[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 250x250, class.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21405509 No.21405509 [Reply] [Original]

can you guys share any good tips for not losing money when trading, selling, or just moving crypto around in general? best exchanges to not get hammered with fees on? do you guys just use limit buys and sells? stop-loss? should market buys and sells pretty much never be used? let's help our fellow bro bros here by sharing some good trading and selling advice

>> No.21405588

>>21405509
yeah i guess,
when investing, see if the project has a good team, look into everyone and what their background is
never invest in le epic anonymous team or retards who know nothing about bizness

>> No.21405764

Besides a shit ton of research and understanding your investment, you can buy in small quantities. For example: you want to spend $10,000 on stocks so what you do is buy only $1,000 a day. This will average out your gains and losses. You can also apply this strategy to selling.

This is called Dollar Cost Averaging btw. Unless you're investing in a scam or buying super high, your investment should always go up so I rarely use Dollar Cost Averaging. I just buy low and sell when I feel like it will dip. This is a video explaining why the stock market only moons https://youtu.be/d-ifzjfGTkM

>> No.21405914

>>21405509
Buy below VWAP.
Short above VWAP.
But monthly/weekly support levels
Sell at monthly/weekly resistance levels
yes it's that easy

>> No.21405981

>>21405509
>let's help our fellow bro bros here
no, fuck 70% of this board, there are people who unironically have fallen for the yam meme, how can you even justify posting in a board where people like this are free to create threads
also be wary of pump and dump coins, there are quite a few currently being posted about, generally, you should be able to spot fake "meme" coins, where a few people produce memes in some type of discord and post them here to make it seem like people are actually hyped for whatever coin they are trying to pump.
>best exchanges to not get hammered with fees on?
look for exchanges that have low fees, like coinmetro
>tips for not losing money when trading
be really careful when putting up an order, you might think you know what you're doing, but it only takes one confident miss click to set you back 50% of your money

>> No.21406353

An anon made this few months back to help biz buy cheap projects on binance, but he abandon the project. Still delivered and helped me grab cheap bags.

Here https://aftervalue.herokuapp.com/

I shill his thing in the hopes that he would come back and enable the daily timeframe or at least the weekly one. His discord account is offline for a long time now too.