[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 245x205, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21754884 No.21754884 [Reply] [Original]

Recent crypto bull pumps were started with link price growing, followed up by ETH and BTC later on.
Think we bottomed on this dip. I rebalanced my portfolio to be less risk averse. After the next pump, I'll again move funds into less risky instruments (pooling more eth against stablecoins, increasing deposits, etc)
Currently my usdc debt is at ~30% of my assets.
Assets at around:
>58% eth
>12% link
>10.5% stablecoin
>7.5% STA
>5% PNK
>7% others
Crypto net worth breached 6 digits recently, before corona it was 4 digits.
Most of you too stupid to grasp this, but big brains swing by controlling their portfolio risk (take up more risky investments during bull run, reducing it before/at the start of the bear run)

>> No.21755530

I won't share my exact strategies, don't really want to increase competition, but am sure few people know how to grow their stacks in the current DeFI ecosystem. I regret missing out on investing more in the DeFI platforms that I use, gems like aave, snx, comp. Crv and balancer tokens never even gave an opportunity for early holders, just shows how professional they are. Imagine a uniswap incorporating a token.

>> No.21756151

Don't think, stay poor

>> No.21757000

>>21755530
>I won't share my exact strategies, don't really want to increase competition

either a kike or a negro with 1k in his wallet, kys larper and stop pretending you know what you are saying