Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 447 KB, 750x1334, 77F25EC6-8642-448B-9521-4464308D7FB3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20883691 No.20883691 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>> No.20883703

>>20883691
Damn what about TikTok Thots? Where are they gonna go so I can fap to them

>> No.20883713

>>20883691
How do I short zoomers?

>> No.20883715

>>20883691
Wtf i love trump now

>> No.20883758

Can’t wait to see Charli behind the counter at McDonald’s

>> No.20883779

>>20883691
As much as I hate tiktok, this sets a bad precedent.

>> No.20883792

based
fuck china and fuck pedos

>> No.20883851
File: 2.27 MB, 700x394, ricardohack.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20883851

trump met with ricardo

>> No.20883975

>>20883779
No it doesn’t you faggot zoomer. Literal chinese spyware shouldn’t be allowed to in this country.

>> No.20883994

>>20883703
in pornhub

>> No.20884000

>>20883691
amazing

>> No.20884040

>>20883779
You're and idiot.

>> No.20884067

What's the reason he is going after TikTok??

>> No.20884092

>>20883691
EXCELLENT
>FUCK CHINKS

>> No.20884140

Good. So fucking tired of zoomers at work blasting through tick tok vids where I hear 5 different songs in the span of 8 seconds at max volume.

>> No.20884177

>>20883779
i'm the most pro china faggot on this board and this is completely fine. china has all US websites banned on their internet anyways

>> No.20884326

>>20883713
kek

>> No.20884330
File: 630 KB, 2364x2364, 675800DD-C89E-43FA-89DE-F81DE4D6F6FB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20884330

Buy american crypto if you want to make it.

>> No.20884379

>>20883975
Oh but it's okay when American companies spy on us

>> No.20884401

Kek. It’s totally fine for American companies to steal our data but we don’t want the Chinese doing it.

>> No.20884408

>>20883691
How do we make money off of this?

>> No.20884416

>>20883691
Fucking based

>> No.20884453

>>20883691
good luck turning off the internet, by what method can they stop someone from downloading an apk file from the interwebs?

>> No.20884497

>>20884453
You have an optimistic view of the intelligence of tik tok teenagers

>> No.20884574

>>20884497
I think you underestimate their tiktok addiction, they'll figure it out

>> No.20884600

>>20884453
>apk
im sure the majority of zoomers use iphones

>> No.20884641

>>20884574
Someone or small group will figure it out*
And make money rerouting zoomers to their addiction
ur welcome

>> No.20884657

>>20883975
>>20884040
>>20884177
holy shit guys - cognitive dissonance? you guys get your panties up in a bunch when a private company bans people but when the government bans an entire platform - your all for it? jesus christ. like it or not, THIS IS A BAD PRECEDENCE, because its the government (not a private company) that is limiting freedom of speech. you guys are fucking pathetic. just cuz its your daddy you go for it. losers.

>> No.20884701

Zuckerberg wins again

>> No.20884727

>>20884379
American companies use it to sell us shit, China uses it for far more nefarious purposes

>> No.20884748
File: 50 KB, 728x678, 1589220964617.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20884748

>holy shit guys - cognitive dissonance? you guys get your panties up in a bunch when a private company bans people but when the government bans an entire platform - your all for it? jesus christ. like it or not, THIS IS A BAD PRECEDENCE, because its the government (not a private company) that is limiting freedom of speech. you guys are fucking pathetic. just cuz its your daddy you go for it. losers.

>> No.20884762

wtf i love trump now. Tik tok is the gayest shit

>> No.20884769

>>20884067
Chink spyware

>> No.20884775

>>20883691
What does that even mean?

>> No.20884788

>>20884657
It’s not limiting freedom of speech. It’s preventing a Chinese company from the American market because, newsflash, all Chinese companies are public-private and it’s kinda a bad idea to let the ccp be on every phone in America. Fuck chinks fuck Jews fuck niggers and FUCK JANNIES

>> No.20884804

Didn't Microsoft just buy the US side of tiktok? Now what happens

>> No.20884822

>>20884727
If you don’t think Microsoft and google aren’t sending over evidence you received a roygold video in 2007 over to fbi hq I got a bridge to sell you.

>> No.20884855

>>20883691
I'd be way more supportive of this if he simply said "i'm banning it because it's gay as fuck and I'm tired of tic thots" versus "chyna" BS.

>> No.20884880

>>20884855

Unironically this

>> No.20884905

>>20884855
Imperfect means to the right end.

>> No.20884948

>>20884657
>all of these posters are the same person with the same opinions

>> No.20885061

>>20883691
It's a forced divestment, Microsoft will scoop it up

>> No.20885119

Bastard trump is a piece of shit

>> No.20885170

>>20884330
US #1 in id checked

>> No.20885518

>>20884657
no your right, these posters are full retard drinking the kool-aid. This is ridiculously bad on so many levels.

>> No.20885711

>>20884379
>>20884401
this
ban all social media

>> No.20886057

>>20884727
imagine being this much of a cocksucking faggot

>> No.20886141

>>20884788
>>20884948
>>20885518
Imagine your only argument is calling ppl a faggot.

I guess if someone owned me as hard as
>>20884657 owned you queers, I too would probably think about cocks all day long.

>> No.20886149

>>20883691
based Trump

>> No.20886169

>>20883758
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

>> No.20886227

>>20884788
thats how it works. a useful enemy to take away your freedoms fucking retarded americans

>> No.20886264

>>20885518
Man when do we get to start killing commies?

>> No.20886276
File: 130 KB, 499x728, 2jpitguq5ws311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20886276

>>20884379

>> No.20886301

>>20886227

We did this all the time during the Cold War. Matter of fact the company would have never set foot in this country knowing it had Soviet ties. What we've become is too weak, too non vigilant, and we've let this socialist superpower creep into our cracks and control us.

>> No.20886328

>>20883691
KEEP AMERICA GREAT. FUCK CHINA. FUCK JANNIES. FUCK SIMEON. FUCK NEXO. BASED TRUMP.

I cant wait to see Charlie and Addison on pornhub

>> No.20886371

>>20886141
None of the posts you quoted include the word "faggot." Let me guess...you're a chink

>> No.20886499

>>20886141
You sure think about faggots queers and cocks a lot.

>> No.20887023

Fuck chinks
I hate mutts but I will gladly fight alongside them against the yellow menace

>> No.20887065

Oh America, the gift that never stops giving.

>> No.20887138

>>20884177
Why would you be pro-China?

>> No.20887440

>>20884657
ORANGE MAN bad

>> No.20887508

>>20883994
You don't understand bro, tiktok is the most degenerate platform for teen girls yet. Imagine Instagram but with video. Jiggling. Teasing. Bouncing. If you heart a few on your feed it presents you with an endless amount of underage tits and ass

>> No.20887617

>>20883779
yeah... uh.... no shit!???? we have literally been calling drumpf a bad precedent since he took office. that cheeto faced orange turd is the worst precedent since fucking george bush.

>> No.20887692

>>20887617
Trump is based you cuck.

>> No.20887821

>>20883703
Back to IG and OnlyFans

>> No.20888114

>>20886301
>we've let this socialist superpower creep into our cracks and control us.
They're about 100 years too late. The jews got here first.

>> No.20888669

>>20884401
That’s racist man

>> No.20888707
File: 9 KB, 230x300, Richard-Matthew-Stallman-2009.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20888707

Should've used free software.

>> No.20888719

>>20884379
No, this sets a good precedent if anything

>> No.20888744
File: 61 KB, 480x260, 20200731_191521.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20888744

>>20884657
>China
>Private company

>> No.20888792

>>20887692
>does nothing he promised to do and turns US into worlds laughing stock

yeah h-he b-based!

>> No.20888845

>>20888792
>Leftoid crying about "muh you're-up will make fun of us! The news said so!"
Not even a Trump fan (probably won't vote for him) and even I see you fags are pathetic.

>> No.20888912

>>20887617
I really hope you're joking. Not knowing the difference between Precedent and President would just be sad.

>> No.20889022

>>20884177
Yeah who cares about freedom anyways. If our totalitarian dictatorship enemy does it to its people so should we, right?

>> No.20889218

>>20889022
>Chinese government spyware shouldn't be banned
Kys sheep

>> No.20889694

>>20887138
Because they contain Western degeneracy and actually care for their people in that regard. Indeed, they want to reward social behaviour. Whereas the West goes out if its way to actively punish social behaviour, and rewards anti-social behaviour instead.

It's the lesser of two evils desu.

>> No.20889703

>>20883691
THANK GOD IT’s ABOUT TIME!!!!!

>> No.20889723

>>20883713
lmfao

>> No.20889740
File: 10 KB, 250x240, 1594603667798.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20889740

>>20889694
>China cares about it's people
Holy shit Chang

>> No.20889777

>>20884657
ok chang

>> No.20889784

Chainlink will be next

>> No.20889822

>>20889740
>in that regard
Learn how to read, dipshit. Anyone can tell with one look that antisocial behavior is encouraged and heavily rewarded in the west while prosocial behavior is punished. I hate China but it does not render me unable to notice that they are the exact opposite of us when it comes to this. Remove the jews first, then nigz, lastly Asians and spices. This will make the world a better place.

>> No.20889835

>>20884657
fuck muh free markets, that's the most jewish shit ever invented. I'm a citizen of my State before I'm a social media user. I hope tiktok is just the first of many, and I'll live to see facebook banned off the face of the earth. The social media revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

>> No.20889852

>>20884657
>precedence
Heh, OK retard. How old are you anyway? I've met 10 year old with a better grasp of the English language.

>> No.20889867

>>20884140
You mean the same song clip blasted over and over

>> No.20889873
File: 93 KB, 955x978, 1592867214088.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20889873

>>20884855

>> No.20889923
File: 2.91 MB, 309x313, 1511022134908.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20889923

>>20889835
Yeah but what if they decide to ban 4chan or something that you actually like?
If your argument is that this wouldn't work in practice then fine, but that also applies to tiktok. Anyone can download an apk file (give zoomers the benefit of the doubt for just a second).
I hate tiktok and the vast majority of social media as well. I just don't like the idea of governments banning software or websites.
You could even argue that banning tiktok is a legitimate move on the grounds of national security, but again, the kind of retarded boomers in charge could levy the same accusation against anything they wanted to, including this website.

Convince me this is indeed a good thing bros. I really don't want to fucking defend chinese spyware.

>> No.20889947

>>20889923
>Convince me this is indeed a good thing bros. I really don't want to fucking defend chinese spyware.
Imagine being this much of an idealistic cuck to a jewish ideology of Libertarianism

>> No.20890033
File: 3 KB, 125x111, 1509917263935.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20890033

>>20889947
>

>> No.20890167

>>20884657
I'm happy when nazis get banned from social media
but also happy when tik tok is banned
abolish wh*teness

>> No.20890218

>>20883779
They ban Google and YouTube and instead make everyone use their shit knockoff versions, this is no different than what they do

>> No.20890287

>>20883779
Yeah, how dare the United States infringe on the Chinese Communist Party's freedom to conduct espionage.

>> No.20890349

>>20887692
Fuck off child trump fucked btc bastard

>> No.20890450

I wish Canada would do tjis

Fuck Canada and fuck the Chang's taking over this godforsaken country

>> No.20890513

>>20883691
what roundeye site should grorius reeder Zi ban to avenge chink-tok?
>suggests 4chan

>> No.20890573
File: 8 KB, 250x250, 1594090929027.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20890573

>>20889822
>DUDE THE GOVERNMENT COERCES PEOPLE INTO A COLLECTIVE IT'S SO FRAKING EPIC
Kys fag

>> No.20890595

doesn't this open up an opportunity for someone that wants to create a very similar app that isn't chinese spyware?

>> No.20890717

also, doesn't this guy know he has an election coming up?
can't see how this is going to help much

>> No.20890724

>>20889923
>what if they decide to ban 4chan or something that you actually like?
desu with the amount of time I spend between biz and lit my life would probably improve a lot. I don't care about this because it's American or Chinese, I'm neither so idgaf. I think all social media should be banned for the social effects alone. If all social media was banned now, most women would start going crazy with all the free time and lack of attention

>> No.20890734

>>20889835
>most jewish shit ever invented
my sides

>> No.20890745

>>20883691
SHORT TIK TOK SHORT TIK TOK

>> No.20890818

>>20889923
If TikTok was a private company instead of a CCP honeypot collecting ludicrous amounts of data from all over the world you might have a point.
>Yeah but what if they decide to ban 4chan or something that you actually like?
On the grounds of piracy? I doubt it since 4chan isn't a foreign government and doesn't even collect nearly the amount of data TikTok does.
>the kind of retarded boomers in charge could levy the same accusation against anything they wanted to, including this website
I'm more concerned about privacy than that, as technology improves I'd rather keep privacy alive because technology will gradually chip away at it. I know the US government is hypothetical on this end but if this leads to stuff like the NSA getting abolished (doubt it) then I'm for it.

>> No.20890843

>>20883691
this could be a signal to buy facebook before the next earnings announcement. ALL THOSE ZOOMERS IN TIKTOK, ARE NOW BACK IN INSTAGRAM.

>> No.20890850
File: 170 KB, 360x346, 1594799799794.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20890850

>>20889694
>actually care for their people

>> No.20890853

>>20890717
>national security doesnt matter, there's an election in a few months time

>> No.20890892

>>20890843
>kikebook gets chink-banned in retaliation
wheres your God now then?

>> No.20890919

>>20890892
but mark zuckerberg speaks chinese.

>> No.20890973

>>20890919
only so he could beg Xi in native to name his kids. I'd love to see this cunts torn kike face when Facebook get ex-chinked

>> No.20891191
File: 5 KB, 255x281, 1583440295652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20891191

>>20889694
>care for their people
You better do a good job tonight shilling for poo tonight or its the firing squad tomorrow Han

>> No.20891274

>>20883691
>banned
>will ban
Learn to read, OP.

>> No.20891289

>>20883975
Yeah, 'Murican spyware only!

>> No.20891362
File: 12 KB, 648x181, TheLeftistsDisease.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20891362

>>20884401
Such a dumb whataboutism. Even if whataboutism would be a valid form of arguing, you're still completely overlooking the fact that the CCP has FULL control over TikTok. The Chinese government is objectively an extremely more totalitarian regime while also being a completely different cultural entity to the US government. You have to be a mouthbreathing contrarian retard and Oikophobe to come up with teenager tier rebellious thoughts like this.
>USA bad! I rather have China fuck me in the ass because at least they're not the US!
Dumb zoomer

>> No.20891482

>>20888707
They couldn't Someone would make a fork without their spyware

>> No.20891589
File: 6 KB, 186x271, based.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20891589

>>20883691
unironically the most based thig he's done in his presidency

>> No.20892348

>>20888912
I really hope you're joking. Not knowing the difference between a genuine post on 4chan and somebody pretending to have 55 IQ would just be sad.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action