[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 398 KB, 1280x720, uniswap degen chad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22859867 No.22859867 [Reply] [Original]

Check out my chads only telegram group, search for "Uniswap Chads", in my last moonshot announcement I called Chess Coin (CHESS) which did an 80%+ pump very shortly after my call. When first announced in my channel the market cap of the coin was around $32k, we then saw a massive amount of new buyers come in, and an increase of over $28,000 in trading volume, to which the market cap of CHESS pumped all the way to beyond $68k! Absolutely incredible! My calls before this, MAFI and BNSD did 30%+ and 380%+ pumps respectively following my announcements.

I expect that the coins that I announce in my channel will continue to do a amazing pumps following my announcements, given we already have over 300 pump hungry chads the group, and I’m calling out ultra-low cap coins.

This is a great time to remind you not to use any funds that you cannot afford to lose. Also, if you do decide to join in on a moonshot call it’s always a good idea to take profits when profits are available since low cap coins are highly volatile. Also I do not promise any level of success in this group and my announcements should be seen as nothing more than a call of a coin in which the coin price may go up, down, or round and round in circles following my announcement.

Telegram group: “Uniswap Chads”, 300+ chads have already joined, what are you waiting for?

>> No.22859891

Last PnD was legit

>> No.22859901

>>22859867
I pumped yourre mom, and took a dump in her mouf if you catch my drift

>> No.22859958
File: 307 KB, 1200x601, 1598969703498.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the state of biz. literally all you need to do is hold decent projects for the next 2-3 years and you'll make it. BTC or ETH will even work. None of this get rich quick faggotry will work. sage

>> No.22860051

The only way this works is if it draws normies from the outside, otherwise, the people from your telegram group are jewing each other (the first one selling is the one that makes most money)
Correct me if i'm wrong.