[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 276x183, poor pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21942015 No.21942015 [Reply] [Original]

Hi guys, I need help here.
I live in a small town in a South American country that is very affected by the Chinese virus and there is no work here, I am subsisting with my family for some savings and some jobs at the moment, is there any way to earn some dollars online? I would appreciate them very much. Please skip something sexual thanks

>> No.21942082

What can you do?

>> No.21942118

>>21942015
Bot Runescape.

But in seriousness, do you have any marketable skills? You could try and teach your native language online if you have good internet connection and a good personality. Fiverr if you have other skills maybe.

>> No.21942231

>>21942082
I know a bit of English and a few years ago I was interested in learning to program and I know the basics of PHP and Javascript, I don't live in a big city so there is no work on that here.
I did not go to university so I do not have much to support me but I am always interested in operating systems and I work formatting and fixing system problems for some neighbors

>> No.21942289

>>21942118
My native language is Spanish, but yes, I tried to get into fiver but I didn't get to much