[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2 KB, 64x64, 6698.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22777746 No.22777746 [Reply] [Original]

https://yfv.finance/value-vaults

Vault outs with very good rates. Value is at 5$ with low volume and they are planning burn and airdrop. Market cap of value at current price is less than 10M. Value Liquidity will provide big liquidity to value, and will be out soon.

You can also buy on Huobi or Okex YFV that will support Value. Price now is 5.70$, at premium, because you are early and you not pay fees, thats because vault liquidity it is not out.

In the worst case you will x3 your money, because only value liquidity will put Value/YFV to 15$ for volume reason (i have calculated this on uniswap with price change).

Best way is simple buy on exchanges YFV because 1 they will automatically support the switch 2 you will always have the liquidity for sell because the high volume.
https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x49e833337ece7afe375e44f4e3e8481029218e5c

Thats your chance for buy LOW without risk. Buy YFV on huobi if you not want pay fees + have liquidity to sell or VALUE on uniswap (fees, you will need wait value liquidity for a sell) before the Value Liquidity, after when volume will increase you will be not able to buy lower than that.

Other this, binance innovation listing is coming. They will list without problem a token already on huobi and okex with good volume.

>> No.22777890

Please proofread before you post this, because this is a sell signal. I’m already at a massive loss I can’t deal with this going to $1.

>> No.22777958

>>22777746
Yfv going to zero bro. Glad i bought in low as balls so im really just back to breakeven

>> No.22778089

>>22777746
but but
but LOKI?

>> No.22778119

Huobi will not support yfv migration, value liquidity is a scam (the volume is only whales that farming and sell), and Value is at 4.86$, if you buy yfv now mean buy 1 dollar more the real value, unironically this shit is going to 0, they killed the project, defi in bear market are already bearish, with 2 inflationary token with 1 that will die this shit is going to die. Huobi not give a fuck about transition, they will simply delist and you will die with selling value at 2$ on uniswap with only sell volume available of retards that sill try to sell value. Thats is what will happen retard.

>> No.22778125

>>22777746
Whebn will yfv not be sold or farmed. Whats the point of holding it if people will keep dumping it.

>> No.22778178

I sent the discord janny TQT a dick pic and in return he told me that 1. I have a smol pepe and 2. The team got some secret squirrel ninja ish on the way to send this to URANUS.

TQT asked for a pic of my butthole to divulge exactly what it is but I havent sent it yet.

>> No.22778299

TQT is transgender and is the main dev. This is huge sell signal

>> No.22778364

Nice 4d fud