[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 800x388, ETYOkxwU0AATdz5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21420079 No.21420079 [Reply] [Original]

i'm tired of looking at crypto charts. i want my life to begin

>> No.21420130

Don't forget, you're here forever.

>> No.21420200

It's not going to happen for at least a couple of months, maybe for up to 1-3 years. Do not sell anything until then no matter what you see the prices do. You cannot time the highs and lows. It's not going to "crash down to zero". There is no "exit scam".

>> No.21421038

Just stop looking at the charts, throw all those indicators away, use your wage to buy bottomed cryptos

>how
aftervalue.herokuapp.com

I am accumulating ONG

>> No.21421603

>>21420079
It never will if that's your attitude. I've got well into six figures of crypto now but I've still never cashed any of it out. I have a regular job, a wife, a dog, a house, a racecar in the garage, and I've also gotten into reconstructing surplus demilled parts kits of old cold war era firearms. Only thing missing from life is kids and we're trying for that now. Crypto is for retirement, not for beginning my life.

>> No.21421640

>>21420079
make it begin you lazy faggot
invest in the good stuff and then go do something else for a while
I'm only here because of the wild couple weeks chainlink had and I wanted to check in