Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 14 KB, 400x400, HEX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23286130 No.23286130 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Bitcoin mining = HEX staking
Hashrate = Shares
Difficulty = Total shares
Reinvesting = Share price increases
Block reward = Inflation + Penalties

Where in Bitcoin you need to buy miners to get new BTC, which has always been less profitable than buying the token itself, in HEX you need to buy the coins to do the same thing. More coins staked longer are the same as more and better mining gear.

HEX has less negative externalities. Doesn't benefit centralized mining cartels and China's energy companies who pollute the environment. Less waste of energy, due to using Ethereum while providing value to the ETH network as a result.

Long term HEX holders actually get rewarded for such behaviour by getting a larger share of the overall network over time if they stake, whereas in Bitcoin, the amount of your coins stays the same if you hold.

The criticisms raised against HEX can be said about almost every project. Same as Bitcoin or Ethereum were called scams in the beginning, now HEX is labelled as such, due to being a complex and novel idea, that people still largely misunderstand. It's going to take time for people to get how much better it is and why.

If you like Bitcoin, HEX just does everything better, while providing new features, which allow it to take on a much larger market, both store of value and time deposits. Payments and anonymity are also possible through layer two solutions.

>> No.23286150

it's a certralized scam.
richard heart a conman.

>> No.23286222
File: 1022 KB, 1146x1776, HEX holders.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23286222

>>23286150
It's no more centralized than any other project out there. It's just that you don't understand how centralized crypto, including Bitcoin, really is.

>> No.23286265

>>23286130
i rather have 10 out of 21 mill and a lot of liquidity, then some peanuts of a 600 billion coin, where half is owned by 1 dude. it also relies on eth not failing, so no, bitcoin all the way

>> No.23286287

>>23286222
imagine being this dumb and using top 100 holders. 1 dude can have multiple accounts and it got proven that richard has so many of them.

>> No.23286432

>>23286265
Bitcoin has an extremely centralized mining ecosystem, where 65% of the miners are in China. This is the centralization which actually matters. The gamble you are making is trusting China more than RH in this case.

Holder centralization only matters if they decide to sell. If they don't and use the coins to incentivise better behaviour, such as it's done in HEX, then it's a feature not a flaw.

If ETH fails the whole HEX system state can be transported to another network, so that's not a problem.

Meanwhile HEX does almost everything better than BTC, while doing more and having more room for upwards trajectory. If you like BTC, hating on HEX is entirely misguided.

>> No.23286506

>>23286287
They're obviously split among many different vallets. I would Estimate Richard's actual holdings to be around 60-65% of the ecosystem, which is still less than Link, BAT, AMPL or many other tokens.

I'm not hating on the centralization as such though. It matters only if the holders sell. As far as I know, AMPL and Link has constantly been dumped on holder's heads, while the HEX held in the origin address and addresses related to it has just sat there untouched.

>> No.23287589
File: 155 KB, 806x515, 1600869716552.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23287589

>>23286130
axion will be better, soft for of HEX launching end of oct/early nov

>> No.23287592
File: 864 KB, 869x583, 194412213.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23287592

Why are people so scared of HEX?

>> No.23287648

>>23286130
Comparing a centralised premined scam token to btc, nice try titchard

>> No.23287763

>>23287648
I seriously doubt you understand how Bitcoin works.

>> No.23287852

>>23287592
They're simply stupid anon..

>> No.23287897

>>23286130
richard heart is provably inflating the supply and price by recycling ETH into the contract. imagine falling for the most obvious shit scam ever, the guy just makes his machine go bbbbrrrrrrrrr and he can sell infinite amounts at inflated prices because he just fakes demand to the moon.

>> No.23288064

>>23287852
HEX is a very complex project, but I don't think they're stupid necessarily. It's more a fear that RH might have actually made something great, which causes self-induced blindness. People hate seeing pride. They really need to believe RH is a scammer. If he turns out not to be and if HEX continues exceeding expectations, then their whole identity will become threatened. They will have missed incredible gains and will have to deal with the fact that they were lied to by nearly everyone in the crypto space.

>> No.23288093

>>23286432
Hex has fees.

>> No.23288236

>>23288093
Sure, everything has fees. What about it?

>> No.23288274

>>23288236
>everything
Nano, xdag, constellation, and other dags don't have fees. Your move.

>> No.23288357

>>23288274
oh no i have to pay .001 ETH to end my stake

>> No.23288359

ay faggots reply to me, i made a point that you never seem to notice. it's the death sentence to this laughable shittoken, worth nothing, printed out of nowhere. one guy has control over the AA wallet and is recyling all of the ETH hundreds of times over to inflate the price, just to dump on you. feel lucky, he raised your boat as well so sell high. when he exits, there will be nothing left.

>> No.23288429

>>23288357
Checkmate

>> No.23288466

>>23288274
Their primary use case is transaction, which is why their price is so low. HEX's primary use case is holding, staking, not selling, and having the price go up. It doesn't need no fees, since it's not used to transact. Although it has 2000 tps with almost no fees through zksync, if people want to transact with it.

>> No.23288540

>>23286287
Are you dumb? It's impossible to prove that the same person is using multiple wallets without some sort of professional audit that was able to ascertain withdrawals. Also, do you not see the irony in your post - most crypto is 95%++ centralized. Based on the holders chart Hex is the least centralized crypto that's ever existed.

>>23286150
This is why this thing will murder, about 10 minutes of research and you realize you have no clue what you're talking about.

>>23287897
Isn't it amazing how people just say things? EOS was accused of the same thing.

>> No.23288547

>>23287897
this and this
People who want to believe in hex will believe no matter the evidence against it, just like in most cults.

Also, it relies on miners of ethereum, it doesn't run on shit alone. YOU NEED THE CHINESE AND THEIR MINERS because you use the ETH NETWORK.

Keep feeding the fat pig while he is getting food but for free, because that's what is happening, you pay to get hex and he prints it for free for himself only everyday. What is so hard to understand?
He is making more hex daily from AA than you will ever will by staking for 10 years. RETARDS

>> No.23288621
File: 31 KB, 414x318, 1588282692806.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23288621

>>23288547
Oh nooo I'm making money, but some other guy makes more.

>> No.23288648

>>23288621
You can make money swinging this shit but after bdp good luck fag

>> No.23288661

People don't understand that crypto doesn't pump because of miners inflating the supply by polluting the environment. The price rises because buyers THINK it has value, it's written right there on the Monero website, for example. HEX being a finished product and paying hodlers for holding is an incentive for people to buy more because they see value in it on account of these attributes, this digital currency has.

>>23288359
>one guy has control over the AA wallet and is recyling all of the ETH hundreds of times over to inflate the price, just to dump on you.
That's the only legit-sounding FUD against HEX that's out there.

>> No.23288685

>>23288547
The ETH that's put into the AA is due to arbitrage.
Let's make this real simple for you.
If you have one lemonade stand that sells lemonade for $1 and another lemonade stand that sells lemonade for $.000000001, where are you going to buy your lemonade?

>> No.23288695

>>23288466
>>23288429

>> No.23288723

>>23288685
>If you have one lemonade stand that sells lemonade for $1 and another lemonade stand that sells lemonade for $.000000001, where are you going to buy your lemonade?
walmart

>> No.23288729

>>23288621
>>23288685
Keep repeating his words like sheep without thinking for yourself out of the bubble he created for you.
Stake it till you make it am I right?
Do it, he says it will make you rich, so stake it for 5555 days bros.
He doesn't stake but that's okay because wazgud gibbs

>> No.23288759

>>23286130

how does richards cock taste?

KYS scammer

>> No.23288778

>>23288729
>He doesn't stake but that's okay because wazgud gibbs
if he staked he would be diluting everyone's shares retard

>> No.23288791

>>23286222

>everything including bitcoin is centralized

everything but bitcoin is centralized and hex is a scam.

Fixed.

>> No.23288792

>>23288729
These posts are important.
They display the overall lack of knowledge about the project, as well as the ability to counter simple factual statements.

Instead they resort to either ad hominem or baseless claims (no evidence supporting them, just theories and speculation).

If there are replies to this post - really focus on the reply itself. Does it have any merit or does it rely on the aforementioned properties?

Not just in this thread, in every Hex thread.

>> No.23288794
File: 105 KB, 595x571, 9609-99767-658-5638.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23288794

>>23288729
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1315055648929792000

>> No.23288809

>>23288648
The thing about making money in HEX is that it's a long term project. The people attracted to it are ones with longer time frames in mind, which is why average stake length is 4.87 years. There may be a dump after Big Payday. And let them sell the bottom. I and most of the whales in HEX have money to buy if or when, when it hits a certain point. BPD will be an entry point for many whales. We've already had dumps before. It's a part of crypto, you can't grow without having dumps and people taking profit or selling at a loss. No coin is immune to having an 80-90% dump at some point.

>> No.23288823

>>23288685
I tried the Adoption Amplifier and I advise against using it, unless you're an influncer with a big audience who can use your referral link. Otherwise, you're going to get ripped off. Use Uniswap if you have already ETH or buy HEX with your credit card.

>> No.23288862

>>23288823
It's usually about the same price as Uniswap because you refer yourself. So you get something like 30% extra. But you have to understand how to use it so I'd agree you should just buy from Uniswap.

>> No.23288904
File: 60 KB, 593x380, 906890689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23288904

>>23288862
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1293974232377032705

>> No.23288932

>>23288862
>But you have to understand how to use it so I'd agree you should just buy from Uniswap.
Your backhanded insult won't help it. You're still getting ripped of if you don't have a large set of people that use your referral link. And yes, I referred myself.

>> No.23288936

>>23286130
Imagine buying a token from a guy who’s pseudonym is “dick heart” and he names it “hex”

>> No.23288942

>>23288729
Him not staking gives stakers a better ROI. If he staked everything, which is a possibility before the Big Payday, the ROI of stakers would plummet from the current 28% to something like 6%. The OA not staking, and just letting the coins lie there is obviously used to incentivise staking.

Arguments about him selling are just silly. He can only sell it for his own ETH, so him selling is not a problem until the project is big enough that him selling does not significantly affect the price negatively.

>> No.23289000

>>23288862
32% (daily compounding)

>> No.23289002

>>23288932
https://youtu.be/KYFfWqmzz5M?t=6680

>> No.23289003

>>23288904
Cool, he should go for it if the offer is legit. A conversation between Andreas Antonopoulos and Richard Heart is long overdue.

>> No.23289007

>>23288794
I respect that maximalist. But he isn't using the word pyramid correctly. Hex categorically isn't a pyramid. And anyone that has even a surface level understanding of what a pyramid is and what Hex is knows this. It takes about 2 minutes of research.

There are no promises in Hex, and rewards are only paid out through your own actions in the smart contract. Rewards are paid simply by holding.

In any successful cryptocurrency including Bitcoin, the early investors are always paid out better. That doesn't mean it is a Ponzi, especially if it doesn't have any attributes of a Ponzi.

>> No.23289046

>>23289003
Not cool, Richard Heart tried and failed to bribe a man with integrity.
>>23289007
>>23289002

>> No.23289054

>>23288791
You're either a troll or a dumb BTC maximalist.

>> No.23289067

>>23289007

it's a centralized shitcoin

which means it's promoting false marketing to pay off earlier investors

which means it's a ponzi scheme

kill yourself

>> No.23289087

>>23289054

you're either a noob or a dumb shitcoin scammer

i detect both

>> No.23289094

>>23289054
Richard Heart holds more than 90% of the hex supply; it's more centralized than the federal reserve.

>> No.23289128

>>23289046
How'd you know it was Richard, making the offer? HEX has whales buying into it, who can also afford to pay a person like Andreas for giving his time for an interview with Richard Heart.

>> No.23289183

>>23289128

no whales are buying HEX you dumb fuck

the only people buying HEX are poor middle to lower class dumb fucks that think they are buying a lottery ticket but in reality are buying into a scammers ponzi

get a fuckin brain

>> No.23289232

>>23289128
>buying into it
>no one is "buying into it"
>no one is talking about it on twitter
>no one is talking about it on YouTube
>no one is talking about it on the overall internet.
The very few who do talk about it, have nothing positive to say, only that it's a scam.

>> No.23289280

>>23289046
>a man with integrity.
Okay...He's a bitcoin maximalist, that doesn't entitle him to integrity. I like Bitcoin too, I don't swing it like a fucking idiot and probably won't cash out till I'm retired. Just because you can argue Bitcoins case doesn't mean you have integrity. Richard was a huge Bitcoin maxi up until a few years ago. Huge ambassador for the coin, he fucking grilled Craig Wright to his face at a speaking event. Who else fought for Bitcoin as much as he did?

Point is, you have no idea where that solicitation came from. It could have come from anyone in Hex. Hex has made whales already. Also, be careful to note his wording "interview...to show that it is not a scam."

Also
>This announcement is free
Okay....?

How does that make any sense? How can you have an interview and at the same time show it's not a scam? You can have a video on how it's not a scam, but an interview is an interview.

The phraseology is important here. The solicitor probably meant it in the sense "have this interview to see it's not a scam."

Overall the point is, there hasn't been any proofs that Hex is a "scam", and scam is the most overused word in this space, Bitcoin and ETH were religiously accused of being scams - look at the old forums. Andreas isn't stupid enough to not know this, he knows that Hex may very well be a very successful and popular project in the future, and isn't going to rely on his opinion to denounce something if he doesn't have any facts he can use.

>> No.23289382

>>23289067
>it's a centralized shitcoin
Find me a more decentralized holders chart. Shouldn't take you long if it's so centralized.

>which means it's promoting false marketing to pay off earlier investors
First off that's a non sequitur (which means). That conclusion makes no sense.
>which means it's promoting false marketing to pay off earlier investors
What the fuck is false marketing? And find me a falsehood in any Hex marketing. Just one, should be easy.
>to pay off earlier investors
Nope. Rewards are paid out by holding. And in any investible asset, people are paid by people holding and not selling. So this logic applies to everything.

>Which means it's a ponzi scheme
No you've proven the opposite

>kill yourself
I remember when I was 15 years old

>> No.23289414

>>23289094
>I just pulled this number out of my ass. 90% sounds like a good number to use.

>> No.23289461
File: 47 KB, 588x292, 1602669996043.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23289461

>>23289280
>that doesn't entitle him to integrity
He is a man of integrity, he turned down 10 Bitcoins, and all he had to do was tweet something positive about it.
>Point is, you have no idea where that solicitation came from.
It came from Richard Heart's shill accounts.
>Richard was a huge Bitcoin
Richard didn't show up until 2017, when the vast majority of crypto scammers started to show up.
>he fucking grilled Craig Wright to his face at a speaking event.
That was very un-professional.
>Who else fought for Bitcoin as much as he did?
Nick Szabo & Andreas Antonopoulos
>ETH
Pic & link related
https://twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/1184525892514701312

>> No.23289484
File: 181 KB, 1440x900, F17C237F-3EF5-42D0-9F6C-C9834F0960D6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23289484

>>23289183
>>23289232
>>23289461
Can't wait for Richard to sell merchandise so that I can wear a HEX shirt in public just for the sake of trolling faggots like you.

>> No.23289524

>>23289484
He needs to shave the goatee, and drop the jewelry. Unless he's gay.

>> No.23289530

>>23289382

> holding coins makes the network decentralized

confirmed retard

The coin isn't decentralized which means you and fat tit richard are LYING TO PEOPLE to get them to buy your scam coins

you're a desperate shitcoin scammer that mostly like has no life or job, literally KYS scum

>> No.23289556

>>23289484

hahahahahahahaha you guys are so entertaining, flailing on the internet to strangers in an attempt to get them to buy into your scam. it's actually quite sad

>> No.23289570

I've had nothing but good experiences with it. I'm making multiple thousands this point a month and the community has been great. As far as Richard being a scammer if you actually follow what he's done, he's done nothing but help people. He has a self help book that he gives out for free. He has called out many peaks and bottoms in Bitcoin successfully and has saved me ungodly amounts of money. Obviously I've had great experiences following him and this product has done amazing.

He released a product that was finished while 98 percent of crypto Twitter defi projects are rug pulling every week. Do what you want but he's made me very wealthy and I keep dcaing into hex for more cash flow. Someone literally staked 50k for 15 years today. Try and find that in another project.

>> No.23289642

>>23289183

Uh then how about the 10k eth geneiss whale who still has 400k eth in his wallet. Comments like this are so dumb because you can literally see whales buy occasionally on hex.live

>> No.23289692

>>23289642

have you ever considered that richard used his own money to buy his own tokens to trick idiots like you?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>> No.23289710

>>23289570
>I've had nothing but good experiences with it.
You're lying.
>I'm making multiple thousands this point a month and the community has been great.
Another lie
As far as Richard being a scammer if you actually follow what he's done, he's done nothing but help people. He has a self help book that he gives out for free.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinMarketCap/comments/gg1noa/warning_wash_trading_market_manipulation/
https://web.archive.org/web/20200424232458/https://jocularship.htmlpasta.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/20200806125227/https://www.ccn.com/psa-spam-king-web-criminal-crypto-hex-founder/
>He has called out many peaks and bottoms in Bitcoin successfully and has saved me ungodly amounts of money.
He's lying, if he was so skilled at making the right calls, he would have called Raiblocks, like I did.
>Obviously I've had great experiences following him and this product has done amazing.
You ever get tired of lying?
>He released a product that was finished while 98 percent of crypto Twitter defi projects are rug pulling every week.
Not his product, he did not program it, he doesn't understand it.
>Do what you want but he's made me very wealthy and I keep dcaing into hex for more cash flow. Someone literally staked 50k for 15 years today. Try and find that in another project
No it hasn't. No one has gotten rich off hex. No one on YouTube or Twitter is talking about it. Everyone who isn't a paid shill from UpWork Or Fivver calls it a scam.

>> No.23289738

>>23289692

You have gotta be retarded. So Richard was a Genesis eth block investor and never took credit for it? Lol also it's on etherscan there's plenty of whales. Even I have thrown multiple bitcoins into it but I don't consider myself a whale. Oh and I'm up over 600 percent currently. Lol idk what coins you are into but I'm coin agnostic. I take advantage of what can make me more money.

>> No.23289786

>>23289710

Uh I have a friend on telegram who sold 600k at the peak and bought a house. You can see people selling every day on hex.live and etherscan or do I need to timestamp with some of my 6 figure portfolio lol

>> No.23289803

>>23289556
Well, that's actually what Bitcoin enthusiasts did back then.

>> No.23289837

>>23289786
>Uh I have a friend on telegram who sold 600k at the peak and bought a house.
Do you always go on the internet to tell lies?
>You can see people selling every day on hex.live and etherscan or do I need to timestamp with some of my 6 figure portfolio lol
Do you mean wash trading?

>> No.23289854

>>23289461
>all he had to do was tweet something positive about it
Where does it say anything about a tweet? And why do people just say things? Especially with Hex?

Again, look at the syntax. I would love to see the offer in writing. To me, interview means interview. Not a video shilling it. Again, there are countless whales that could have made this offer. To say that it was Richard would have a low statistical probability. There are many people that would have motive here.

>It came from Richard Heart's shill accounts.
See above

>Nick Szabo & Andreas Antonopoulos
The amount of ambassadors for Bitcoin is pitiful. You can name pretty much all of them with one hand. Richard has done a lot espousing and explaining what Bitcion is.

>ETH
That's your opinion. And arguments from authority aren't great in proving your point. ETH has allowed a huge ecosystem of ideas to prosper. Is it perfect? No. Neither is Bitcoin. But maxi's have much much much more difficult looking at things objectively. It's painful seeing their bias show up. Those who don't evolve with the changing facts get eaten alive.

>> No.23289862

>>23289803
>Bitcoin enthusiasts did back then.
No they didn't.

>> No.23289892

>>23289837

It's funny to me when clearly poor people try to troll people with money. IDC if you buy or not. Hex could go to zero and I'm still wealthy. I just posted my experience. Do with that what you will poor fag.

>> No.23289915

>>23289530
Dude, first off all the insults make you appear very insecure. So find me a more decentralized hoders chart. It's the only metric we have in crypto (by design) to ascertain holding percentages.

I'm waiting.

>it doesn't matter, it's centralized
Okay, that's your argument

>> No.23290106

>>23289710
>You're lying.
I think this cohesively sums up the negativity towards Hex.

>> No.23290114

>>23289854
>Where does it say anything about a tweet?
Tweet, interview, whatever. He was bribed to show that it's not a scam, which makes it a scam.
>And why do people just say things? Especially with Hex?
Refer to be latter clause in the green text above.
>To me, interview means interview. Not a video shilling it.
Again he was offered 10BTC to show it's not a scam. That's called shilling.
>Again, there are countless whales that could have made this offer. To say that it was Richard would have a low statistical probability. There are many people that would have motive here.
The only one with a motive is Richard Heart, he has the most HEX that he needs to liquidate before the "big pay day"
>The amount of ambassadors for Bitcoin is pitiful. You can name pretty much all of them with one hand.
They are not ambassadors.
>Richard has done a lot espousing and explaining what Bitcion is.
And yet he can even write a hello world program. Really sounds like he knows nothing, beyond the Wikipedia entry.
>That's your opinion.
No, that's a fact.
>And arguments from authority aren't great in proving your point.
Szabo, isn't authority, he's a skilled programmer, cryptographer, mathematician, and an original cypherpunk; meaning he knows what he's talking about.
>ETH has allowed a huge ecosystem of ideas to prosper. Is it perfect? No. Neither is Bitcoin. But maxi's have much much much more difficult looking at things objectively. It's painful seeing their bias show up. Those who don't evolve with the changing facts get eaten alive.
Ethereum is a centralized cult.

>> No.23290142

>>23289862
Yes, they did. They shilled Bitcoin to people to buy and use. Darknet adoption would never have happened otherwise. Stop being such a faggot about it.

>> No.23290179

>>23290142
It wasn't shilled; only talked about.

>> No.23290235

>>23290179
What a lame attempt at shifting semantics. Feel free to have the last word.

>> No.23290257

>>23290235
Sure thing, Richard.

>> No.23290267

>>23290142
go back to plebbit you massive faggot
darkweb started using bitcoin because people making illegal money and actually not getting caught are always on the cutting edge of new technologies and assets

Do you think they all switched to XMR because of "shills" too? lmao

>> No.23290394

>>23290114
>Tweet, interview, whatever. He was bribed to show that it's not a scam, which makes it a scam.
Non sequitur. I bribe someone to show that the earth is round - therefore it is a scam?
>Again he was offered 10BTC to show it's not a scam. That's called shilling.
Semantics is probably one of the most overlooked and least understood disciplines to ever exist. Many arguments are simply related to an inability to convey meaning. I've emphasized why the wording of his post was so important "interview". I'm willing to concede this point however, because it isn't proof by any stretch of the imagination that Richard Heart bribed Andreas to shill his project. And funnily enough, even that wouldn't prove that Hex is a scam. Again, semantics are important!
>There are holders with large positions, where a 10BTC payout would be a hiccup. I would agree he has the most motive, but not the only.
>And yet he can even write a hello world program. Really sounds like he knows nothing, beyond the Wikipedia entry.
He is humble when it comes to his coding abilities. However he does have a limited understanding of it and worked with the devs for years creating it. A modicum of research (listening to him talk about how Hex was created) will point this out. I'm not going to curate his videos to spoonfeed you though. You may not like him but it's obvious he's very smart. And no, he could probably write a hellow world program. All of this is completely beside the point, does Steve Jobs have to know how to build an iPhone? Obviously not.
>That's your opinion.
Maxi's love to hate on other projects every chance they can get. I don't disagree with him, but find it ironic because Bitcoin isn't perfect either.
>Szabo, isn't authority, he's a skilled programmer, cryptographer, mathematician, and an original cypherpunk; meaning he knows what he's talking about.
That's what an argument from authority is.
>Ethereum is a centralized cult.
That's your opinion.

>> No.23290522

I have 100k staked for 5 years, will I make it?

>> No.23290598

>>23290394
>Non sequitur. I bribe someone to show that the earth is round - therefore it is a scam?
Not an argument.
>Richard Heart bribed Andreas to shill his project.
He's a known scammer, it's not that difficult to believe.
>He is humble when it comes to his coding abilities. However he does have a limited understanding of it and worked with the devs for years creating it.
>humble
You are just mis-using words now. If he can't read, and understand the source code, he is not a programmer. He has no "coding abilities". He is not a computer programmer, cryptographer, or mathematician.
>listening to him talk about how Hex was created
He knows nothing. See the post, above.
>I'm not going to curate his videos to spoonfeed you though
Because you have no proof.
>obvious he's very smart
If he was so smart, he would have wrote his own project, and not paid script kiddies on Fivver or UpWork to write it for him.
>And no, he could probably write a hellow world program.
I've heard otherwise.
>does Steve Jobs have to know how to build an iPhone?
He is dead. That's a bad allegory.
>That's what an argument from authority is.
No it's not, dumb fuck.
>That's your opinion.
It's a fact.

>> No.23290603

>>23290267
People used Bitcoin because it was falsely shilled to them as private currency which it isn't. The slogan "Monero is what morons thought when they bought Bitcoin" exists for a reason, dumbass.

>> No.23290782
File: 73 KB, 640x628, lvxllrpi9ir31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23290782

>> No.23290812

>>23290603
>falsely shilled to them as private currency which it isn't
No it wasn't, and yes it is a private currency.

>> No.23290926

>>23290812
The BTC blockchain is a public ledger where everybody can see which coins went where. How is this private, you moron?

>> No.23290954

>>23290926
>How is this private, you moron?
CryptoNote, Monero, etc..., you fat fuck.

>> No.23291151

>>23290954
Thank you for naming digital currencies that are private. Now what, motherfucker?

>> No.23291204

>>23291151
>Now what, motherfucker?
That's my line.

>> No.23291271

>>23290598
>Not an argument.
Dude! What do you mean that's not an argument. It's perfectly analogous.
>He's a known scammer, it's not that difficult to believe.
This is pretty old. Here's the gist of it - Richard has openly pleaded for anyone to come out saying he scammed them in some way. He's talked about this probably a dozen times in his videos. I have one I can remember which I'll post:

>You are just mis-using words now...
What did I misuse? He never said he was a programmer. If you think that the only successful products/ideas can be created by someone who can build them from scratch then that's your opinion. That's why specialization exists. It exists at every level in fact. You could argue that Szabo didn't create the coding software he uses, therefore he doesn't really understand it, you could argue this down to the electrons that eventually turn into the input in his brain. In one of his videos he talked about a problem in Hex that he eventually fixed himself, you can dismiss this and it's proof of nothing. But you need to look a little deeper.
>Because you have no proof.
Here's a little spoonfeeding, honestly there's like 10000 hours of Richard carefully explaining so god damn much. People are unwilling to DYOR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyn56PSOlYw&list=LLRyRGRFIVnONpNjt_7tppoA&index=5&t=3s
>If he was so smart
Intelligence isn't binary, it's a fucking spectrum of abilities.
>I've heard otherwise.
Is that an argument? If you can provide some sort of even halfway believable proof that he has no clue even how to write simple code I will pay you $500 in crypto now.
>does Steve Jobs have to know how to build an iPhone?
That's not what an allegory is, you mean analogy. Him being dead is completely irrelevant. You're implying that successful software MUST be built by their founders. It's too silly to argue.
>No it's not, dumb fuck.
Go on google and look up "argument from authority", then explain why you're not using an argument from authority.
Honestly.

>> No.23291371

>>23290598
>Because you have no proof.
Here's a video, there are a fuckton of them.

1:50:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1BjDHhuVk&t=6629s

I'm doing this all while having breakfast and working on a project from home btw. The FUD on Hex is deplorable.

>> No.23291507

>>23286130
>conveniently not mentioning origin address
>conveniently not mentioning reward duplication
>conveniently glossing over ETH recycling

>> No.23291606

>>23291271
>Dude!
Stopped reading there.
>Richard has openly pleaded for anyone to come out saying he scammed them in some way. He's talked about this probably a dozen times in his videos.
There are court cases against him. He's done time for scamming, before.
>What did I misuse?
"humble"
>He never said he was a programmer
Then he's not relevant in the crypto space.
>If you think that the only successful products/ideas can be created by someone who can build them from scratch then that's your opinion.
>opinion
*fact
>You could argue that Szabo didn't create the coding software he uses, therefore he doesn't really understand it
Yes he does. Not only does he understand it he has the: knowledge, skills, and abilities to fix and/or understand what it is he wants to.
>you could argue this down to the electrons that eventually turn into the input in his brain
No you can't, your just coming up with esoteric jargon, at this point.
> In one of his videos he talked about a problem in Hex that he eventually fixed himself
Once again, he's not a programmer, he can't "fix" anything.
>you can dismiss this and it's proof of nothing
dismissed
>But you need to look a little deeper.
Refer to the URL's in my previous posts.
>explaining so god damn much
*reading Wikipedia, not being able to understand what he is reading
>People are unwilling to DYOR.
Refer to the URL's in my previous posts.
>Intelligence isn't binary, it's a fucking spectrum of abilities.
Perhaps, but Richard Heart has an diagnosed mental disorder. His belligerent autistic proves he's on another kind of spectrum.
>If you can provide some sort of even halfway believable proof that he has no clue even how to write simple code I will pay you $500 in crypto now.
You admitted he is not a programmer. Here's my wallet ETH: 0x7cB57B5A97eAbe94205C07890BE4c1aD31E486A8
>That's not what an allegory is
Yes is is, you just make terrible comparisons.
>Go on google
Stopped reading there.

>> No.23291767

told myself to never post in a thread like this but
here are my 2ct
its a scam, why?
why is it not a scam if they send all the top eth wallets it for free to try to make it look like smart holders are buying it
if its not a scam WHY does vitaljik have it in his wallet

>> No.23291778

>>23291507
>conveniently not mentioning origin address
The origin address is where Hex is minted. Richard will not divulge who has access to the origin address because it would be a securities violation per the HowIe Test. Under no circumstances is Richard obliged to tell you what happens to the ETH, if he did it would constitute the risk of being denoted as a security. Yes, he's rich, in fact he'll most likely be a billionaire by the time this is over. But all successful crypto founders are rich. Google the wealth gap, this is simply how money works.

>conveniently not mentioning reward duplication
Here's the point. If you've already been paid in thousands of ETH (potentially 750m+ USD) then you have no reason to dump Hex.

>conveniently glossing over ETH recycling
This would take an audit to prove, not a reddit post. If a reddit post is good enough for you then cheers.

The FUD on Hex is pretty garbage, it's nice to see how the perception has changed since December though. People slowly do the research and are turned around. With Hex, every attribute that people deem important to crypto has been addressed, it's what makes Hex so meta - it knows what crypto is and acts on it. Rewarding hodlers. Bitcoin will most assuredly be the next store of value, replacing gold over time, it's totally inevitable. Hex will replace the CD.

>> No.23291790

>>23291767
>its a scam, why?
>>23288794
>>23288904
https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinMarketCap/comments/gg1noa/warning_wash_trading_market_manipulation/
https://web.archive.org/web/20200424232458/https://jocularship.htmlpasta.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/20200806125227/https://www.ccn.com/psa-spam-king-web-criminal-crypto-hex-founder/

>> No.23291858

>>23291778
>If a reddit post is good enough for you then cheers.
Good enough for CoinMarketCap.

>> No.23291964
File: 83 KB, 613x460, Doingit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23291964

>>23291790
you really dont need to post that
its a scam and thats all there is to know
i dont give a shit about wasting my time with a scam

just thought i would post my findings while researching the top eth wallets

I never heard anything about the coin before so when i started to see it on almost all of the top eth wallets i managed to puzzle the peaches together fairly quickly

>> No.23291993

>>23291858
and i feel i also need to say this
you're wasting your time trying to "save anons" or whatever
forget about it, if people fall for this they deserve it
im done believing that people deserve to be saved by someone else

>> No.23292040

>>23291790
>Listening to retarded bitcoin maximalists and random reddit posts
You are an absolute mongoloid mate

>> No.23292046
File: 15 KB, 658x65, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23292046

>>23291964
>you really dont need to post that
Yes I do, you asked.
>its a scam and thats all there is to know
That's right.
>i dont give a shit about wasting my time with a scam
No one cares about your reverse-shilling
>just thought i would post my findings while researching the top eth wallets
Don't bother
>I never heard anything about the coin before so when i started to see it on almost all of the top eth wallets i managed to puzzle the peaches together fairly quickly
You're lying.
>>23291993
This post only proves my points in this thread, and all others.

>> No.23292056

You all discussing scam or not, I'm making 3x at least on my HEX stake in a bit, the system seems to be working and the rise in token price has not been influenced by most crypto market movements. Looks pretty solid to me.

>> No.23292068

>>23292040
You are a dumb fuck.

>> No.23292081

>>23292046
excuse me, what?!
you're joking right

>reverse-shilling
>You're lying.

im on your side you colossal retard

>> No.23292111

>>23287592
they don't like richard personally and they also hold bags of btc and other alts. they are really missing out on life changing wealth for those reasons. sad but idgaf i'm gonna make it so fuck em.

>> No.23292134

>>23292056
>I'm making 3x at least on my HEX stake in a bit, the system seems to be working and the rise in token price has not been influenced by most crypto market movements. Looks pretty solid to me.
You're not making any money. Hex is designed to take money.

>> No.23292135

>>23291606
Honestly this isn't worth addressing. You reply with nothing but conjecture and ad hominem. Here are some arguments based on facts, I don't use quips because I don't need to.


You don't have to be a programmer to build a successful software (built on code) company. If you don't accept this, then we simply disagree on the point, but to be honest you're being obtuse. If that's what you truly believe, I would love for you to openly state it. The best CEO's are allocators of capital and people, they don't need to write code.

There are no instances of anyone coming forward accusing Richard of scamming him. Or losing them money. Don't you find this odd if he's such a prolific scammer? The slights against him revolve around insanely poorly researched conspiracy theory level journalism. Proof is what's important.

>Once again, he's not a programmer, he can't "fix" anything.
It's clear you don't understand how programming works. Programming isn't my job and yet I've dealt with it before and have built simple websites and functions with it. It's not an either you understand it completely or you don't understand it at all dynamic.

The URL's? Are you referring to the Reddit post saying he's wash trading? If that's good enough for you, then that's good enough for you. EOS was accused of the same thing because it had the same release style and any token that has this style of release will be accused of it in the future.

You don't know what an allegory is. An allegory is a fucking story. I was making an analogy.

>> No.23292231

>>23292111
>>23292135
i dont get it, do you people actually believe what you're saying
>>23292134
anon you seem to be one of the few normal fags here, what is hex?

>> No.23292302

>>23292231
I don't get it, do you actually believe that it's possible to successfully prove an argument by not offering any facts or logic, instead relying on insults?

Is that how your methodology works?

>> No.23292342

>>23292135
>Honestly this isn't worth addressing.
I win.
>You don't have to be a programmer to build a successful software
Jesus fucking Christ, Richard.
>they don't need to write code.
The best ones, do.
>Richard of scamming him
There are court filings against him.
>prolific
*failed
>It's clear you don't understand how programming works.
yes I do, I'm a programmer.
>Programming isn't my job
Then you have no room to voice an opinion.
>It's not an either you understand it completely or you don't understand it at all dynamic.
Yes it is, you dumb motherfucker. It's a static choice.
>The URL's
and twitter posts
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1315055648929792000
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1293974232377032705
>You don't know what an allegory
Yes I do, you don't.
>>23292231
>what is hex?
A failed scam.

Waiting on my etheruem, btw.

>> No.23292411

>>23291606
>Stopped reading there.
But you kept reading, dumbass.

>> No.23292432

>>23292411
No I didn't.

>> No.23292454
File: 207 KB, 2300x996, sss4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23292454

>>23292302
you're kidding? how new are you
like i said here >>23291964, i dont even know what your coins is and i was able to tell its a scam
if you truly cant, then im sorry anon, sell everything and buy stocks instead

>> No.23292476

>>23292432
How were you able to reply to the rest of his post, then, asshat?

>> No.23292497

>>23292476
>How were you able to reply
I clicked the [Post a Reply] link and made a post.

>> No.23292589

>>23292342
>I win.
Lol. You continue to not address points.

Please state for the record that you can't be a founder of a digital company unless you are a computer programmer. You won't do it. Why? Because it's a moronic thing to say. You won't do it. I rest my case.
>yes I do, I'm a programmer.
Then you don't understand that someone with a modicum of understanding of how code works can work with code. You fail to understand logic. This is a logical point.
>Yes it is, you dumb motherfucker. It's a static choice.
What does "static" have to do with anything? It's not binary. There is no "I understand code completely" or "I understand nothing". Do you understand your programming language completely? Obviously not, you learn every day. No one has "mastered" code.

Please explain how my Steve Jobs ANALOGY is an allegory. Should be funny.

Your problem is less a misunderstanding of Hex, but a systemic logic issue. You need to be more humble with what you think you've proven - which is essentially diddly.

>> No.23292617

>>23286130
Buy Axion, rewards pay day goes to the ppl instead of Richard https://axion.network/

>> No.23292632

>>23292589
weird, you are able to string together words but are not able to see though a scam coin?

>> No.23292694

>>23292454
>i dont even know what your coins is and i was able to tell its a scam

I rest my case. This is the perfect response and I couldn't do any better to argue against it. Your post serves as its own rebuttal.

Warren Buffet, a famously outspoken critic of Bitcoin said something similar regarding Bitcoin, and very telling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWMmd7hlwNI

>> No.23292731

>>23292632
Isn't it weirder how you have no argument?

It's pretty weird that an obvious scam coin can't be obviously proven as a "scam".

Weird weird weird.

>> No.23292739

>>23292694
so you just hop around my point?
Warren Buffet is a man who has no idea about this ecosystem, i on the other hand have been here for longer than you
I can literally tell just by looking at the website if its a scam / project bound to fail / or a good coin

>> No.23292779

>>23292731
are you retarded
i stated my reasoning

>when i started to see it on almost all of the top eth wallets i managed to puzzle the pieces together fairly quickly
there you go, its a scam, do you mean this is perfectly natural to you?
did SOMEONE buy a lot and then burn it by giving it to whales?
if not, then the devs did it, thus, its a scam

>> No.23292807

>>23292739
>I can literally tell just by looking at the website if its a scam / project bound to fail / or a good coin

Wow. Also, there's a level of irony here that's fairly amusing, and it's not why you think.

>> No.23292816

>>23292807
can i ask you how long you've been in this space?

>> No.23292948

>>23291606
gonna need a source on those big guy

>> No.23292959

>>23292816
You're doing what the other guy did. Arguments from authority are a waste of time. They contribute nothing to an honest debate about any conceivable topic. I.e. I can find someone who is invested in Hex that's been in this space longer than you. Who gives a shit. If you have arguments to make, I'd love to hear them. You being in the space for a really long time is great, you should be proud, but that's a separate topic.

>> No.23292960

>>23292589
>You continue to not address points.
He's the one not addressing me.
>Please state for the record that you can't be a founder of a digital company unless you are a computer programmer.
This is just non-sense, and doesn't reflect my previous post, at all.
>Then you don't understand that someone with a modicum of understanding of how code works can work with code.
Yes I do, like I said, I'm a programmer, intermittent mathematician, and (admittedly) beginner cryptographer.
>You fail to understand logic. This is a logical point.
no u
>What does "static" have to do with anything? It's not binary.
Static Vs. Dynamic. Do you not know how to into antonyms?
>There is no "I understand code completely" or "I understand nothing".
yes there is.
>Do you understand your programming language completely? Obviously not, you learn every day. No one has "mastered" code.
I'm still learning, however, people like Nick Szabo, Wei Dei, Satoshi Nakamoto, Dennis Richie, etc... have/had mastery, unlike Richard Heart, who is not a programmer.

>> No.23293018

>>23292959
>If you have arguments to make, I'd love to hear them
>>23291964
>If you have arguments to make, I'd love to hear them
>>23292454
>If you have arguments to make, I'd love to hear them
>>23292779
>If you have arguments to make, I'd love to hear them

you have to be fucking kidding me
4 fucking times anon, i told you 4 times about my main argument
you just dont reply

>> No.23293218

>>23292959
see, you just don't reply
leads me to believe you're just larping and I confronted you with something you can't answer
so you know its a scam too..
boring fucking thread

>> No.23293255

>>23292589
>Please explain how my Steve Jobs ANALOGY is an allegory. Should be funny.
You appear to have malapropism. Seek help.
>Your problem is less a misunderstanding of Hex
I, and fucking everybody else understands that it's a scammed, is everyone wrong except Richard Heart?
>but a systemic logic issue
That sounds like Richard's Heart mental disorder.
>You need to be more humble with what you think you've proven
You need to stop mis-using words.

>> No.23293265

>>23292960
>This is just non-sense, and doesn't reflect my previous post, at all.

I don't know what else to say, so I will simply quote your posts:

>">If you think that the only successful products/ideas can be created by someone who can build them from scratch then that's your opinion.
>opinion
*fact"

>yes there is.
>I'm still learning

You seem naive to how learning works. Code is not something you can understand completely. Anyone that says they've mastered code completely is a moron. Even Satoshi had to rewrite code due to glitches that arose. There continues to be work done on it throughout the years, and this will continue for many years to come. Every hero you name has made and will continue to make coding mistakes.

>have/had mastery

Do you see how your language changes throughout the argument?

This is getting more philosophical than topic related, but it's important to break down what we mean when we say things.

>> No.23293335

>>23293018
>why is it not a scam if they send all the top eth wallets it for free to try to make it look like smart holders are buying it

This is your argument?
This is your argument for real?

This is it?

So any cryptocurrency where top ETH wallets are sent it (by god knows who), is by definition a scam?

That's the argument I'm dealing with? Wow, I think you've just blown my dick off here with such a powerfully damning proof of the scam that is Hex.

Seriously, great job.

>> No.23293420

>>23293265
>I don't know what else to say, so I will simply quote your posts:
You mis-quoted there, buddy.
>Code is not something you can understand completely.
You're just to fucking retarded, Richard.
>Anyone that says they've mastered code completely is a moron
The only moron here, is you.
>Even Satoshi had to rewrite code due to glitches that arose.
He fixed them, dumb fuck.
>There continues to be work done on it throughout the years, and this will continue for many years to come.
Except hex, right?
>Every hero you name has made and will continue to make coding mistakes.
Just shut the fuck up Richard.
>Do you see how your language changes throughout the argument?
I used a solidus, because Dennis Richie (Someone one you have never heard of) unfortunately is dead. Do more research, Richard.
>This is getting more philosophical
You don't know shit about philosophy.
>but it's important to break down what we mean when we say things.
>what we mean when we say things.
*what Richard Heart means when he say things.
Because that dumb fuck has mental problems.

>> No.23293430

>>23293255

>You appear to have malapropism. Seek help.
Are you trolling? Here is the post:

>does Steve Jobs have to know how to build an iPhone?
He is dead. That's a bad allegory.

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING ALLEGORY. THAT'S NOT WHAT AN ALLEGORY IS. LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF AN ALLEGORY.


>I, and fucking everybody else understands that it's a scammed, is everyone wrong except Richard Heart?
>That sounds like Richard's Heart mental disorder.


This is your argument! This is what your argument distills into. Why can't you see how obtuse you're being. That's not even an argument! It's just an opinion. You have to have facts!!!!!

>> No.23293447

>>23293430
>THAT'S NOT A FUCKING ALLEGORY.
Yes it is, dumbass.

>> No.23293481

>>23293430
>distills
Wow, you have quite the lexicon.

>> No.23293500
File: 107 KB, 1000x1000, poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23293500

>>23293335
>So any cryptocurrency where top ETH wallets are sent it (by the devs), is by definition a scam?
yeah

>> No.23293517
File: 20 KB, 341x507, 1602673357857.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23293517

Remember everyone do your part to clean up /biz/

>> No.23293541

>>23293481
Right? That's what confused me, anon seems to have the ability to think and type, yet he doesn't see that he bought into a literal scam
>>23293430
listen faggot
EVEN if its a 100% legit project
if more than half of the crypto community thinks its a scam, its a bad buy
like with xrp bcash bsv and other coins

>> No.23293579

>>23293420
>You mis-quoted there, buddy.
I quoted verbatim.
>He fixed them, dumb fuck.
So then how has he mastered code?! I want to put my head in my hands and cry man. You sound so young. You can't "master" code. We are fucking human (In fact "master" is just a word that humans have created to express an idea. It's an arbitrary idea that's in flux.)
>Except hex, right?
Haha. Actually yes, it's a completed project. It's done, completed code. Finito. No roadmaps or partnerships. Did you even know that? That's one of many reasons that make it special.

The level of ad hominem in your posts.

>> No.23293601

>>23293447
Explain to me how it's an allegory. I want to hear this.

Give me your definition of an allegory, and explain how what I said is an allegory. Have you looked up what an allegory is yet? You must have by now.

>> No.23293653

>>23293500
Fine. Your frog and your reply have been duly noted. That's why it's a scam.

Glad we could clear that up.

>> No.23293673

>>23293653
kek you're trolling man
no way you're actually this dumb
at least you have fun, if people fall for its its their problem

>> No.23293711

>>23293579
>I quoted verbatim.
No you didn't.
>So then how has he mastered code?!
Reading a C++ book, learning, practicing, not shilling hex on /biz/
>I want to put my head in my hands and cry man.
Sounds like you have a mental problem, seek mental help.
>You sound so young.
Jealous, fat man.
>You can't "master" code.
Yes you can.
>We are fucking human
Some are superhuman, when it comes to programming, and perhaps other fields.
>(In fact "master" is just a word that humans have created to express an idea. It's an arbitrary idea that's in flux.)
Useless filibuster.
>Haha. Actually yes
No, that's an oxymoron.
>No roadmaps or partnerships.
And yet very pernicious advertising, in London. Which has been reported to the the FRC.
>Did you even know that? That's one of many reasons that make it special.
It's not special. It's a scam.
>ad hominem
You ever get tired of promulgating the same sesquipedalian word, every other post?

>> No.23293737

Axionchad here, fuck Hex

>> No.23293759

>>23293517
I bet you're proud of yourself for inciting others to get themselves banned by falsely reporting a thread.

>> No.23293775

>>23293673
No, regarding what I said earlier regarding irony - it's because Hex looks like how it does on purpose. It was designed that way for a very specific reason. It's all been addressed many times if you do the research. There's a rabbit hole here that you just stepped right over. If you can spot a scam simply by looking at a website, then you are a scam savant. But it's not quite that simple. Hex appears to be another pump and dump, but the philosophy behind Hex is disruptive technology. It's not what you think it is, ironically it's the complete opposite.

>> No.23293787

>>23293759
>falsely
No, rule violation.

>> No.23293881
File: 2.81 MB, 1280x774, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23293881

>>23293775
Incredible.. i just visited the site for the first time
its remarkable.. really, like all the red flags distilled into one website
face it anonnette, its a random coin with no usecase

>> No.23293963

>>23293737
>Shitty unaudited scam copy

>> No.23293989

>>23293881
Yeah, those HEX cabs are nice, aren't they? Richard Heart uses marketing techniques that work, that's why it looks 'scammy'.

>> No.23294000

>>23293711
You should look up Peter McCormiks debate with Richard. You have the exact same methodology in your arguments, it's uncanny.

Think about what it means to master something. Mastery is a hyperbolic way to express being good at something. To believe in any sort of intrinsic mastery of anything is absurd - it implies perfection, which is an arbitrary term that essentially means nothing, or something relative to each person, based on their values. The crux of my argument is that there are different skill levels when it comes to anything, and that there is no point in which someone can say they've "mastered" something in any sort of complete sense. Or in the deeper philosophical sense based on the reasons I've given. Point is, you don't have to "master" anything (if we must use the word), to partake in it.

We are all constantly learning as we go along. Life isn't black and white.

>> No.23294002
File: 127 KB, 932x663, 1592562661239.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23294002

>>23293989

>> No.23294010

>>23293963
>unaudited
Doesn't matter. Hex can still be hacked.

>> No.23294030

>>23294002
how much is your shitcoin spending on marketing retard?

>> No.23294037

>>23293989
Looks like an Instagram promotion.

>> No.23294065
File: 61 KB, 600x300, HEX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23294065

>>23294002
Feel free to check out this interview with Conrad Zen for more popcorn value: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsoSeEnoY2A

>> No.23294086

>>23294010
>Duuh anything can be hacked anonnn!
Audited is still way better than unaudited dumbass..

>> No.23294123

>>23293881
Did you read my post or did you just reply again with what I responded to with my post? DYOR.

>no usecase
This is the rabbit hole. Next time you go for a drive or something listen to one of Heart' debates or interviews. If you don't want to, fine. If it doesn't catch your attention, fine.

Cheers talking to you guys.

>> No.23294201

>>23294000
More esoteric jargon. You are not smart, Richard.
>>23294065
Paid shill interview.
>>23294086
Still hack-able, dumb fuck.
>>23294123
>This is the rabbit hole
There is no "rabbit hole", either it's useful, or it's not.
Hex does nothing except takes others ethereum, in exchange for something worthless. It's like a pet rock, without the fun.

>> No.23294221
File: 621 KB, 380x332, 1505681530976.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23294221

>>23294030
0
>>23294065
kek your video is proof that its a scam
https://youtu.be/EsoSeEnoY2A?t=1911
holy SHIT man just listen to this
>why are they calling you a scammer, are they just stupid
>yes
fucking kek

>>23294123
im right, you're not
im going to insult you so my point doesnt get across, why, because i want you to lose money
simple as

>> No.23294246
File: 43 KB, 570x414, il_570xN.701495995_em32.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23294246

>>23294201
>Is still hack-able, use my shitty unaudited software!
Oof the retardation is strong with this one..

>> No.23294261

>>23294065
i might have to explain this
i linked a timestamp in my last post
thought you'd miss it on the account you missed that hex is a scam kek

>> No.23294404

>>23294246
And yet Bitcoin is the most secure banking system on the planet. Even Szabo pointed that out.

>> No.23294407

>>23294201
>Paid shill interview.
You have no proof for that.

>>23294221
>your video is proof that its a scam
It isn't.

>> No.23294424

>>23294407
>It isn't.
ok. I'll bite
why is it not, and did you watch the timestamp i linked

>> No.23294507

>>23294407
>You have no proof for that.
Who the fuck else will sit there, and not counter that fat bastard Richard, unless they are being paid.

>> No.23294534

>>23294424
Again, where's your proof? You made the allegations and it is on you to bring evidence that HEX is a scam. You won't, because there is none.

>> No.23294554
File: 22 KB, 480x360, 1501014053451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23294554

>>23294534

>> No.23294565

>>23294221
https://youtu.be/EsoSeEnoY2A?t=2830
This is wrong.

>> No.23294635

This thread makes me really look forward to HEX having made it's next 10x. These morons are still going to shout 'SCAM' at the top of their lungs.

>> No.23294657

>>23294404
It literally had a bug that let you nuke the blockchain and print as many coins as you want and it was only disclosed out of the kindness of the heart of the bcash dev that found it..
This is not a point you actually want to be making..

>> No.23294725

>>23294657
>It literally had a bug that let you nuke the blockchain and print as many coins as you want and it was only disclosed out of the kindness of the heart of the bcash dev that found it.
No it didn't.
You are not a programmer, you don't understand programming "bugs"

>> No.23294787

>>23294725
Bitcoin had 2 different inflation bugs over the years retard, you don't need to be a coder to know this

>> No.23294803

>>23293963
Its been audited by Hacken already. Certik audit just started. You're gay.

>> No.23294814

>>23294725
At this point you're definitely outright lying. No interest in having an honest discussion to find here on your part. You BTC Maximalists really are trash.

>> No.23294827

>>23294787
>Bitcoin had 2 different inflation bugs
Only one "bug" was executed in, August of 2010
>you don't need to be a coder to know this
Yes you do.

>> No.23294866

he doesnt know about axion.

he doesnt know that its a copy of clone but made more fairly this way dev gets 0 and all goes to the community

he doesnt know that in hex the dev gets a copy of all rewards, dev uses that to funnel and continue buying the whole year.

he doesnt know the dev prolly owns 90% of hex.

>> No.23294879

>>23294814
Prove me wrong, it looks like I win, again.

>> No.23294888

>>23294827
>Duuuh only once did they actually succeed in fucking up the blockchain!
This is not a point you want to be making anon..

>> No.23294914

>>23294888
>>Duuuh
Stopped reading there.

>> No.23294956
File: 8 KB, 246x250, 1588425037910s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23294956

>>23294914
You talk like that in real life don't you

>> No.23294972

>>23294956
Did you fail elementary grammar, Richard?

>> No.23295001
File: 19 KB, 535x388, 1590781267719.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295001

>>23294972
>DuuuuH did you fail elementary grammar, Richard??

>> No.23295014

>>23294972
why are you doing this
i already gave up, also for whom are you doing this
i just kept posting because it's fun but you don't seem to enjoy talking to retards

>> No.23295081

>>23295014
>talking to retards
It's all Richard Heart.
I'm not going to let him dis-respect, true cypherpunks.

>> No.23295114

>>23294972
>>23295014
Just fuck off already, fuck heads. This discussion is finally over. If you want to miss an opportunity to make big money, so it be.

>> No.23295155
File: 6 KB, 225x211, 1512498933795s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295155

>>23295114
>opportunity to make big money
is that what the ads told you

>> No.23295166

>>23295114
>discussion
It's really just you, and your other IP's same fagging; trying to use biz to manipulate anons into buying your scam before December. However, no anons are falling for it.

>> No.23295182
File: 132 KB, 1000x1000, HEX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295182

HEX is the greatest thing since Bitcoin and Ethereum. An absolutely revolutionary idea in finance and how we view store of value. It will become the backbone of all digital finance in less than 3 years. It is the bridge that will take us into the world of truly decentralized finance.

>> No.23295201

>>23295014
It's such beautiful poetic justice the you morons ,the stupidest filthiest bottom layer of internet retards are the only ones who are guaranteed to miss out on the literal single best coin in all of crypto..
Enjoy considering suicide

>> No.23295229

>>23295166
They should get in before November 19th, that's when the big pay day is and you get extra HEX for staking. Just visit hex.com and check it out.

>> No.23295250

>>23295182
>HEX is the greatest thing since Bitcoin and Ethereum
It can't even be spent. It's worse than shit.
>It will become the backbone of all digital finance
DAGs will
>It is the bridge that will take us into the world of truly decentralized finance.
Refer to the post above.

>> No.23295283
File: 41 KB, 600x600, 1593800755569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295283

>>23295250
>HEX cannot be spent!
You can't make this shit up

>> No.23295311

>>23295283
>You can't make this shit up
Prove me wrong, no one accepts it. Only BTC, XMR, and USDT.

>> No.23295334
File: 15 KB, 378x291, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295334

>>23295201
listen faggot tell me why its 201 then ...
with a market cap of a top 20 coin but stuck behind the wall of rank 200

do you want to know why?
because if a coin is legit it gets to be in the top 200, if its not, it has to stay behind that line
what a coincidence that its right at the line, must be a conspiracy from coinmarketcap right?

>> No.23295336
File: 54 KB, 780x475, Laughing_ca6b3c_5783091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295336

>>23295311
>literally any altcoin

>> No.23295351
File: 388 KB, 320x296, 1587369055533.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295351

>>23295250
I almost feel sorry for you. You have been lied to. But soon you shall see. The truth will set you free.

>> No.23295378
File: 519 KB, 700x516, DD0D9586-FCC8-4419-ACEF-7815085547B1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295378

>>23295351
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hex/markets/
its not even on a legit exchange.. wonder why

>> No.23295382

>>23295334
Because coinmarketcap is a scam?
They are literally just getting back at RH for talking horrible rotten shit about them all these years (for promoting actual scams mostly)

>> No.23295396

>>23295351
Soon you will be dead, Richard.

>> No.23295425

>>23295382
>>23292046

>> No.23295426
File: 4 KB, 250x194, 1521082386235s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295426

>>23295382
>Because coinmarketcap is a scam?
coingecko too right?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hex
they are not displaying it and hiding the mcap, must be a legit project then, is that what you think?

>> No.23295427
File: 1.33 MB, 1920x1080, iqEzbsZUvAZtkfmnnXV0TIPbQKq0yUgvcqulnPONMwQ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295427

>>23295396

>> No.23295440

still nobody explains how dev has 90% of all tokens and ppl think thats ok.

check axion its a fork of hex that has 0 fee for dev wallet. all rewards go to stakers. its the most fair version of hex. if you like hex you will love axion even more

>> No.23295460

>>23295440
dude stop fucking shilling another shitcoin
>hex is scam and shitcoin
>but this shitcoin is only a shitcoin and not a scam

>> No.23295482

>>23295426
>they are not displaying it
because it's a scam.

>> No.23295483

>>23295378
>>23295396
There's too much hate in your hearts. You're still blind and so you don't understand that HEX is the answer. The one crypto you've all been looking for. This is it. It's the best thing there is.

>> No.23295503

>>23295483
>higher mcap then stellar
>not even on the lists

its a scam

>> No.23295520

>>23295427
I'd love to see a Richard Heart version of that meme.

>> No.23295556

>>23295483
>There's too much hate in your hearts
There's to much fat in your's.

>> No.23295572

>>23295520
He'd take up to much space.

>> No.23295604
File: 50 KB, 847x776, HEX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295604

I think we're done with arguing here. Let's post memes.

>> No.23295610

>>23295503
CZ is a scammer, keeping you from finding out about the thing which is going to outcompete his coin in the long run. He only gives you things which are sure to fail and unable to challenge BNB so he can reap the benefits of your fees. He is scared of HEX as he should be.

>> No.23295627

>>23295610
is coingecko now also owned by cz
cz is a scammer, i agree, but hex is also a scammer

>> No.23295640
File: 90 KB, 1024x512, 1985325325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295640

>>23295556
Fat fucking gains. Thick. Rich in calories.

>> No.23295660

>>23295604
>Let's post memes.
That and those other images, are not memes, they are shit, that looks like Richard put together in mspaint in 5 minuets.

>> No.23295689

>>23295640
>Rich in calories.
A unit of energy?

>> No.23295720

>>23295627
Coingecko are a bunch of faggots unable to think for themselves. With the amount of actual shitcoins presented on marketsites, it is obvious that they do not care about investors in the slightest. The singling out of HEX is an obvious smear job to bury the only good thing that exists as competition to centralized service providers.

>> No.23295747

>>23295640
kek this actually is hilarious shit. would be cool if the HEX memery would be taken to Chainlink levels. sav'd

>> No.23295751

>>23295720
It's as if they think hex is a wash trading scam.

>> No.23295758

>>23295689
The absolute unit.

>> No.23295759
File: 972 KB, 1011x1088, 1602282961707.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295759

>>23295720
>The singling out of HEX is an obvious smear job
yeah must be all the other people being wrong..right..
there is no way your coin is actually a scam..

i really dont feel bad for you

>> No.23295814

>>23295747
We need more memes like thick greedy RH
>>23295604 <This is weaksauce compared to fat obnoxious Richard.

>> No.23295845
File: 70 KB, 400x400, keyword_crypto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295845

For those who are interested, this Keyword: Crypto interview was my actual introduction to Richard Heart and HEX. It's fair and balanced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpINMrQ4Tyg

>> No.23295909

>>23295759
It is. They don't think for themselves, as most people usually don't. The whole space is run by a small cartel of influencers who determine what you should buy (their bags) while HEX is a black swan event due to having a based founder who built a great fucking project and who actually doesn't give a shit about crypto politics.

>> No.23295957

>>23295909
>doesn't give a shit about crypto politics.
Doesn't give a shit about his weight either.

>> No.23295997
File: 410 KB, 900x676, 1557916356245.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23295997

>>23295909

>> No.23296018

>>23295957
Why should he. What are you, a fag? You wanna fuck him?
The gains are what matter.

>> No.23296077

>>23295997
404 brain can't process critical thinking. Must resort to pictures to cope with the anxiety of not being able to produce independent thought.

>> No.23296091

>>23296018
He'll die of heart disease, or failure before he's 50.
He's the fag with all that jewelry he wears.

>> No.23296130

>>23296077
>brain can't process critical thinking
Richard Heart has this problem, as well.

>> No.23296141
File: 97 KB, 583x195, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23296141

>>23295909
>>23296077
>They don't think for themselves, as most people usually don't
>brain can't process critical thinking
very ironic posts

>whole space is run by a small cartel of influencers who determine what you should buy
pic related, they are the ones promoting it you faggot

>great fucking project
kek i want to bash your skull in

>> No.23296152
File: 144 KB, 1280x1039, HEX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23296152

>>23295997
>3.6 roentgen
Nice. How about 3.69 interest as absolute minimum?

>> No.23296189

>>23296152
you fell right into the marketing trap

>> No.23296241
File: 100 KB, 727x636, HEX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23296241

>>23296189
Yeah, so what?

>> No.23296272

>>23296241
You're getting scammed.

>> No.23296294

This thread wow.

>>23296141

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpINMrQ4Tyg&feature=emb_logo

56:47

>> No.23296296
File: 183 KB, 926x741, shitcoins.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23296296

>>23296241
nothing really.
its fine, you're the one holding it not me, though i will definitely be there when it all goes to shit

one more thing, see pic related, guess why hex is not even on the list even though it should be..
because no one cares lmao

>>23296272
>You're getting scammed.
anon do you really care?

>> No.23296323

>>23296294
Wrong link:

>>23296141
see (56:47)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZhTM3LKBM&t=3451s

>> No.23296328

>>23296296
>anon do you really care?
You really have mental problems, don't you Richard?

>> No.23296353

>>23296328
again, im the same anon who is on your side
its a simple question though
why do you care if retards lose money?

>> No.23296358

>>23296091
poorfag mentality

>> No.23296362

>>23296323
Christ, that thumbnail.

>> No.23296404

>>23296323
google actually allows crypto ads, it just has to be VERY legit
i know one project who got into google ads, obviously not gonna share it but take of that what you will

>> No.23296419

>>23296141
The influencers not promoting it are cowards too scared to be the first to say that it's actually good due to peer pressure from other influencers. It's pure herd mentality.

>> No.23296442

>>23296419
>it's actually good
I dont like ivan, but he literally said its not a good project
i can give you a link if you want

>> No.23296457

>>23295336
bro [insert any altcoin](and nobody really accepts eth or btc) but you can't spend it! lmao what a fucking retard loser. what a fucking monkey level black person iq loser. please grab a rope and neck yourself you disgusting ape

>> No.23296474

>>23296353
I mis-read your post.
I care about manipulative marking, and so does the British Government.

>> No.23296563

>>23296442
Ivan and Heart have had a bunch of multiple hour long discussions, they're pretty chummy. Was this before or after April?

>> No.23296565

>>23296442
Ivan is a faggot who shills his trading program, getting plebs rekt. In regard to HEX he has talked about it as largely "an experiment" where time will tell if it has value, since he hasn't looked into it deeply enough to understand it's mechanics. Mostly he's part of the herd who are unable to look into the project itself since Richard is the one who has created it.

>> No.23296604
File: 31 KB, 128x126, based.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23296604

>>23296565
>>23296563
kek

>> No.23296743

>>23296604
kek indeed.
if Ivan ever did call it bad
did that age well?
Seems like you could have made 100x by not listening to fud

>> No.23296776

>>23296743
>did that age well?
yes
>100x by not listening to fud
Same with bitconnect.

>> No.23296803
File: 29 KB, 601x496, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23296803

>>23296743
are we looking at the same chart?
anon be honest with me, how much money did you make with hex

>> No.23296812
File: 21 KB, 420x591, 1595876280039.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23296812

>>23296604
What bleeding coins are you holding fren?
Most likely so bad you're ashamed to say.

>> No.23296881

>>23296776
Bitconnect made promises of returns
That's what a ponzi is
Hex promises nothing
It's Bitconnect minus the ponzi
You and the contract and nothing else
No third parties
It's pump without the dump

>> No.23296895
File: 6 KB, 164x88, chrome_YvDlufjXO1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23296895

>>23296812
>what do you hold
Like im going to give you my research for free
>Most likely so bad you're ashamed to say.
not to suck my own dick but pic related is what I did last month

>> No.23296958

>>23296803
Hex did 100x. It's only retraced 35% from the ATH. It's still a young project but that's pretty absurd for crypto. I'd argue it's less magic then design. It's designed to protect itself in every way that crypto can.

>> No.23296975

>>23296895
With that level of larping I truly hope you’re flexible.
Sucking your own dick will be your only solace.

>> No.23296994

>>23296881
>That's what a ponzi is
No it's not.
>Hex promises nothing
Yes it does.
>It's Bitconnect minus the ponzi
Fucking Christ.
>You and the contract and nothing else
And Richards Etheruem wallet.
>No third parties
Yes there is.
>It's pump without the dump
It's an oxymoron.

>> No.23297009

>>23296975
>Implying im larping
I told you fags that im not some newfag

>> No.23297151

>>23296958
>Hex did 100x
oh you want to be autistic about numbers?
and only start counting when it benefits you, well then lets do it

From bottom to top it did +8757.14% ... not 100x
And retraced -64.97%... not 35%

>> No.23297191

>>23296994
Wassup allegory nigger lol.

Define ponzi. I'd love to see this.
What does Hex promise? There should be some examples you can provide.
What third parties are there? Metamask? You could literally write a script that interacts with the contract that mints the Hex. No KYC, you just need an address.

See if you can actually provide any facts or statements to my replies, instead of replying with one word quips, memes or statements with no facts behind them.

I'll be waiting!
=^.^=

>> No.23297200
File: 72 KB, 547x531, 15924057754040.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23297200

>>23297191
>=^.^=
tranny

>> No.23297209

>>23297009
You’re a hardened liar. I’ll give you that. Though not a particularly good one 81x is a bit much for a larp. You could have went with a lower number to make yourself seem more believable.

>> No.23297232

>>23297209
anon.. should i zoom out for you?

>> No.23297267
File: 168 KB, 2048x1233, Screenshot_20201005-011151.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23297267

>>23297209
>>23297232
3 month

>> No.23297302

>>23297191
Not an argument?

>> No.23297320

>>23297151
No, I'll concede that point. If you did the math and it only went up 87x then I'll take that. You're right.

It only did 87x.

I was referring to retrace to today. Not counting any stakes that have been realized that have been paying out at around 25% since advent. And a 65% retrace for crypto with a 87x is astonishingly good. It would have been much much harder to lose money.

>> No.23297370

>>23297302
Yeah we seem to have problems with arguments. Either I can't make them or you don't respond to them.

>> No.23297383

>>23297370
You can't make them, and you don't understand them.

>> No.23297384

>>23297320
sure

>> No.23297456
File: 178 KB, 1451x1080, 10953532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23297456

>>23297267
Your larp just got weaker. Not naming your holdings is pure cope. I'm not some pussy who needs to larp to protect his ego. I bought HEX on Jan 24, when it was 1.4 mil per eth, sold some at the top, held the rest. And yes, my returns are larger than your pathetic gains you need to hide behind this larp, even with the dip HEX has had since the top.

>> No.23297524
File: 83 KB, 800x569, 1497461660666.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23297524

>>23297456
looks like you also fell for the surf coin meme
you truly are the bottom of the barrel retard
and fuck off, im not going to tell you my coins, they are still sub 10m mcap
imagine that anon.. 17k% and still just 10m

>> No.23297671

>>23297456
>I bought HEX
>bought
Centralized.

>> No.23298284
File: 29 KB, 399x385, 1875329561234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23298284

>>23297524
Kek. One of the saddest larps I've seen on biz in quite a while. You're not even trying. Just an ass full of numbers.

>> No.23298397

>>23298284
Stop making these threads, Richard.
No one gives a fuck about hex.

>> No.23298481

>>23297671
The majority of BTC's hashrate is provided by Chinese miners. Have fun seeing the CCP shove it to you, you fucking Maximalist moron.

>> No.23298495
File: 8 KB, 249x249, 1579325435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23298495

>>23298397
You seem to give 75 fucks sir. Why do you care so much about HEX if you're not holding any.

>> No.23298962

>>23298284
thats because im not larping

>> No.23298984

>>23298495
asked him the same, that guy should just let you rot

>> No.23299102
File: 5 KB, 248x250, 1595868933824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23299102

>>23298962
Keep telling yourself that.
>>23298984
You seem to give almost as many fucks sir. Are you trying to get us to convince you that larping won't get you rich? It won't btw.

>> No.23299128

>>23299102
im only here for the laughs
as soon as this thread dies I'm never stepping into a hex thread
with one exception, that is if the whole thing comes crashing down

>almost as many fucks
your math is terrible

>> No.23299214
File: 521 KB, 823x1050, 1589477022748.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23299214

1 PENNY EOY 1 PENNY EOY
1 PENNY EOY 1 PENNY EOY

>> No.23299224
File: 139 KB, 1200x950, EffExUoXoAAFLhQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23299224

>>23299128
It's up to 50 now. Does your manager know you're slacking off at work, while larping as a top tier trader? Your cagey's calling. You can't afford to lose your job.

>> No.23299652

>>23299128
sure, dumbo

>> No.23299688

>>23299224
your projecting, im not a top tier trader, maybe not average but top tier definitely not

>> No.23300406

>>23286130
The Black Swan event of Crypto will be that HEX goes into top 5 Market cap kek

>> No.23300435

>>23300406
Hex is a scam.

>> No.23300718
File: 654 KB, 2560x1440, 1578345581658.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23300718

>>23300406
>>23300435

Lol. If you were to blend all of the posts in this thread together, shake and pour it out this is what you'd get. Every Hex thread.

>> No.23300758

>>23300718
Out of arguments?

>> No.23300804

>>23300758
You still seem to have fucks to give. Less so in terms of arguments.

>> No.23300824

>>23300804
You seem to samefag, with belligerent, and autistic posts.

>> No.23300850

>>23300718
..and this is VERY bad
i don't know how new you are but if a lot of people think something is a scam
it won't take off no matter if it's a scam or not
look what happened with the bitcoin forks
it's over
sage

>> No.23300899

Hex threads are the lowest quality on biz.
They die the fastest when Richard isn't same fagging using TOR.
None of these threads ever swindle anons out of there Etheruem.
They only deter anyone with the slightest interest away.
They also further proves that Richard Heart is psychologically disturbed.

>> No.23300928

>>23300899
>psychologically disturbed
says the schizo

>> No.23300949

>>23300850
A significant portion of the people who are aware of HEX, but haven't bought in yet, are still waiting to see what will happen after Big Payday to see if it's a safe enough project to invest in. The scam narrative, though annoying, will disappear over time, as it becomes more clear that HEX isn't going away and steadily keeps rising in value.

>> No.23300960

>>23300928
Case in point.

>> No.23301016

>>23300949

Why would anyone be interested AFTER BPD.

>> No.23301039

>>23300949
>after Big Payday
i don't even know what that is
face it, it's over

>> No.23301046

>>23300758
I'm not sure if there's anything I can say that you'd be willing to respond to without resorting to a two or three word response. At least you know what an allegory is now, and you are probably a bit more versed in Hex at this point.

"
Define ponzi. I'd love to see this.
What does Hex promise? There should be some examples you can provide.
What third parties are there? Metamask? You could literally write a script that interacts with the contract that mints the Hex. No KYC, you just need an address."

>> No.23301107

>>23301039
I don't know how this works.
Therefore, I've concluded that it will not be successful.

>> No.23301120

I come from the future Hex was the real deal all along while bitcoin was a CIA psyop.

>> No.23301126

>>23300850
Really? Reminds me a lot of Tesla or any of FAANG, any disruptor.

>> No.23301154

>>23301120
i come from the real future hex is valued at 0

>> No.23301244
File: 48 KB, 728x560, 1544652324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23301244

>>23301120
Based and CIA pilled anon. It's in your face but people still too dumb to see it. Satoshi Nakamoto literally translates to central intelligence in Japanese. The CIA and NSA who built the code as a psyop to trap libertarians into a pipedream have been laughing at you for buying their bags since the beginning. IDK why biz still doesn't get it. They're usually ahead.

>> No.23301385

>>23301016

This.

What is the incentive after bpd ?

>> No.23301448

>>23301046
At least you now know the difference between an allegory, and an analogy (you seemed to have had a mis-understanding with your previous wording), now, and a much, much better understanding that hex is a moribund scam.

>> No.23301541

>>23301385
The gains from BPD are spread out across 15 years and given to people at the end of their stakes. The average stake length in HEX is 4.87 years. Current APY is ~30%, which gets compounded when staking longer to the point where you can 80x your principal on a 10 year stake.

Big Payday is cool, but it's just a blip on the interest of people who've staked longer. The incentive after BPD is the same as it was before. Being part of the best designed system that serves as a store of value and making gains in the process. People with short time frames in mind can't understand this of course, while for people with patience HEX is the obvious choice.

>> No.23301555

>>23301541
>15 years
Bitcoin took, 4 years & 3 months to break 1 thousands dollars.
15 years is highway robbery.

>> No.23301666

>>23301555
are you retarded?

>> No.23301704

>>23301666
no u

>> No.23301708

>>23301555
Sure, it took years. Now imagine if you bought BTC in 2010 one, staked it even for 10 years. Were the one mining it over the course of your stake and would be able to unstake in 2020, while having done an 80X n your principle and with the price having risen to 10k per BTC. That's essentially what HEX is, which is why people who get it are staked for such long amounts of time.

>> No.23301747

>>23301541
No, I meant what is the incentive for any new people coming in after bpd.

No more bpd incentive, why should any new people join / stake ....

This hex "system" eventually only survives if more people come in to buy

>> No.23301788

>>23301708
>bought BTC in 2010
>sold in March of 2013 at $1000.00
Okay 3 years. Even better.

>> No.23301816

>>23301747
Hex will die, without the incoming stream of Ethereum for Richard to use to pump the price. Hence the reason, CoinMarketCap removed it from the first 2 pages, and will de-list it.

>> No.23301978

>>23301747
This criticism doesn't make sense. It's simply stating the obvious. Bitcoin dies if people don't continue buying. Ethereum dies if people don't continue buying. All dead coins are dead because people stopped buying. The better ones are still bought because they provide value, mostly as stores of value and speculative investments, since other use cases are mostly still not ready. HEX will be bought because it does store of value, which is the most price positive use case, better than any other crypto before it.

>> No.23302001

>>23301978
Bitcoin can live without having to buy it. It can be mined, and transferred. Hex can't.

>> No.23302063

>>23302001
The same is with HEX. The contract exists forever. If there's no economic energy behind either, they're worthless. Money flowing in is the lifeblood of every crypto currency.

>> No.23302095

>>23302063
>The contract exists forever
No it doesn't, it terminates after big pay day.
>Money flowing in is the lifeblood of every crypto currency.
No it's not.

>> No.23302141

>>23286432
this dude might actually be richard

>> No.23302172

Richard, do you see?
No one cares about hex, nor you.
You are a nobody, an overweight man-child, who can't even write a hello world program in Java.
Stop posting hex on biz, 4chan, and the internet in general.
You are only making a fool of yourself.
I'm certain by now you have better clarity of what people think of hex, and you, thanks to this thread.

>> No.23302186

>>23302141
No shit Sherlock.

>> No.23302233
File: 129 KB, 1312x1312, 16845686567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23302233

>>23302172
Don't know about Richard, but I have clarity that one nobody gives 88 fucks about something he pretends to hate.

>> No.23302250

>>23302233
You have some clarity, Richard.
Once again thanks to my posts.
I hoped you at least learned something.
I'm certain you have :)

>> No.23302263

>>23288809
>The people attracted to it are ones with longer time frames in mind
ie. white people NOT niggers

>> No.23302284

>>23302263
>The people attracted to it are ones with longer time frames in mind
Sounds like Richard wasting every s time.

>> No.23302316
File: 161 KB, 331x331, ESupx6ZXgAA8sSy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23302316

>>23302250
Tell me more. I like watching retards like you prattling on about things beyond their level.

>> No.23302321

>>23302284
you seem to have plenty of it

>> No.23302326

>>23302316
>prattling
Quite the concordance, Richard.

>> No.23302334

>>23302263
HEX is definitely not for niggers, pajeets, degenerates or other retards, like my friend here>>23302284

>> No.23302339

>>23302321
I'm off today.
Richard is unemployed, living off welfare checks.

>> No.23302357

>>23302334
>HEX
Hes is nothing more than a scam that takes ethereum, for Richard.

>> No.23302358

>>23302326
Use bigger words. I want to hear your retard lisp some more, while there's time.

>> No.23302370

>>23302358
no

>> No.23302381

>>23302357
>Hes
Thank you for that sweep lisp my friend. Hope you have more days off soon, so I can get some more lulz out of you.

>> No.23302391

>>23302381
ok retard

>> No.23302406

>>23302339
>today
no, you're 'off' your whole life, you fucking neet

>> No.23302414

>>23302381
Hope you get a job, and stop spamming biz.

>> No.23302428

>>23302406
Some of us work, Richard. Not promulgating scam after scam after scam. Get covid and die.

>> No.23302432
File: 141 KB, 1200x857, EffFZ4GWsAAEie_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23302432

>>23302391
Now get back in cagey, I might stop by later, to celebrate my B-day and check in on you.

>> No.23302445

>>23302432
I might poison you.

>> No.23302458
File: 100 KB, 820x559, 1906523523.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23302458

>>23302428
That's right. Get to work. Just don't work on your lisp. I like you this way. You entertain me.

>> No.23302478

>>23302458
>Insulting a medical disability
You only further prove how much of a scummy "man" you are, Richard.

>> No.23302486

>>23302445
Nah you'll dance and sing for me. I might even ask your boss to make you juggle a bit.

>> No.23302508

>>23302486
I'm not: over weight, in my 40s, and posting on an anonymous anime image message board.

>> No.23302514

>>23302478
I said I like you this way. But since you're a retard on top, it obviously went over your head. It's alright though. I forgive you.

>> No.23302524

Game Over

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action