[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 47 KB, 696x546, EFxjK4DUwAAJxgp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22272081 No.22272081 [Reply] [Original]

You just made it. Congratulations you are rich.

Now what?

>> No.22272198
File: 978 KB, 1240x697, hahahaha.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22272081
RWDS.

>> No.22272379

>>22272081
I start a business teaching others how to make it.

>> No.22272502

I plan to buy a house out west. I'm thinking MT. I might buy another house in norcal in about five or more years depending on how well my profits streak.
I think I'll start learning another language or two (maybe more, ultimately). I'll probably think about going to a local community college to take an actual class for it, which will hopefully expose me to young thots I can make up for my lack off ass in highschool with. I'm thinking Latin, Mandarin, German or Russian to start off.
I think I'll raise dogs and grow some produce. I'm thinking grapes and strawberries, but I have no idea how that'll work out. I'm thinking some neat peppers I can grow in the house too.
I might build a range on my property. That's sounds like a blast!

Other than the above, I'm going to wait until I actually have the money to think more about what I might do with it. I doubt I'll ever stop trading though. It's a load of fun to learn about emerging tech and I enjoy learning about it with or without the profit incentive.

I considered franchising a business and giving some friends the opportunity to run it while I reap the passive rewards.
I also plan to do some angel investing. I think I would go to friends and family, whoever I still like, and see what sorts of ideas they have and tell them that if they're willing to actually apply themselves, I'm willing to throw a little money at them to get it going without expecting much in return.
I also might charge people $100 to go for a short ride in my lambo just for the fun of it. Hey, I've gotta balance these virtuous plans out somehow...

>> No.22272729

>>22272081
First I'll leave my house and have privacy for once. Then I'll confront those who talked shit about me for years while they struggle to survive on the current economic crisis. Then I'll take some of my earnings to buy business, lands and other resources while prices are cheap. I'll bring as partners those guys I know that are reliable, skilled and nice but life didn't give them an opportunity. Lastly once my business plan starts rolling I'll find a decent girl to settle down and form a family.

>> No.22272867

>>22272729
I think the best vindication will probably be cutting toxic people out of your life. Rubbing it in their face will only bring you down in the end, fren.
You should move on and do all of the other things you said, though.

>> No.22272979

>>22272081
organize a pro-privacy NGO that is immune to jewish tricks and promote freedom for all
the only respectable goal in life is to empower our fellow man