[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 81 KB, 1000x562, 1594558085732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20677782 No.20677782 [Reply] [Original]

I have a question about the Korean integration. From the article it seems that Chainlink will have access to the bank apis through Center prime. So first, why is center prime needed? Second, am I right to understand that banks won't be running nodes, just providing data? I mean, wasn't the whole point of iso 20022 to open bank's apis to anyone anyway? Am I missing something here or isn't this not that much of a big deal? I mean, it sure is good for link but it's not deutsch telecom level of commitment from the banks

>> No.20677811

Shut the fuck up

Chainlink has nothing to do with those Korean banks

Just go back to sleep

>> No.20677816
File: 301 KB, 960x1200, 1562231458288.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

honestly there is no reason for us to know, just trust in Sergey and it will all be a okay

>> No.20677850

>>20677782
Center prime is a hyperledger blockchain Korea is running

The data from the banks transported over LINK will help the center prime chain run contracts

Simple

>> No.20677867
File: 108 KB, 1920x1080, 1515854397525.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20677777

>> No.20677983

Centerprime is also a crypto startup scam look at the website it was made in one hour

>> No.20678167

>>20677983
>I timed it.

>> No.20678219
File: 156 KB, 1600x502, 0_hm4jOiPXuhCK0jyF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20677850
Well that's not what the article says at all, have you read it?

>CenterPrime, a private Hyperledger based chain with unique access to the Korean open banking API, is sharing foreign exchange rate data from top Korean banks including Hana Bank, Shinhan Bank, Nonghyup Bank, and Industrial Bank of Korea (IBK) to Chainlink’s decentralized oracle network.

Plus, see pic related. This center prime thing looks like some sort of gatekeeper for the banks api. Anyway data flows from it to Chainlink to other blockchain.

But ok I'll get directly to the point. I think the big news could be the following:
>We are already working on sharing this pricing data with an upcoming “Public Cloud Local Currency Wallet”, which can be combined with other live Chainlink Price Reference Data (e.g. BTC/USD, ETH/USD, etc) to create KRW exchange rates for cryptocurrencies.

I wonder if there will be another flow from this wallet to center prime (via Chainlink) to the banks.This actually could mean that Korean banks will make crypto wallets available to users. In other terms it could be the beginning of the structure banks will adopt for crypto custody, and Chainlink will be at the very heart of it. Any thoughts on this? Or am I reaching?

>> No.20678323

>>20678219
why can't the "Data Providers" just put their data directly into the "Decentralized Finance Smart Contracts"? the middleware just doesn't make any sense, it's not becoming more decentralized because you pass it through a neet network.
inb4 "muh blockchain agnostic" ... there will only be Ethereum and that fat russian scammer knows that.

>> No.20678376

>>20678323
Seriously, that's your fucking answer to my post? Fuck you fucking zoomer piece of shit get out of my thread you don't deserve this

>> No.20678490

>>20678376
didn't read your post, i just clicked on the image. how this shit made it into the top10 is just beyond me. reminds me of paycoin.

>> No.20678507

>>20678219
Ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner. I was wondering if that is where Chainlink was headed with the KakaoTalk partnership earlier this year and this bank news drop is more proof that mass adoption is coming. KakaoTalk is a social media app used by Koreans all over the world but it has recently turned into a payment gate giant, think Korean PayPal. The idiots dumping now are in for a fun surprise. Korea has been a tech beta test ground for decades, if there was going to be a practice run of proper irl Chainlink consumer end use it would be in Korea. Looking more and more like that is indeed the case.

>> No.20678720
File: 225 KB, 1000x1000, c6b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20678507
Oh I wasn't aware of that kakao thing. That actually makes a lot of sense. This public wallet might actually be the first ever fiat gateway we'll see coming live. And it will be powered by Chainlink. Fuck that makes sense, I guess we're actually gonna be rich.

>>20678490
That's OK. But try to make the effort sometimes. You might not realise but you are given the chance of a lifetime at literally generational wealth with the info shared on this board. That won't always be the case. Once crypto is fully integrated and once you won't have any doubt about its usefulness anymore, it will be to late.

>> No.20679050

>>20678720
I am Korean so I was very excited about the Kakao partnership. Now even more excited with the bank news. Great things are very near I think, fellow marine. It is very hard to explain how major KakaoTalk is to non-Koreans. My parents live in the US like I do & are in their 60s. They barely know how to work Youtube. But I had to download KakaoTalk in order to text them instead of the built in SMS texting because Koreans use Kakao for everything. Also the banking industry in Korea is different from the US. Here, any private company can create a bank and that is why FDIC insurance is so important. In Korea all banks are backed by the government, there are no true private banks. Essentially Chainlink is working with the Korean government.

>> No.20679163

>>20678219
This coincides with the US giving banks the green light for crypto custody
Could this really be what’s going on?
And will they pay us a fair interest rate?

>> No.20679347

>>20678219
I can’t tel if you’re stupid
You literally just said what I said in more words

>> No.20679361

>>20679163
I forgot about that. Hahaha, wow. You guys. We are actually going to make it. It sounds crazy but the framework is being built in plain sight for anyone willing to look for it. Lol no wonder there are anons who start talking like cracked out Biblical prophets. I can almost see it now. Lol. They, whoever THEY are, have to make this seem like an organic thing, just new tech that was integrated into the existing system by happenstance or normies would freak the fuck out at the veil being lifted. We were always slaves. We were born slaves to the banking system. Tech has given us a once in a millennia opportunity to rise above our positions in the invisible caste system. Some of us have to make it in order the ruse of a free and fair world. Hang on tight to your linkies and praise be Sergey.

>> No.20679618
File: 364 KB, 1303x2048, Edk1EX3UEAAwFIN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20679050
Thanks for sharing, that's interesting. Now that I think about it, look at the last integrations:
BSN: Chinese gov
Tmobile: German gov
Korean banks: Korean gov
I know I'm using gov loosely here but you get it, State level blockchain infrastructures are coming off the ground, and Chainlink is at the centre of each of these architectures. I wonder for instance if we'll see a Wechat integration in BSN, and a deutsch bank integration into the German blockchain platform. The great picture is being unveiled before our eyes. I can't believe we've been this lucky to be born at this precise point in time.
>>20679361
Based and takeyourmeds pilled