
How we pay for things is an issue of cost, speed, safety and quality for buyer and seller

Paypal
> Paypal + Venmo have a combined 375 million users
> 2 billion digital buyers in the world (source statista)
> Google ‘PayPal sucks’ what user satisfaction is there?
> PayPal intends to buy it’s way in by acquiring crypto projects

Utrust
> Purpose built for user and merchant experience
> New in payments
> Faster, cheaper and no chargebacks to merchants
> Seamless experience for non crypto users

Theres lots to add here, what experiences, thoughts and questions do anons have on this?

>> No.23925427

Lotsa talka bout Paypal everywhere, i cant see how its bad for crypto in general since it has nothing to do with what we do. It will bring attention from lotsa normies and might make crypto more legit in a way

I dont know much about Utrust just a bit i see in here and on CT

>> No.23925538
File: 22 KB, 506x512, sweaty betty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How many of those 375 million users are active?
I've had 3 accounts in the last 10 years and only used them a few times before being frozen or losing email passwords. I bet lotta plebs have done the same kek. I didn't google Paypal sucks but i reckon there'll be a 1000 pages of people bitching, all my friends hate it as much as i do.

I'd rather use Utrust, but i dont want to spend crypto i'm still collecting. BTC Chads will for sure
Looks like a good project, but im new to crypto this year
Follow to see what other anons got to say

>> No.23925681

Mastercard not a fan of cryptocurrency yet, they're moving in retardation to the monetary evolution.
> UTK solves this.
> Through Utrust smartwallet, crypto-fiat txs can be made seamlessly at 0 cost.
> In partnership with Wordpress and over 4m vendors
> low cap of $15.6m
> has the potential to go over and beyond 5x
> Trading on kucoin, bilaxy, Huobi global & Okex
Probit added to the list of exchanges trading UTK

>> No.23925695

Mastercard not a fan of cryptocurrency yet, they're moving in retardation to the monetary evolution.
> UTK solves this.
> Through Utrust smartwallet, crypto-fiat txs can be made seamlessly at 0 cost.
> In partnership with Wordpress and over 4m vendors
> low cap of $15.6m
> has the potential to go over and beyond 5x
> Trading on kucoin, bilaxy, Huobi global & Okex
Probit added to the list of exchanges trading UTK

>> No.23925723
File: 65 KB, 680x496, utrust bull.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mixed feelings on Paypal.
Mostly they talk big and move slow, Utrust dont say much and work hard

2013 Paypal announced they were going to integrate crypto when BTC price was pumped.
BTC price went down and paypal didnt do anything, didn't say anything until now.

If they bring more retail money in to crypto and thats a big if because they wont let people sell unless its back to them, it can add a few billion to the overall crypto market cap.

That said, Utrust will get plenty of market share because they move fast and dont miss when they shoot. 2 billion digital buyers OP quotes is a lot bigger than the Paypa; users, so game on for Utrust in my book.

>> No.23925766

> UTK has now Partnered with Opencart which now makes it more accessible to over 6% of the ecommerce market...bullissssssssh
>Trading around 1300+ sats, perfect buy opportunity
>Reverse staking still to come. Whoever is not buying now at 13c will fomo in when we get to $1.3 10x from here

>> No.23925809

I'm going to hold UTK for at least 5 years before selling. Why would someone forget adding this gem to their bag? I mean, come on. Its going to moon very soon. >>>>UTK RULES<<<<

>> No.23925904

This is just the best alt out there atm. I'm tipping it for top gainer by EOY

>> No.23925988

You plebs shill this everyday. STFU!

>> No.23926017

looks like utk gets new partners daily, last week they partnered Kompaktrec and this week they've onboarded one of the largest ecommerce platform in the world. This is the height of adoption

>> No.23926021
File: 119 KB, 700x375, UTK card wallet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23925388
I dont know all the sales volume for Paypal, or how they plan to get their merchants to all accept crypto but they will probably find the most awkward way for all parties, they always have. What ever they say in the media is usually the opposite when you try and use it.

I haven't tried to buy anything with Utrust online yet, but i got the new HOLD wallet and it works well and plan to get a Visa card for shopping. But if the ecommerce works as well as everything else for Utrust i can see them getting good market share.

If Paypal does nothing else except for give crypto more credibility in the media that's job done. Pump our bags and be happy

>> No.23926096

Can anon tell me what the APR on the liquidity reward on Uniswap is? I want to buy a shit ton of UTK and earn passively

>> No.23926200
File: 49 KB, 1024x512, Ejz9lJcUcAAXzHk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23926096
dunno, I've never tried, ask in the Utrust Army trading grp on TG
They're all cool, someone will help you out

My thoughts on this are Paypal will try and vampire their way intoo crypto and mess it up some how. Net result good for BTC and alts because of all the awareness of nice DeFi APY etc.

Utrust will just follow their strategy and do well. Theyre all disciplined professionals with a clear roadmap and goals.
Compared to companies like stripe, Utrust is developing and gaining like a F1 team.

Utrust holders should be happy

>> No.23926489

>>23925988
Shill what, paypal or Utrust or Ecommerce?

Its a discussion mouth breather

If you dont understand, dont pick up your crayons

>> No.23926575
File: 14 KB, 446x251, black froggy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Simple way to look at crypto payments is the cheapest, easiest to use and best quality product gets a good amount of market share over time.
Based on how crap paypal is, that will be Utrust.

Paypal will bring in a shit ton of money and normies wont be thinking silkroad everytime they hear crypto and payments in the same sentence.

Hopefully Utrust will get some competitiion from other crypto projects and make it harder for big turd gurgling corporates stonk listed companies like Poopal to push there way in and make it retarded like current payment gateways.

Buy some UTK, use the wallet and card and push back against fucktards like Paypal.

>> No.23926698
File: 22 KB, 210x320, 40d7fd42-17eb-41be-8eef-6a10e1023229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The more Paypal makes noise to push into crypto, the more UTK i will buy
Someone said something about users and quality, that's a legit statement.
Anons dont piss around with shit that under performs, they move on fast.
>>23925723
Paypal brings attention and maybe some retail money. When BTC cools off a bit, Paypal will go quiet again and talk about it more when BTC hits ATH.
They're shit birds like that. Some anon saifd they just want to talk BTC to pump their stonks, i agree.

Crypto projects like UTRUST will carve a good market share because they aren't LARPing. New projects will pop up, half assed, LARP and rug or just plain fail. It's natural selection.
Short story, ecommerce is going to 2x in volume next year with the fake rona waves 2,3 and 4. Buy into Utrust and their partners and make bank