[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 74 KB, 900x900, 1598074004081.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21836458 No.21836458 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else hate working with Indian people?

Any time they're involved there is a 90% chance it's going to be a terrible experience. They project always gets fucked up in some way. They have endless requests for more specifications, always run out of money, and are always looking for some new reason that you have to give them more money to "keep the relationship positive".

>> No.21836635

>>21836458
I just hate that I can’t understand their accents, but that applies to most foreigners I work with.

>> No.21836810

>>21836458
Indian here, I hate working with whites because they are so dumb and lazy

>> No.21836830

>>21836458
i have to work with indians very regularly. some of them are alright i guess but the majority of the ones i work with (And i've interacted with MANY of them, several thousands of interactions with different indians over the course of my professional career.) are uneducated, entitled, rude and lack manners. They are also very low IQ, but the companies hire them because they're cheap labour. they cannot do anything by themselves, and they lack initiative (you need some sort of functioning brain for that). As a result, they are hired, but rely on people who do actual work. Truly, they are a shit people overall.

>> No.21836840

Some are cool some are garbage, depends who you work with. My experience is that that try to make “shit harder for everyone” by asking for details on things no one cares about in the industry or not knowing how do do things properly and shooting from the hip. They also try to work within the Indian circle and you are an idiot if you think the Indian people are not talking shit about you at work. They also try to get you to do everything for them and will take full credit while making it seemed they worked on it with you. I know I used to manage capgemini people which are 99% Indian.