[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 261 KB, 888x894, 1587451080096.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23380983 No.23380983 [Reply] [Original]

What is happening behind the scenes we cannot know. We blindly walk in this mentally insane vacuum called biz, greedily sucking up any trace of breadcrumbs that slip out so we can feel that little bit of sweet sweet hopium to keep us going.

Is this anyway to live fellow anons? Do you feel happy? In charge? Alive?
Or do you feel like a degenerate addict with nothing going for you in your own life?

Since 90% will fall under the last statement I've got this one thing to tell you.

You will fail, you will bitch up. You will ring that bell. DING DING. And bitch the fuck up.
You will sell. You will fall for the swingtrading meme. You will fall for the FUD.

Link literally has nothing happening on mainnet. Service agreement you say? WOW, price moved 0.2 %.

You were looking forward to the mainnet release? Big fucking nothingburger. You were looking forward to SIBOS in September? Big fucking nothingburger.

Coinbase listing? PUMP AND DUMP. They literally dumped 700k linkies, more than the entirety of biz could ever wish of holding.

You're doing collective visualisation? LMAO

Well I just wanted to say you are all complete faggots.

>> No.23380998

so do you want me to sell or hold, nigger

>> No.23381093

>>23380983
>Hebraic kvetching about 700k linkies
Schlomo pls, I hold 3k myself held 4K before I took my investment back and I only bought this past spring. I’m gonna hold for the next two cycles if I can, just look at the numbers and how often a 4-5x happens on this token. It’s nearly annual. When this hits 50 USD next year and cycles to 200 the year after the lamentations of the nolinkers will be biblical. You had three years.

>> No.23381898

>>23380983
Uh..I’m not falling for your FUD, faggot

>> No.23381991

>What is happening behind the scenes we cannot know
thats where you are wrong kiddo

>> No.23382011

>link dropped to $7
>Bought more
>Went back to $11
Lololokolokk non linkers be mad