[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 403 KB, 464x744, 1601120332142.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23028420 No.23028420 [Reply] [Original]

Often I contemplate suicide but I don't want to make my parents sad

>> No.23028753

>>23028420
Sudoku is not the way fren you’re already here and might as well play till the end (the natural end) life can change so quickly I suggest start with affirmations write down what you want to achieve then detail it out (how you will achieve said goals) then repeat it to yourself everyday like a mantra every human being on this planet possess the power of materialization. The first step is visualization the rest is just hard work and dedication. Stay strong fren.

>> No.23028792
File: 42 KB, 768x522, 1598677738921.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23028420
>are you me?
Listen fag, you better just wait until the die before jerking off to your chink cartoons with a noose around your neck. Just keep trading crypto and messing with your hobbies. You can end your bloodline if you want, just wait until everyone else has checked out, it's the least we can do.

>> No.23028810

>>23028420
here is the thing, you disappoint your parents with your sad existance so either decide to do something with your life or finish the soduku

>> No.23028975

>>23028420
Good times don't last forever, but neither does bad times, if you are miserable now it can only go up from here. Instead of contemplating suicide, why not try improve yourself so that you no longer want to? Spend a little time each day learning a skill or finding a hobby and git gud at it. When you have something you are good at, it gives you confidence and happiness that comes from within, making you less dependent on material possessions or other people to be happy. Sleep at least 9 hours and follow a consistent sleeping schedule and you will feel a lot more energetic and motivated in general so do that too. Change your life around OP, you can do it.

>> No.23029318

>>23028420
i didnt come here to feel

>> No.23029877

>>23028753
You could do what this anon said or you could just play video games a whole fucking lot, as much as you want. Completely escape this shithole reality and explore every location in skyrim, oblivion, morrowind. Beat the shit out of weaklings in dark souls. Play like 40 games of civ just to see who would win on the earth sim map. Mount & blade warband to discover just exactly how feudalism works and to crush your enemies while seeing them driven before you. Life sucks dick but it doesn't have to when you can just escape it if you really don't give a fuck. Play until they shut your fucking internet off, then wage for a couple weeks, quit, and pay for another 3 months of internet. Live the dream if you really don't give a shit at all about anything and don't want to put in the effort to "make it" in a society that hates you and wants you dead. Live to spite them and play vidya.

>> No.23030456

>>23028420
Neetdom has been the new norm for sometime maybe 20% of population are neeting hard for the last 6 months, with little effort you can seperate yourself from this demographics