[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 25 KB, 472x298, the king.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22498638 No.22498638[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why does the media keep trying to push the idea that Trump would for some reason refuse to step down if he loses the election? As far as I know there's no real basis for this, but they keep writing articles about it like it's some serious concern.

How do I profit from this?

>> No.22499427

>Why does the media keep trying to push the idea that Trump would for some reason refuse to step down if he loses the election?

Because there might be a scenario like last time where Hillary got more individual votes, but Trump won still because it got down to red and blue states.

The truth is: America is being destabilized at the very moment. Statues being pulled down etc. and all sorts of social chaos.

Trump winning will just add fuel to the fire of such BLM protests. I actually think they want to Trump win so you can have 4 years of total chaos. I don't know what the end game is.

>> No.22499829

It's weird that you assume he won't contest it when he is pretty open about how he doesn't feel like he will be able to trust the results. If he keeps his friends in his office then he will just stay. There will be tons of headlines about how he is breaking the law. All of the Republicans will insist that he is doing the right thing. How are you missing this stuff?

>> No.22499864

He should and hopefully will refuse to step down when they try to steal it with the mail-in votes that trickle in days and weeks after the election is over

>> No.22500211

>>22498638
what gets more clicks? a trump not leaving the white house novel or local policeman dies?

>> No.22500250

I just love the effect trump has on mouthfoaming lefties. Even here in Europe. If you look at the facts he is the single most peaceloving pres the USA ever had. And that makes them seeth even harder. Love it. 4 more years.

>> No.22500649

>>22499864
this is it. they're going to produce millions of fake votes that can't be substantiated, and if they somehow aren't able to steal the election through these means, they'll use it to delegitimize his presidency for the next four years. these people are literally scum

>> No.22500697

Trump is the chaos candidate, so Im voting for him. This country deserves to burn to a crisp.