[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 78 KB, 374x441, Bonk's Adventure Cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20498497 No.20498497 [Reply] [Original]

literally nobody is selling. instant curry fudding with the token barely released into the wild. people already crying over this. you know what i think? they are simply... GOING BONKERS

>based dev doing face reveal and livestreaming the liquidity lock
>staking = enroute
>you are still early

GET THE FUCK IN NOW. BIG GROUPS ARE STILL PICKING THIS UP. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT.

"""
BONK Token

Hey everybody, I’m releasing my new token BONK. I’ll be sending 2,570,000 BONK to Uniswap & creating the pool with 10 ETH. The website with staking should be ready to in 3 days. I’m sending 100k BONK to my web developer & holding 11% of the supply.

Tired of getting rugged on? I’ll be doing a livestream on twitch, twitch.tv/amagicseal, where I will lock the liquidity live while taking questions for the future of BONK in the chat.

Sick of anonymity? My face is literally on the website & on twitch so I’m not going to rug you.

Looking to get into a project early that is powered by the community? Welcome to BONK.

The website with staking should be ready to in 3 days. I can do another livestream then to celebrate the launch.

Uniswap:

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x6d6506e6f438ede269877a0a720026559110b7d5

Token Economics

Circulating 1 million
Total supply 3 million
Marketcap 28k
"""

>> No.20498619
File: 10 KB, 480x360, doggo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

join the tg group so you can experience this amazingly comfy happening t.me/bonktoken