[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 72 KB, 750x920, flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20673248 No.20673248[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Ate all the coworkers lunches/food/snacks from the workplace breakroom fridge and cupboards

This has been becoming a problem of late. I usually sign in to work some hours during weekends and feel fucking bad for this behavior. It's a huge department with over 500 people and im not the only one working there in the weekends, but much less people sign in. I ate so fucking much food again, half of pack of some crackers, some chocolate someone had left in the fridge, half a bottle of coca cola etc. I cannot fucking stop, I'm already obese

Last time I ate all the snickers someone had left and then there was some sort of office "drama" who had done it and in the next few weeks I secretly left 2 packs of snickers there

I'm just so fucking stressed out i will get fired over this

>> No.20673257

JUST

>> No.20673281

nice story, it has potential, but it's missing a second act, work on the snickers part, add something about a single coworker seeing you put them back and blackmailing you.