[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 506 KB, 1920x1080, 1586208110107.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21289872 No.21289872 [Reply] [Original]

where will the holders of shiny rock futures contracts be able to source physical metals at these discount paper prices when they have to deliver them on contract expiry? because I want to buy from that dealer

o-oh wait, y-you're saying they literally cant source them at these prices? y-you mean they are going to have to pay way over the value of their paper derivative price in order to obtain the same amount of metal as specified by the contract? Y-you mean this dump is completely disconnected from the actual physical spot market? You mean when oil went negative because nobody wanted to take delivery, the exact opposite would be true in regards to taking delivery of highly liquid precious metals? You mean selling physical metals now is the singlemost dumbest thing a hetereosexual God fearing Christian white male could possibly do?

>> No.21289997

I don't like alcohol.

>> No.21290315

ok ok I get it, geez. I still think lead is a better investment if you're going physical.

>> No.21290350

>>21289997
and no one likes you. whats your point?