[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 159x326, 1553622820521.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23646933 No.23646933 [Reply] [Original]

>thank you for eating at bubba gump's sir
>oh, you are paying with bitcoins?
>here is your bill
>$40 food + %20 tip = $48
Wait sir, are you forgetting something?
>$48 + miner fee = $58
>have a nice day sir
>wait sir wait! Aren't you forgetting something?
>You have to wait the 4 hours for your confirmation to go through
>please wait patiently on our btc patron foyer where the other boomers are sitting, thank you

>> No.23647010 [DELETED] 
File: 35 KB, 225x225, 1603136892337.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wait sir, are you forgetting something?

> nah I'll pay with haircombs on the bitcoin chain
> that will be 0.02 COMB tokens + fee
> nope, no fee, just deduct that chump change from my monthly bubba gump subscription
> we will settle it using an amount decided later contract

>> No.23647025

>>23646933
Crypto credit card?

>> No.23647031

>>23647010
You curry munching monkey worshiper, stop shilling faggot comb

>> No.23647054

>>23647031
based

>> No.23647055 [DELETED] 
File: 20 KB, 225x225, pajeet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23647031

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, sir? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mumbai call center orientation and I've been involved in numerous shitcoin shill jobs, and I have over 300 confirmed /biz/ posts. I am trained in Vishnu blockchain studies and I'm the top street shitter in all of Mumbai. You are nothing to me but just another designated shitting street. I will poo on your face with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this side of the Ganges, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with putting that poo on my designated shitting street? Think again, sirs. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of tumeric-complete Bitcoin scripts across the blockchain and your wallet is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shit storm, sir. The poo storm that flushes the pathetic little thing you call your life straight into the Indian ocean. You're fucking dead, sir. I can do the needful, anytime, in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare poo-wiping hand. Not only am I extensively trained in 8-armed Vishnu peaceful rebellion, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Blockchain Federation of India and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Indian subcontinent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, good sirs. I will shit fury all over your designated streets and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, sir.