[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 167 KB, 500x735, Christ_by_Heinrich_Hofmann.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22469928 No.22469928 [Reply] [Original]

Get saved:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUO5o4YmTbA

Prudent investment advice (DCA!):

>Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

>Ecclesiastes 11:2
Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.

>Proverbs 13:11
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.

100 more verses if you need em boys.

>> No.22470477

>>22469928
Got any NT verses, Anon?

>> No.22470838

>>22469928
BASED
B
A
S
E
D

>> No.22470847
File: 90 KB, 750x900, basedjesus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22469928

>> No.22470874

Rich or poor, Jesus is the only true treasure.
I can't wait until I can be with you Lord.

>> No.22470885

>>22469928
Bumping for Jesus.

I'll be using my gains to build a homestead orphanage for kids who would have been aborted.

Fuck religion, Jesus is the only true way

>> No.22470894

>>22469928
i worship money too much

Jas 5:1 Come on, those who are wealthy now, weep, crying out upon your coming hardships!
Jas 5:2 Your wealth is putrefied and your garments have become moth-eaten!
Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver are corroded and their corrosion shall be for a testimony to you and it shall eat your flesh as fire. You have saved up for the last days.
Jas 5:4 Behold, the wages of the laborers reaping your fields which have been withheld by you cry out, and the cries of the harvesters have entered into the ears of the Prince of Armies!
Jas 5:5 You have lived luxuriously and lewdly upon the earth: you have nourished your hearts in a day of slaughter!
Jas 5:6 You have condemned, you have murdered the righteous, who did not oppose you!
Patience in Suffering

Jas 5:7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Prince. Behold, the farmer awaits the precious fruit of the earth, having patience for it until he should receive the early and the late.
Jas 5:8 You also have patience. Establish your hearts, because the coming of the Prince has approached.
Jas 5:9 Do not bemoan, brethren, against one another, in order that you would not be judged. Behold: the Judge stands at the door!
Jas 5:10 Take as an example, brethren, of ill-suffering and of patience those prophets who have spoken in the Name of the Prince.
Jas 5:11 Behold, we are blessed who are enduring. You have heard of the endurance of Iob and you know the accomplishment of the Prince, that the Prince is very affectionate and compassionate.
Jas 5:12 But before all, my brethren, do not swear, not even on heaven nor on the earth nor any other oath, but it must be from you the yes "Yes" and the no "No", in order that you would not fall under judgment.
The Prayer of Faith

Jas 5:13 One who suffers ill among you must pray. One who is cheerful must sing.

>> No.22470911

>>22470894
>>22469928

Jas 5:13 One who suffers ill among you must pray. One who is cheerful must sing.
Jas 5:14 One who is sick among you must summon the elders of the assembly and they shall pray for him anointing him with olive oil in the Name of the Prince,
Jas 5:15 and the prayer of the faith shall save the afflicted, and the Prince shall raise him. And if an error may have been committed, it shall be remitted for him.
Jas 5:16 Therefore acknowledge faults to one another, and pray for one another that you may be healed. The entreaty of the righteous being employed prevails much.
Jas 5:17 Elijah was a man of like nature with us, and in prayer he prayed for it not to rain, and it did not rain upon the earth for three years and six months.
Jas 5:18 And again he prayed, and the heaven had given rain and the earth sprouted her fruit.
Jas 5:19 My brethren, if one among you should stray from the truth and one should correct him,
Jas 5:20 you must know that he correcting a wrongdoer from the error of his way shall save his soul from death, and shall cover a multitude of errors!

>> No.22471205

John 3:16
King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

>> No.22471658

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

>> No.22472081
File: 77 KB, 1000x800, 1587541004583.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22469928
Don't make this a general, but still, extremely based thread fren.

>> No.22472175
File: 29 KB, 345x480, sthomobonus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pray to St. Homobonus for your finances and you will make it, lads.

Prots can eat shit.

>> No.22472995

Christianity is literally made to keep you dumb and poor and be content with scraps in life while elites rob you blind.

>> No.22473776

With all crypto-scams, greed -and “I need 2M post-tax”, value of this thread is hard to fathom.

It’s possible to live a simple life (have seem that while growing up; we didn’t have million dollar stock portfolio, but life was simpler with simple money management; not US born; born somewhere which is now made hollow after rampant industrial development).

It’s just that such pockets are harder to find as we are over-connecting ourselves without leaving parallel cultures to thrive, unless you are ready to some remote mountain pocket communities.

Once the “let debt fund my house or my company’s buying spree” kicks in its hard to curb back.

>> No.22474480

Read the following

Utopia of Usurers
The Servile State
by Hilaire Belloc
In Defense of Sanity
by G K Chesteron
Barren Metal
by E Michael Jones
Rerum Novarum
by Pope Leo XIII