[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 43 KB, 335x270, 1516746504616.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23075310 No.23075310 [Reply] [Original]

it's over

>> No.23075339

we can go pinker

>> No.23076236
File: 41 KB, 632x476, donaldsuicide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODL

THINK ABOUT THE YACHT AND ALL THE CASTIZA WHORES

>> No.23076270

how does $3 sound

>> No.23076298
File: 219 KB, 1208x966, 1575980352753.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WHy didn't you listen

>> No.23076434

Lmao i bought the dip for that +4.5% profit and you are still holding fucking faggots

>> No.23077069

It was over a while ago.
The best part of the anti XRP delusionists is they base their entire assumption on the basis of “XRP hasn’t mooned, therefore it never will”. Their simple minds fail to observe anything, compute mathematics, incorporate logic, entertain reason. These fools are the definition of fool. They are their own worst enemy. Their blind bias and hysterical anti XRP stance emanates from their own ignorance and frustration at themselves for being unable to understand the very facts making XRP have value. The depression and anguish these morons will feel when they indeed witness XRP explode (and I can guarantee it will), will be perhaps the worst anguish a man can exist with when it comes to a “missed opportunity”. They will have to realize they had extensive time and opportunity to examine, learn and acquire XRP, and instead hemorrhaged capital on non-starter shit show coins. They will go through grief like stages of DABDA - denial, anger, blame, depression and acceptance. They will deny XRP is truly on an upward trajectory. Some may FOMO in too late, however many entrenched haters will deny it is happening and deny it will last. The anger will occur throughout the process as they lash out, upset by missing the opportunity they had ample time to partake in. They’ll blame each other, blame you, blame me, blame family and forums and threads and every crypto retard they can point at, and even most
Importantly blame themselves. The depression phase will last years, maybe decades. They’ll be reminded of the missed opportunity in XRP every single day they awake to their peasant like existence of toil and hardship. Some may kill themselves as a result. I actually had a friend say this to me exactly after he sold a large position of XRP, “If XRP ever hits the $10 you talk about, I will kill myself.” Acceptance will be rare and only the most mature and emotionally secure individuals will truly accept the reality of XRP rising.

>> No.23077087

>>23076298
cuckafee the neverlinker is going to jail
creg is next