[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.88 MB, 4032x3024, 1547160538519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21106843 No.21106843 [Reply] [Original]

Hello anons, I haven't visited this place in a while now but with the recent price action I realised it's about time I teach you newlinkers something.
I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.
All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

>> No.21106882

I fucking knew it. I knew it. My 4000 link is as good as nothing! FUCK

>> No.21106938
File: 16 KB, 400x400, 1590871084929.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

wow, i am not going to sell my link stack now

>> No.21106980
File: 34 KB, 360x360, 1596795034424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21106843
LMAO it brings memories

>> No.21107027

>>21106843
thanks, just sold my 20k linkies

>> No.21107308

Literally don’t care about your gay depressing story. Not selling.

>> No.21107569

>>21106843
Imagine typing all that out

>> No.21107624

>>21106843
Miss this copypasta. Thanks for the memories anon

>> No.21107627

>>21106843
thx op just bought 400k

>> No.21107642

>>21106843
wtf i just sold my meager 8k stack link (ticker: LINK) to secure my hard earned cash

>> No.21108146

>>21106843
It is actually a part of his performance. I shit you not, but he eats that burger in two bites. He always does that to energize the audience before his presentation. They go absolutely insane when he does it. You can hear gasping and loud mumbling, as they sit in disbelief as to what they just saw. Sergey then says "You would never in your wildest dream belive that what you just saw is possible. You will think the same about the presentation, but it's true, all of it". He immediately follows up with a very long, almost neverending gurgling fart. This is ensued by dead silence as the crowd again is in disbelief and shock, and not sure how to react. That's when Rory starts slow clapping from the back of the room while leaning nonchalantly against the wall. The audience follow his lead and it ends in a standing ovation. People are are cheering, clapping and even praising Sergey with their arms and head stretched towards him with blissfull faces. The energy in the room moons, and some of the ladies are crying and even fainting.

This man is, as Scott Adams would put it, a master persuader.

>> No.21108864

>>21108146
IM A MUSLIM MAN BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT PREGNANT SERGEY REALLY TURNS ME ON. I KEEP FANTASIZING ABOUT PUTTING MY SEED INSIDE HIM AND WATCHING NEW LIFE GROW... WE GET MARRIED, HE GIVES BIRTH, AND WE RAISE THAT BABY UNDER THE BLESSINGS OF ALLAH. I WANT TO HOLD HANDS WITH SERGEY, AND LOOKING INTO HIS EYES SAY 'I LOVE YOU.' I THINK OF MYSELF TAKING OUR SON TO HIS FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL, WATCHING THAT STRONG AND MASCULINE BOY DEVELOP AMAZING COMPUTER SKILLS LIKE HIS DAD. SERGEY WOULD BE THE IDEAL PARTNER FOR ANY MAN WISHING TO START A FAMILY. HIS GREAT GENES GIVE HIM A COMBINATION OF ASSERTIVENESS, STRENGTH, AND INTELLIGENCE. IF SERGEY IS ABLE TO GET PREGNANT, HE HAS TO HAVE A UTERUS; IF HE HAS A UTERUS, HE CAN ONLY BE A WOMAN IN THE EYES OF ALLAH. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!! OK, I CAN'T HIDE THIS ANYMORE. IT'S COMING FROM DEEP INSIDE OF ME... THIS DESIRE TO SHOUT... I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! YES, AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE. I WAS ATTRACTED TO THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF THE FEELING OF BROTHERHOOD THAT IT CREATES. TOGETHER WE ARE ONE. WE ARE ABOVE GENDER DIVISIONS AND CATEGORIES. CHAINLINK, AS YOU KNOW, IS A GAY SEX POSITION WHERE MEN STICK THEIR DICKS INTO EACH OTHER'S ASSES TO FORM A LINK. TODAY, I DECLARE CHAINLINK TO BE THE CURRENCY OF THE LGBT COMMUNITY. I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US! I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS! NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS! NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!