[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 356 KB, 910x900, 1598633608340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22203993 No.22203993 [Reply] [Original]

To RSR Holders

We have to start by looking at what Reserve Rights are. I don't think you humans realize how important these are and why they exist in the first place, so let's begin there.
Let's look at traffic laws. It is good to have them, but there are times when they don't seem fair. Why should you get a ticket for going 1 MPH over the speed limit? Because if everyone went exactly the speed limit, we would all be clogged up in traffic and nothing would ever move.
Traffic laws exist to help a system that would otherwise be unsustainable. The same goes for Reserve Rights.
Reserve Rights are like traffic laws. They exist to make sure that the system will continue to work properly in the future. You have reserve rights because you can't be here forever.
If you were here forever, and had an infinite stream of income to supply your needs it would prevent everyone else from having the same opportunity.
It is my belief that Reserve Rights are one of the most important and underappreciated concepts in human society. The fact that you have them shows just how advanced humans truly are.

>> No.22204026
File: 54 KB, 334x506, 1596394527975.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

feeling comfy once again today with my stack of RSR

>> No.22204158

I have 2 million RSR and you'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands.

After Libra was announced dead and Paypal was to begin selling bitcoin, i sent it to my cold storage. No regrets.