[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 939 KB, 1956x1158, Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 09.24.36.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20462650 No.20462650 [Reply] [Original]

iExec may already work with Amazon WS and other cloud providers, such as Microsoft Azure, Exaion, Google and IBM cloud if nodes can be added freely in the consortium in Hyperledger. Mainly as a service in blockchain transactions in peer to peer fashion.

The difference is that IBM cloud, the major developer in Hyperledger Fabric by IBM Datashield powerd by Fortanix "makes SGX framework accessible to other Cloud providers, and thus data can remain isolated in an Enclave by Intel SGX technology with the appropriate MRclave corresponding to the right requester linked to the right TxHash in the chain through blockchain technology.

This solution remains centralized, which is why Hyperledger Avalon has been added to the stack.
IOT is expanding the cloud computing space through blockchain and Tee therefore it is possible to develop applications that were not possible before.

Hyperledger Avalon meeds there needs in the middle by distributed IAS and allows different SGX frameworks to work together through the infrastructure Hyperledger Avalon uses from iExec Core. Simply explained;
The workerpool manager holds (Private key, MRclave) that contains confidential data related to the application. Random workers connected to this sheduler recieved the encrypted key for distribution and work out the task in
Hyperledger Fabric Private Chaincode (FPC).

>> No.20462658
File: 36 KB, 480x360, 1594710673023.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20462650
God I'm so hard

>> No.20462674
File: 98 KB, 350x252, Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 09.27.59.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Google has its own SGX framework "Google Asylo" and as everyone searches their way to the EDGE, Google also has a Mission.
iExec Participates in Google Confidential Computing Program beta release because what I explained earlier requires a number of things to securely transfer data in a distributed cloud infrastructure.
Why this mainly concerns data in process / in use.

iExec and the Confidential Computing Consortium.
In this worker group potential applications are developed that mainstream adoption is based on the Off-chain trusted Compute Specs by the EEA.

Conclusion;
* Partnership with AWS will NOT be announced this month, partly because the announcement has already been announced as "Google joins iExec in data protection and privacy.
* iExec collaboration with Google is the search for Usercase for both business interests and the use of the RLC.

Why am I telling you this?
Technology is still in its infancy and much remains to be developed.
The speculative price increase based on a partnership with AWS is going to do more harm to the project than good.
iExec RLC is a long-term hold and will perform well in the future as the team continues to work on the interests of the use of RLC token.

>> No.20462690
File: 73 KB, 531x524, sixstar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The prophecy is slowly being fulfilled.

>> No.20462702
File: 47 KB, 700x700, 0519 - lna9erB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aww yeah god i wish i had more