[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 39 KB, 750x569, DB97DA37-C0DC-4587-851A-517E7DB2B5FC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23617084 No.23617084 [Reply] [Original]

I know this isn’t /X/, I maybe a schizo but this is /Biz/ related
7billion humans on earth, finite resources unequal wealth distribution and unequal power. The weak poor and stupid turn the wheels for the rich and malevolent.
When you make it what will you do with the money? Be a degenerate snorting coke and fucking hookers? Will you live your wildest dreams? How much money is enough? If you’ve every played a game and found an easy Exp or money exploit the game no longer seems fun unless you like breaking it.
You see the wagie experience has been manufactured in a way that you work hard and get rewarded with time off or more work wishing you had time off. And when you do get time off what do you do?
This earth is not sustainable anymore but everyone is too pussy to nuke it because they won’t have control over the situation after the fact and don’t want the blame either.
People value their lives too much, not realizing that not everyone is worth the same. If humans were to be wiped out it wouldn’t matter because these ideas of money and power mean nothing to other animals. So my friends I ask how will you fight?

>> No.23617098

>>23617084
lol, another doomer zoomer, go outside bro there's a whole world out there. might find something you actually like.

>> No.23617111

>>23617084
look fag if it was legal to off each one of you for $1 id do it and be a billionaire before 2021

>> No.23617119

>>23617084
if you're this concerned with it then take your case the Kleros courts. there the jury will decide a fate for the universe which has obviously wronged you in some way. The problem with cases of this sort is that it's hard to extract restitution from it because it's, you know, THE UNIVERSE so why are you even bothering?

Bottom line is at least you'll be able to rest assured that people of this conscious plain agree that you deserve something in return for your hardships. Until you get it however, you should do us all a favor and just shut up.

>> No.23617195

>>23617084
Cum cum cum cum