[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 975 KB, 2266x3045, BDD60DF3-A4C7-48CA-86D0-AC44202D3750.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23109619 No.23109619 [Reply] [Original]

Crypto made me rich but I became a alcoholic hole bum, i got 7 figures cash worth and I don’t have any goal in my life AMA

>> No.23109661

>>23109619
What changed

>> No.23109700

What changed ?

My wife left me during the crypto winter, my friends dropped me ( I didn’t had a lot ), I spent everyday focused on making money and now I got what I wanted.. I look back and nobody is anymore in my sight.. I spend litteraly days drinking watching my money

>> No.23109793

what you would do with this money?

Suggest me anything

>> No.23109844

0x0a8fE7c0758d060149CA213ed60Ad6733C1ed2D8

PLEASE.

I LOST EVERYTHING WITH THE $emn rug. feeling suicidal

>> No.23109990

>>23109700
Feel like this is for the best anon.. fake people don't Matter. Just go out there :)

>> No.23110001
File: 50 KB, 720x658, 1602105995337.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I would make a music I want to hear. Not like current hedonistic pop music or nigger raps. I want to create real music, contains chord progression, sweet arpeggio, modalistic scales, sick groove, toe tapping drumbeats, complex verse and catchy chorus/hook. Something that people will sing for generations to come.

Look at the Top 10 Most Bought Album, most of it are in the Rock genre, so yeah Rock > Pop/Rap.

>> No.23110067

I would go back to China and reopen my bar. my story is kind of the opposite. I had my dream business that'd I'd opened with my friends. but I got lost I'm the sauce as they say, too engulfed in drugs and the party life to run it properly.

Now I'm 7 months sober, and trying to stack some cash so I can go back and do it the right way.

>> No.23110205

I kept your deposit adress, will send you some bucks if I’m not too much drunk tomorrow.

Ps: don’t play your life on DeFi please.

>> No.23110259

>>23109700
Turn your vice into a motivational hobby. Go visit whiskey distilleries in Scotland. Join a whiskey tasting circle. Become a snob. Suddenly you'll find yourself rejecting some cheap booze and you'll know you're no longer an alcoholic but a refined gentleman, soon to attract companionship.

>> No.23110261

>> Feel like this is for the best anon.. fake people don't Matter. Just go out there :)

Wise words, I trust no one, and people are like zombies stuck in their own matrix

>> No.23110309

>> I would make a music I want to hear. Not like current hedonistic pop music or nigger raps. I want to create real music, contains chord progression, sweet arpeggio, modalistic scales, sick groove, toe tapping drumbeats, complex verse and catchy chorus/hook. Something that people will sing for generations to come.

Look at the Top 10 Most Bought Album, most of it are in the Rock genre, so yeah Rock > Pop/Rap.

It’s a very interesting way of bounce in life, but it would look like I’m an ex alcoholic depressive that writed the songs in a dirty pub during my most deepest point in life..

The pro is that I could auto produce myself, or I can hire you if you have a sweet voice ;)

>> No.23110376

>> I would go back to China and reopen my bar. my story is kind of the opposite. I had my dream business that'd I'd opened with my friends. but I got lost I'm the sauce as they say, too engulfed in drugs and the party life to run it properly.

Now I'm 7 months sober, and trying to stack some cash so I can go back and do it the right way.

First of all congratulations for your 7 months sober, my philosophy is: «I born without need to smoke or drink, I can cut this habit anytime without blink an eye.»

But it’s different, I drink mostly because I’m bored, and not because I’m addicted..

I wish you fill your dreams and open your bar in China, you will get it you are on the right path. If you have a future name drop it and one day I will come visit you !

>> No.23110453

>>23109700 #
Turn your vice into a motivational hobby. Go visit whiskey distilleries in Scotland. Join a whiskey tasting circle. Become a snob. Suddenly you'll find yourself rejecting some cheap booze and you'll know you're no longer an alcoholic but a refined gentleman, soon to attract companionship

One of the best reply, thanks you, you make me feel better and a great way to transform a drink into a classy hobby.

My actual hobbies beside getting drunk is trading stocks, and mainly crypto. I plan to keep trading crypto for the next 10 years, I have a good bag of bitcoin, Ethereum and I’m diversifying into a small gem called ADK that will help me to get a crypto friendly banking.

However, I know that trading will not help me solve my problems of being always alone.. I guess it’s why rich hire hookers for be less sad....

>> No.23110475

>>23110376
get into outdoors sports. the kind u can actually die if things go wrong. instant boredom reppeler.

>> No.23110527

>>23110376 #
get into outdoors sports. the kind u can actually die if things go wrong. instant boredom reppeler.

I’m already practicing gym and martial sport since I’m teen, great advice. People are not measuring enough the benefit of sport +10