[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 179 KB, 745x378, dangerous(4).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20759656 No.20759656 [Reply] [Original]

We win. Link 1k is fud. You know what to do marines. Form up and post ranks.

>> No.20759855

>>20759656
So after hitting a two week high on my crypto portfolio I decide to reward myself to the golden arches. I forget to specify that my order is to go, so they hand me a tray with the sandwich on it. I do not want it served to me like this but I do not take the tray back and ask for a bag because taking the tray back and asking for bags is not what winners do. I floor it out of the parking lot leaving the tray on the asphalt I drive home to my house and decide to save my sandwich for later because I have a stomachache from the ordeal mentioned previously. I open the refrigerator and try to figure out how I'm going to do this. I unplug the microwave and put it on the floor to prop the refrigerator door open until I can conduct research and form a plan. I open up Bing and immediately an archived post comes up from a guy using the username "ThreeForFree" who says he ate a McDonald's hamburger from the fridge once and caught a cholera and had to get his leg cut off. I get upset and decide to throw the sandwich away, but it occurs to me that the guy might have just been dumb about keeping the germs off of it. So I unwrapped the burger and put it on a plate. I take two pieces of paper out of the printer, placing one on top of the hamburger and the other one below the plate And loosely wrap the paper around the hamburger and pull out a huge line of scotch tape. I wrap the big piece of tape around the burger and the two pieces of paper in the plate and repeat the process with another piece of tape I keep wrapping tape around it until no part of the printer paper wrapper isn't covered with tape making it 100% scientifically sterile. I place the entire plate with the burger and paper and all wrapped around it inside of a plastic Safeway bag for good measure and close that off with a bag clip. I put it in the fridge, put the microwave back up onto the counter close the fridge and forget about the hamburger. A week later I had to throw it away.

>> No.20759893

I see a wall of text