[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.71 MB, 1808x3552, 1593359107714.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22385064 No.22385064 [Reply] [Original]

Guys, wtf? I just went to the local auto dealership as I was looking to trade-in my junker and buy a 2017 Toyoto Corolla. Well I get to the dealership and the guy goes through the whole spiel of my junker basically only being worth $300 and he’d have to sell it for parts. I’ve been through this before but the dealer said there was something he could do to squeeze out a few grand, if I was willing to go through with signing some papers. Naturally I was pretty curious so he took me inside the trailer and started telling me about this DMM(?) company and how they basically take pink slips and pretend to loan these cars out to people on the blockchain internet. They apparently offer a guaranteed interest rate of like 5 or 6% to these deluded internet nerds and, he started laughing as he tells me all of the paperwork is fully redacted so no one can even verify the contents of the loan! I’m thinking this is pretty sketchy but he eventually talked me into it, and that’s how I sold my 1998 Ford Windstar for $3300.

>> No.22385259

>>22385064
Neat.

What's the best way to get value out of a junker car? besides scrapping it or selling it at a stealership? How 2 list parts