[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 69 KB, 1080x890, 20200828_210108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21966997 No.21966997 [Reply] [Original]

Enough of the joke threads, let's get a proper iexec thread going:

We went through a textbook cup and handle a couple weeks back, what do you think we've got in store next? (Pic related)
Its been a frustrating couple weeks thanks to the team taking a well deserved break, resulting in a lack of updates and the illusion that this project is dying. But us OG oil barons understand the potential of this sleeping giant. The RLC rocket is priming for launch. We understand that big things are going on behind the scenes. They've fired/hired members of the team so its likely this refreshment of the company is Gilles realisation that he needs to change up the tactics and focus on the marketing side of the company, now that he has his finished product. They are getting ready and building the perfect team to tackle the next phase - Adoption.

September just might be make or break for RLC, but with the release of iExec academy, the second half of v5 as well as the new road map for the upcoming adoption phase, I'm now incredibly bullish on this coin and we may very soon be rewarded for our patience and see the next giant leg up in September.

The most exciting thing about iExec is that I am just absolutely certain it will be a success, but you just cant know if it will be a long journey to the top 10 coin list, or if it will just rocket up to the moon one day with the right partnership announcements. Quite unique in that sense.

Dont despair over this lack of positive price action recently, because weak hands have been shaken, moon bois have vacated, pajeets have bought the tops and sold the bottoms as evident from all the fud, and now only the true Gilles believers remain.

I just about 'made it' with chainlink gainz, but I will acquire FUCK YOU money thanks to this tranny loving French bastard.

How are my fellow oil barons doing?

>> No.21967072

Did they anoounce somewhere that they were taking a break or when they plane to return? I have a 2k suicide stack and I never really check the price or the news/memes

>> No.21967271

I'm oil in

>> No.21967360

>>21967072
I saw it mentioned by a dev in the telegram a while ago, they will definitely at least be back for the start of septemeber, we have a big month ahead of us.

>> No.21967521
File: 294 KB, 750x1000, 1595514146969.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21967271
based