Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 135 KB, 705x686, 1591889067108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23411264 No.23411264 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>12.4k rejected

>> No.23411276

>>23411264
Every few hours a different top is being rejected,bobo how long can you do this for?

>> No.23411291

>>23411264
poomp it
or
doomp it

>> No.23411499

Sorry to disturb you anons, but my ISP is banned and preventing me from warning other anons NOT TO PARTICIPATE in the MobileCoin presale taking place in this TG channel.
The scammer made a thread here, it got archived so I hope people missed it, but since the TG channel is silent I'll try to spread the word just in case : >>23409955

https://t me/MobileCoin_Official
IT'S A FUCKING SCAM. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THERE IS NO MENTION OF A PUBLIC SALE ANYWHERE. NOT ON THEIR TWITTER, NOT ON THE WEBSITE, NOT ANYWHERE.
Please anons someone should save the logo picture and create a thread to try and warn others not to get fooled. Whoever the scammer is, he's a fucking faggot who even went as far as to use "Joshua" in his TG handle so that people looking at the team on the website would correlate the Founder's name with the handle.
The fucker used a website and product that are legit in order to scam people out of their money.

If someone could copypaste my post and make it into a thread on the catalog, I'll be grateful. If not, well I'll just have to spam and copypaste this in every thread I can. I know most people who take the time to do simple Google searches won't be retarded enough to buy, but we never know on this board. If I can help anyone

>> No.23411678

>>23411264
Bobo are you okey?

>> No.23411727

>>23411264
5$, 6$, 6.5$, 6.75$, 7$, 7.5$ on LINK rejected

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action