[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 208 KB, 680x324, 5B228878-9194-403E-8D0E-587853BD7D15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20792765 No.20792765 [Reply] [Original]

Is the new brrrr shit from the Fed P R I CE D. I N, or are we in for stonks going to tank and PMs moon?

>> No.20792816
File: 610 KB, 902x893, Cute gay housewife.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

brrrrr is good for the stock market retard. Why do you think the dow is up where it is right now instead of crashing even though the economic environment today is worst than the great depression?

It's all thanks to the power of fiat currency.

This is why living in a fiat world is so lucrative for people that know how to play the system.

Housing and stocks explode, precious metals rise as well so investors and speculators profit hugely whilst the goyim get financially raped for decades like the good goyim they are.

>> No.20792835

>>20792816
So the “inflation will destroy the dollar and hurt investor/consumer confidence” meme is just goldbug FUD?

>> No.20792965

>>20792835
Inflation by the Austrian economic definition IS the devaluing of the dollar.

I can't imagine the american fed increasing interest rates and stopping their endless money printing. And the US government has no plans of cutting spending ever so the dollar will go down in purchasing power.

Gold and Silver and Bitcoin will go up. So will the stock market but less so then hard money hedges.

Prices in the super markets will go up and when that happens the goyim will get scared and begin to spend their money faster increasing the velocity of money which causes prices to go up faster.

It's a runaway cycle that leads to hyper inflation
Money Printing > Rising prices > increased velocity of money > Prices rise even more > Money printing because the government needs more cash to pay for their obligations > Rising prices.

Basically if your chilling in bitcoin or precious metals you should be prosperous when the goyim are panicking and getting financially ruined.