Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 548 KB, 1278x1280, 1spm26 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20427934 No.20427934 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Chainlink is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam. There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field. Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend. Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken. Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks. I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies. He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about. The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

>> No.20427945

Didn't read, never selling

>> No.20427981

>>20427934
I just bought 200 more LINK

>> No.20427992

>>20427934

based sergey will burn 600k, you heard it here first

>> No.20428015

>>20427934
Its too late banker man, you should've fudded it at the beginning , now all of the neets bought it at 18 cents and will become the new elite.

>> No.20428017

i read it.

but i'm still not selling.

>> No.20428027

where does the water go? this pic doesnt make sense

>> No.20428085

>>20427934
This is bullish

>> No.20428089
File: 248 KB, 620x809, 15920795846261.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428089

>>20427945
>>20427981
>>20427992
>>20428017
brainlets.

>>20428015
>investing in the russian jew
NGMI

>>20428027
You're a lost cause. I won't spoonfeed you.

>> No.20428091

>>20427934
>The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies. He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money?

my sides
very compelling argument anon
makes total sense

>> No.20428121
File: 59 KB, 1206x743, 1000000000links.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428121

>> No.20428149

I mean, the dude who wears the same shirt for 2 years doesn't sound like a man trying to scam money.

>> No.20428164

>>20427934
Too long, didn't read, just bought 100k

>> No.20428169

>>20427934
I’m growing increasingly worried about all this, I’m seeing more and more people pointing out flaws about Chainlink everyday that I didn’t even know about. I bought $40,000 worth at $6.90 and kind of regretting not selling at $8.80. What should I do /biz/?

>> No.20428200

>>20428169
Dont be greedy and take profit :D

>> No.20428201

>>20427934
Making me nostalgic.

>> No.20428246

>>20427934
I'm playing with corona money, idgaf

>> No.20428248
File: 962 KB, 1124x987, 1594602469613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428248

>>20427934

>> No.20428251

>>20427934
Woahhh, wait a minute there nolinker, you're telling me that

>despite hating LINK you monitor the price religiously and make a thread as soon as there is any movement
>develop novel and intiutive FUD plotlines using the most up to date information you constantly seek out
>dedicate your creative energies to editing maymays with LINK branding
>have LINKtrader, GitHub, Gitter, pivotaltracker bookmarked so you can keep up to date with the project you hate
>actively participate in a LINK discord or telegram group
>know more about LINK than any other project, even more than stinkylinkies themselves

You need to have sex incel

>> No.20428306

>>20427934
How are you not in profit faggot?

>> No.20428454

>>20427934
When Mark Zuckerburg talks about facebook, does anyone actually know what the fuck he's talking about?

>> No.20428460

"the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies."

The founder of Apple holds no degrees but took some philosophy classes before dropping out...

>> No.20428479

>>20427934
Based OP

>> No.20428515

>>20428149
Tbh this, if was flaunting zoot suits around it’d be one thing. He honestly believes in chainlink, he is satoshi

>> No.20428535
File: 38 KB, 720x866, FCE60AC2-4E1F-4333-A351-E7951731F40E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428535

>>20427934
>who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field
Is this supposed to be FUD?
You’re not doing a good job at it
Better luck next time!

>> No.20428555
File: 2.52 MB, 1200x900, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428555

>>20427934
*sniff* *sniff* mama mia! its-a pasta!

>> No.20428592
File: 53 KB, 685x567, 1448203199168.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428592

>>20427934
k

>> No.20428667
File: 43 KB, 644x800, 1563574488207.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428667

>"check out this FUD here. did the jews or the pajeets send you? heh, dumb faggot. link is the future, do your own research stupid. in fact, this fud just convinced me to take out another loan in my grandma's name and guess who just got 58 more links. mad? you're not gonna make it."

>> No.20428673
File: 307 KB, 951x972, 1524052359736.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428673

>>20428121
Chainlink is Ripple 2.0. Nothing else.

>>20428246
You're gonna get burned.

>>20428454
>>20428460
>comparing facebook and apple to a shitcoin like Chainlink
You guys can't be serious

>> No.20428840
File: 77 KB, 1881x572, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428840

What did Sergey mean by this?

>> No.20428901

>>20428840
>circulating supply: 382,009,558 / 1,000,000,000
When did it go up? it used to be 350 million. Dang the devs are dumping their stack.

>> No.20428917

>>20428555
Checked and al dente pilled

>> No.20428937

>>20428901
Did Sergay...betray?

>> No.20428958
File: 12 KB, 741x443, PREMINED SHITTOKEN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20428958

>>20427934

>> No.20429058

glad to see more people waking up to this scam

>> No.20429076

>>20428673
>Chainlink is Ripple 2.0. Nothing else.
TAfag detected

>> No.20429188

>>20427934
based Sergey.

>> No.20429193
File: 956 KB, 1125x786, kubrick visual poet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20429193

>>20428673
>Chainlink is Ripple 2.0
anon...i...

>> No.20429625

>>20428091
Albert Einstein would wear the same clothes everyday so he could focus on other things and not waste time

>> No.20429645

>>20428169
Dont let the fud get to you. you will regret it.

>> No.20429673
File: 662 KB, 1399x850, Frens.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20429673

>>20427934
+ Officer Ranks
- General of ChainLink: General Sergey Nazarov
- General: 500001+ LINK
- Lieutenant General: 250001-500000 LINK
- Major General: 175001-250000 LINK
- Brigadier General: 125001-175000 LINK
- Colonel: 75001-125000 LINK
- Lieutenant Colonel: 50001-75000 LINK
- Major: 35001-50000 LINK
- Captain: 25001-35000 LINK
- First Lieutenant: 20001-25000 LINK
- Second Lieutenant: 15001-20000 LINK

X<><><>X<><><>X
+ Non-Commissioned Officer Ranks
- Sergeant Major: 10001-15000 LINK
- Master Sergeant: 9001-10000 LINK
- Sergeant First Class: 7501-9000 LINK
- Staff Sergeant: 5001-7500 LINK
- Sergeant: 3501-5000 LINK
- Corporal: 1501-3500 LINK

X<><><>X<><><>X
+ Enlisted Ranks
- Specialist: 501-1500 LINK
- Private: 1-500 LINK

You know what to do.

>> No.20429687

It made money but looks topped out now


Scam or not money is money


Gotta move onto the next moon shot like xsn or algo

>> No.20429765

>>20429625
We aren't in the 1940s anymore. He can afford clothes.

>>20429076
>>20429193
Chainlink is using the same tactics as Ripple.
-Premined token
-Meaningless partnerships for publicity
-Holding more than 2/3 of the supply and quietly dumping their bags.
and on top of everything, they promised a mainnet and yet there is no progress for it.

>> No.20429871
File: 3.32 MB, 600x338, COVID MOUNTAIN - 42 new york.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20429871

>>20429765
>on top of everything, they promised a mainnet and yet there is no progress for it.
https://technode.com/2020/06/19/exclusive-chinas-bsn-and-irisnet-are-building-an-internet-of-blockchains/

https://widgets.weforum.org/techpioneers-2020/chainlink/

I don't recall CRIPPLE being used by China or the WEF
you're confused and you're mad you didn't buy link when it was under $1.00
don't lead the sheep astray due to your own greed and faults


This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the black pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the “42-pill” - you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Remember: all I’m offering is the Truth. Nothing more.

https://warosu.org/biz/thread/14112550
>wake up...
>follow the white rabbit
https://warosu.org/biz/thread/14226491
https://warosu.org/biz/thread/14360114

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!

>> No.20429894
File: 2.98 MB, 2006x1619, covid mountain - moses 42.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20429894

>>20429645
>Dont let the fud get to you. you will regret it.
BASED and TRUTH-PILLED

>>20429687
>Gotta move onto the next moon shot like xsn or algo
TONIGHT, CLOSING YOUR EYES WON'T STOP WHAT'S COMING!

>>20416126

>> No.20429925

>>20429765
The mainnet is running, what are you talking about?
What does ripple actually do that isn't done by a hundred other cryptos?

>> No.20429957
File: 120 KB, 640x374, chad fathers belt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20429957

>>20429687
>It made money but looks topped out now
>>20429687
>Gotta move onto the next moon shot like xsn or algo

>>20429894
>TONIGHT, CLOSING YOUR EYES WON'T STOP WHAT'S COMING!
pic related

>> No.20429983
File: 213 KB, 800x800, platos cave.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20429983

>>20429957
>TONIGHT, CLOSING YOUR EYES WON'T STOP WHAT'S COMING!
>pic related
did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!

https://youtu.be/9spXGs450Ks

>> No.20429992

>>20428460
Religious philosophy is important though. What could be more important than WHY we're here and how to live our lives?

>> No.20430013
File: 261 KB, 450x506, a957ae4468ab4f1d1126fd9e905b6cff.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430013

>>20429983
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!
https://youtu.be/8DxnCdqt3mw

>> No.20430017

>>20429871
Ripple was being used by Mitsubishi Bank back in 2017/2018

>> No.20430044

>>20428149
>hes never heard of theranos

>> No.20430050
File: 100 KB, 976x1359, Prometheus Engineer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430050

>>20430017
>Mitsubishi Bank
I work with (((mitsubishi)))
let's just say, they're not doing so well at the moment

>>20430013
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!
https://youtu.be/hRfx05qKVxg

>> No.20430139
File: 2.46 MB, 2284x1967, 01307CAD-033C-4A87-BFDF-7E23A8B3F1F9-6088-0000073F0C3F4BF3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430139

>>20430050
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7DfQMPmJRI&list=PL9hYR5qRkc2yhpCno72GVPtXi98ctDajK

our FATHER, who art in HEAVEN
(((HALLOWED))) be thy NAME
THY KING-DOM come, THY WILL be done
on earth as it is in HEAVEN
give us this day our daily bread, and forgive "us" our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against "us"
and lead "us" not into temptation, but DELIVER "us" from evil

>> No.20430189
File: 1.63 MB, 2751x934, genesis 1 vs genesis 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430189

>>20430139
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!
https://g.co/kgs/W6ntQL

https://warosu.org/biz/thread/16791241
https://warosu.org/biz/thread/16793613

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mVWd1aLiYZQU8VvYFBnW8kxodeYim3bYDIFfh-w42eU/pub

http://turkeyufocase.blogspot.com/2011/04/turkey-ufo-sightings-were-series-of_16.html?m=1

FATHER is coming to collect the "greys"
(aka the children of disobedience)
(aka "earths" zookeepers)
(aka the "originals" from Genesis 1)
>pic related

>> No.20430217
File: 45 KB, 700x462, 1555971834744.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430217

>>20430189
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!

>>20430189
>FATHER is coming to collect the "greys"
>(aka the children of disobedience)
>(aka "earths" zookeepers)
>(aka the "originals" from Genesis 1)
>>20430189
>pic related

>> No.20430224

>>20430017
the size of the project to remove SWIFT messaging where i work wasnt worth the small cost savings ripple offered
so we went SAG (SWIFT alliance gateway) with a planned path to GPI

>> No.20430255
File: 19 KB, 305x430, 9781579100889.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430255

>>20430217
>FATHER is coming to collect the "greys"
>(aka the children of disobedience)
>(aka "earths" zookeepers)
>(aka the "originals" from Genesis 1)

>>20430217
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!

>> No.20430282
File: 451 KB, 2960x1440, aliums.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430282

>>20430255
>>20430189
>FATHER is coming to collect the "greys"
>(aka the children of disobedience)
>(aka "earths" zookeepers)
>(aka the "originals" from Genesis 1)
https://youtu.be/E2kIaCMYWsU


>>20430189
>http://turkeyufocase.blogspot.com/2011/04/turkey-ufo-sightings-were-series-of_16.html?m=1

ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS = ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM

>> No.20430286

>>20430217
Btw do you think the ability to change the result of random number generators with human will has an impact on the Chainlink random number generator contract quality?
It was supposed to be the holy grail of random number generation, but our collective will could change the result of these contracts.

>> No.20430300
File: 259 KB, 1280x1280, IMG_20200705_220407_295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430300

Chainlink is a scam run by a russian conman and his chinese buddies. This current pump has manipulation written all over it. Some stinkers are about to get the biggest dump of their life dropped right on their face. Admit it. It's over. No amount of schizophrenia will change that.

>> No.20430322
File: 98 KB, 763x554, Oracle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430322

>>20428535
>>20429193
>>20429871
>>20429894
>>20429957
>>20429983
>>20430013
>>20430050
Good work Marine. Here's a helping hand. It's been researched for a long time and always waiting. Wondering if we need to dig deeper into Ari and his connections. Maybe some other day. This is enough for now. Framework and systems will always dictate our loves.

>> No.20430358
File: 1.55 MB, 500x375, dark city mind.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430358

>>20430286
>It was supposed to be the holy grail of random number generation, but our collective will could change the result of these contracts.
we are (((GROWING))) into our understanding
that's the point of this entire thing
we are being prepared for what is to come
https://youtu.be/gt9HkO-cGGo

>>20430300
>No amount of schizophrenia will change that.
that's where you're wrong liddle boy

>> No.20430383

>>20427934
Post this on reddit

>> No.20430391
File: 242 KB, 916x1200, 42 mountain rainbow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430391

>>20430322
>Wondering if we need to dig deeper into Ari and his connections.
Ari means "LION"
Ari means "TEACHER"
Ari is our mentor
I trust Ari with my life
he went out on a LIMB for us by sharing what he knew
that's how I can trust him

>>20430322
>Good work Marine. Here's a helping hand
it's always appreciated

>> No.20430408
File: 443 KB, 599x600, cult of the black cube.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430408

>>20430391
>I trust Ari with my life
>he went out on a LIMB for us by sharing what he knew
remember pic related?
that was Ari lending us a "helping hand"

>>20430322
>Here's a helping hand.

>> No.20430410
File: 21 KB, 233x217, 1594229320864.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430410

>>20427934
>Chainlink is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam. There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field. Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend. Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken. Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks. I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies. He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about. The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

>> No.20430442
File: 247 KB, 2048x1160, EcCrzBDWoAM953S.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430442

>>20430391
>Ari means "LION"
>Ari means "TEACHER"
>Ari is our mentor
>I trust Ari with my life
Hey Ari, that was some beautiful work with those (((hacks)))
A true masterpiece

>> No.20430458
File: 1.23 MB, 1252x1981, Nirvana.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430458

>>20427934
Based. RLC is based on something real, computing

>> No.20430464
File: 2.72 MB, 520x293, OP-RAH.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430464

>>20430442
>>20430442
>Ari means "LION"
>Ari means "TEACHER"
>Ari is our mentor
>I trust Ari with my life
https://youtu.be/PIlzkQ1J6KU

>>20430442
>Hey Ari, that was some beautiful work with those (((hacks)))
>A true masterpiece

>> No.20430497

>>20428027
Neither does chainlink. Thats the point

>> No.20430558
File: 105 KB, 750x424, BloombergMcD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430558

>>20430358
>>20430391
>>20430408
>>20430442
I guess maybe one more for fun.

>> No.20430564
File: 49 KB, 638x637, 1560495725793.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430564

>>20428027
>where does the water go?
you're made up of a lot of water

>> No.20430583
File: 176 KB, 1200x832, 1594416796645.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430583

>>20429673
>>20430322
>>20430558
>I guess maybe one more
(N+1)

>> No.20430591

>>20427992
600k is nothing compared to 650 mil

>> No.20430612
File: 27 KB, 215x332, ChildhoodsEnd(1stEd).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430612

>>20430255
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!
https://youtu.be/IJy-6B5WR-s

>> No.20430627

>>20428169
Listen you gullible fuck. We bought at less than a dollar. All this crypto bullshit is a SCAM. Find a new shiteir coin and just wait for the memes do decide if it’s a keeper or a pndumper

>> No.20430629

Chad O'fork had me giggling irl

>> No.20430638
File: 68 KB, 600x600, chilldhoods end Fathers face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430638

>>20430612
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!
>pic related
the key to learning something truly is repetition

https://youtu.be/9spXGs450Ks

>> No.20430663

>>20428027
chinese villages

>> No.20430676
File: 75 KB, 763x912, 08c95afebc20b256060ff32539b7fba0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430676

>>20430638
>did you guys ever wonder why Moses had horns!?
>hmmm...really gives me a BIG THINK!
>pic related
>the key to learning something truly is repetition

FATHER CERTAINLY HAS A (((WICKED))) SENSE OF HUMOUR
THAT'S WHY HE ALWAYS HAS THE (((LAST))) LAUGH!

>> No.20430722
File: 96 KB, 900x600, Jesus - satan - desert.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430722

>>20430676
>FATHER CERTAINLY HAS A (((WICKED))) SENSE OF HUMOUR
>THAT'S WHY HE ALWAYS HAS THE (((LAST))) LAUGH!
https://youtu.be/fbT1fCHOjfI

>>20429687
>It made money but looks topped out now
>Scam or not money is money
>Gotta move onto the next moon shot like xsn or algo

>>20429894
>Gotta move onto the next moon shot like xsn or algo
>TONIGHT, CLOSING YOUR EYES WON'T STOP WHAT'S COMING!

>> No.20430764

the 650 million are NOT factored in the market cap so they are currently worth $0 since theyre used as node rewards

nice FUD attempt tho

>> No.20430780
File: 767 KB, 2048x1536, Ebo2V9_WsAIQ2zl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430780

>>20430282
>ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS = ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM

>> No.20430781
File: 216 KB, 1598x1108, Dr. Krall.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430781

>>20430564
>>20430583
The (fun) is just about to start. They never listened sadly.

>> No.20430803
File: 15 KB, 778x98, leibniz universe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430803

>>20430781
>They never listened sadly.
what else is new

that pic you posted is something I shared with my European friends a couple days ago
seems like we are on the same "wavelength"
glad to see
>pic related
>filename related

>> No.20430832
File: 42 KB, 598x323, Ea5wTTmX0AIcczp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430832

>>20430781
>The (fun) is just about to start.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/coronavirus-unemployment-2020
>Blake Wittman, European business director for recruitment firm GoodCall, said one company in Prague told him that applications for job vacancies have soared from around 5-10 pre-pandemic to as many as 50-100 candidates for current openings.

>“Any job that opens is gold and people are conducting themselves as such,” Wittman said.

>> No.20430856
File: 67 KB, 501x465, 1563047270552.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430856

>>20430780
>ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS = ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM

>> No.20430870

>>20428091
He forgot the part about him being Satoshi.

>> No.20430881
File: 156 KB, 967x827, consciousness reality.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430881

>>20430856

>>20430870
>He forgot the part about him being Satoshi.
and that's a GOOD THING!

>> No.20430949
File: 1.11 MB, 2403x3059, 2020 vision.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430949

>>20430722
>FATHER CERTAINLY HAS A (((WICKED))) SENSE OF HUMOUR
>THAT'S WHY HE ALWAYS HAS THE (((LAST))) LAUGH!

https://youtu.be/fbT1fCHOjfI?t=420
>timestamp related
7:00 minutes = 420 seconds

>but I thank you for a most amusing day
>you people have a delightful sense of the ABSURD
>you might take some comfort in that
>after all, as one of your famous (((earth))) actors Edmund Gwenn once said:

DYING IS EASY!
COMEDY IS HARD!

>> No.20430950

>>20428149
so much this.

How interested in money can a man be, who doesnt give a shit about WEARING THE SAME FUCKING SHIRT 2 YEAR STRAIGHT. I tell you how much: he gives zero shits. He is one of those oldschool nerds who just wants to get his project working.

>> No.20430977
File: 304 KB, 640x900, 1592927938196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20430977

>>20430949
>a small talent for war
>too small
>too small to be of any use to us

>> No.20431010
File: 141 KB, 1578x915, money proper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431010

>>20430950
>How interested in money can a man be, who doesnt give a shit about WEARING THE SAME FUCKING SHIRT 2 YEAR STRAIGHT.
Sergey knows how to "spend" money
the rest of these freeloaders just know how to "consume" money
there's a big difference
>pic related
>video related
https://youtu.be/S4zrXs-cSOA

>> No.20431061
File: 281 KB, 1080x1080, EdGIN6cVAAAbjLj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431061

>>20431010
>Sergey knows how to "spend" money
>the rest of these freeloaders just know how to "consume" money
>there's a big difference

>> No.20431121
File: 38 KB, 400x400, aiwV0oEM_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431121

>>20431061
https://twitter.com/Crypto___Oracle/status/1283948940916740097?s=20

With Chainlink's growth & ascent into the top 8, comes a target on its back. We've seen this with the disinformation from Zeus Report & top influencers. My advice: keep killing people w/ kindness, facts & don't feed the disingenuous trolls. Smart people will recognize real value

When you engage intellectually honestly with intellectually dishonest people, smart people will be able to spot who is engaging properly and be pulled into learning about the project. This is very important as so many peoppe with no context will start learning about Chainlink.

>> No.20431147
File: 1.54 MB, 728x408, hesitated.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431147

>>20431121
>We've seen this with the disinformation from Zeus Report & top influencers.
I'll be coming for these delinquents in their sleep
I pray that it is enough for them to turn away from their absolutely abhorrent ways

there's nothing worse than a wolf in sheeps clothing, pretending to be a friend, but in reality, is licking his lips to murder you in exchange for (((power)))
video related:

https://youtu.be/B1uGDjSVLOk

>> No.20431185
File: 150 KB, 640x640, metanetBrainInterface.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431185

>>20430803
>>20430832
>>20430856
>>20430881
When your right, your right. Resolve the chatter between hemispheres. You'll know.
>don't miss the forest for the trees
>enjoy

>> No.20431194
File: 2.39 MB, 1804x1960, 3 - somethings got to give.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431194

>>20431010
>Sergey knows how to "spend" money
>the rest of these freeloaders just know how to "consume" money
and these "consumers" do more than just consume money
>pic related
>video related:
https://youtu.be/MkyFbcnIQV4
their time is up

>> No.20431240
File: 211 KB, 1400x2000, 5120841048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431240

I have some of my stack in chainlink but why are they hiring so many marketers? and what the fuck is a developer evangelist?

>> No.20431244
File: 114 KB, 640x751, npc = mob.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431244

>>20431185
>When your right, your right.
s'true

>>20431185
>esolve the chatter between hemispheres.
this is my (((decompressing))) time with my /biz/raeli's
being out there in the wild world is enough to make a man feel remorse for the way human beings live and operate
>pic related

>>20431185
>don't miss the forest for the trees
>enjoy
thank you again brother
https://youtu.be/-4qsSgHKcRE

I'm working on resolving the hemisphere chatter, it's not an "overnight" process but it's definitely getting better

>> No.20431305

>>20429673
I remember manically scrambling to get to captain......I should’ve climbed higher.....

>> No.20431307
File: 574 KB, 1440x2400, 1591244737260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431307

>>20431240
>have some of my stack in chainlink but why are they hiring so many marketers?
because the LAST thing we need is FUD at the moment

>>20431121
https://twitter.com/Crypto___Oracle/status/1283948940916740097?s=20
>With Chainlink's growth & ascent into the top 8, comes a target on its back. We've seen this with the disinformation from Zeus Report & top influencers. My advice: keep killing people w/ kindness, facts & don't feed the disingenuous trolls. Smart people will recognize real value
>
>When you engage intellectually honestly with intellectually dishonest people, smart people will be able to spot who is engaging properly and be pulled into learning about the project. This is very important as so many peoppe with no context will start learning about Chainlink.

>> No.20431350
File: 205 KB, 1024x689, 1584772577532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431350

I dont know shit about LINK. Why is it valuable? Dont online smart contracts already exist?

>> No.20431377
File: 193 KB, 800x966, 1588280265564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431377

>>20431350
>I dont know shit about LINK. Why is it valuable? Dont online smart contracts already exist?
https://chainlinkecosystem.com/
https://youtu.be/uMNQ90Adv5A
https://youtu.be/_bQ6w-g0YSc
https://youtu.be/AvJxjth9vtU

>> No.20431454
File: 535 KB, 1200x857, 1594043810779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431454

>>20430391
>Ari means "LION"
>Ari means "TEACHER"
>Ari is our mentor
>I trust Ari with my life
>he went out on a LIMB for us by sharing what he knew
>that's how I can trust him
https://youtu.be/1P5HFw39YVo

https://eprint.iacr.org/2020/269.pdf
great work Ari
knocking another one out of the park
what else is new

>> No.20431460
File: 624 KB, 719x719, 1586333016767.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431460

>>20431377
Im in. Is 10,000 Link enough to make it?

>> No.20431490
File: 1.07 MB, 2880x1953, pythagoras and his ladies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431490

>>20431454
https://youtu.be/1P5HFw39YVo
>great work Ari
>knocking another one out of the park
>what else is new
"in a previous life I did work"
>pic related

>> No.20431514
File: 3.42 MB, 400x225, cube.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431514

>>20431460
>Is 10,000 Link enough to make it?
keep in mind chainlink has 18 decimals

so therefore 1 chainlink token is actually:

1.000 000 000 000 000 000 LINK
that many "digits" is equivalent to the total "memory" of the quantum protocol known as "CHAINLINK"
the name might change in the future, but we'll all know what's happening
>gif related

>> No.20431656

>>20427934
thanks for the FUD, m8. if it wasn't for your and other FUD posts, I could be a millionaire LINK holder. instead I'm here living a shit life, even though I have some money saved.

>> No.20431685
File: 28 KB, 182x276, 1591921570281.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431685

>>20427934
perhaps him wearing the same shirt is a psy-op in brand recognition, familiarity and trust. maybe he's jusy playing 4d chess

>> No.20431721
File: 730 KB, 1816x1818, 81k.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431721

>>20431514
>keep in mind chainlink has 18 decimals
>
>so therefore 1 chainlink token is actually:
>
>1.000 000 000 000 000 000 LINK
>that many "digits" is equivalent to the total "memory" of the quantum protocol known as "CHAINLINK"
>the name might change in the future, but we'll all know what's happening

>> No.20431843
File: 3.81 MB, 360x273, Charlie M.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20431843

>>20428169
By high and sell low Gaylord

>> No.20432005
File: 162 KB, 1125x1116, chapter 24 -- 42.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432005

>>20431843
guys how do I overcome my lust for women?
it's almost unbearable
Father made them so beautiful
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8847739-in-1924-nikola-tesla-was-asked-why-he-never-married#:~:text=%22I%20had%20always%20thought%20of,attributes%20considerably%20higher%20than%20man.

1924 || 1942

Chapter 24 || Chapter 42

>2026
12/21/2026
>the time is with the month of winter solstice
>when the change is due to come
>thunder in the other course of heaven
>things cannot be destroyed once and for all

>A movement is accomplished in 6 stages
>And the 7th brings return.
>For 7 is the number of the young light
>It forms when darkness is increased by one.
>Change returns success
>Going and coming without error.
>Action brings good fortune.

https://youtu.be/8eAITRu1UhE

Chapter 24 || 42

Matthew 24:42 King James Version (KJV)
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

https://youtu.be/P1ww1IXRfTA?t=350
^WATCH THIS
Feynmann talks about "mirrors" and how the left/right switch but why the bottom/top don't

he says essentially that you have to imagine a mirror as you walking around to the (((other side))) of the reflection, so therefore top and bottom remain the same, but "left" and "right" switch

>> No.20432067

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IavGgtQMA

>> No.20432071
File: 3.07 MB, 3840x2160, synchronicity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432071

>>20432005
>1924 || 1942
>Chapter 24 || Chapter 42
>>2026
>12/21/2026
>the time is with the month of winter solstice
>when the change is due to come
>thunder in the other course of heaven
>things cannot be destroyed once and for all
>A movement is accomplished in 6 stages
>And the 7th brings return.
>For 7 is the number of the young light
>It forms when darkness is increased by one.
>Change returns success
>Going and coming without error.
>Action brings good fortune.
https://youtu.be/8eAITRu1UhE

3:42

>> No.20432091
File: 233 KB, 800x1041, 1593203526182.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432091

>>20431685
>perhaps him wearing the same shirt is a psy-op in brand recognition, familiarity and trust. maybe he's jusy playing 4d chess
Sergey is most likely operating on 5th or 6th level dimensions
maybe even 42 levels

>> No.20432135
File: 197 KB, 2632x1090, father-son.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432135

>>20432005
>12/21/2026
>the time is with the month of winter solstice
>when the change is due to come
>thunder in the other course of heaven
https://youtu.be/T9X3YhUWsDc?t=16
I LOVE YOU FATHER

>> No.20432146

>>20428460
Sociology is underrated

>> No.20432211
File: 169 KB, 1079x1400, 2020-1212.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432211

>>20428460
>"the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies."
>The founder of Apple holds no degrees but took some philosophy classes before dropping out...
Steve (((JOBS))) interview related:
https://twitter.com/rBryer23/status/1283475854471962626?s=20

>> No.20432361

>>20431514
Whoa

>> No.20432428

>>20428251
This. Who wants to spend their time writing about digimon currency and not get paid? At least put this on a monetizable blog platform.

>> No.20432469
File: 708 KB, 3300x2550, 1594428014786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432469

>>20432361
>Whoa
yeah man, there's more revelations coming
https://youtu.be/JdW2peu4qN8

>> No.20432511
File: 40 KB, 622x350, EaKPAbjXgAEdZ3D.jfif.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432511

>>20428251
>You need to have sex incel
understatement of the millennium

>> No.20432599
File: 1.45 MB, 1125x1438, prepare to be blown away.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432599

>>20432469
>yeah man, there's more revelations coming
here we go:
https://youtu.be/F5JxpxBkuVc

>> No.20432645

>>20432599
Eh I stopped being a fan of Cahn after he made some dumb predictions several years ago (~2015)

>> No.20432675
File: 227 KB, 2420x1272, Wake up - Cohanim Jonathan Cahn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432675

>>20432645
>Eh I stopped being a fan of Cahn after he made some dumb predictions
I became an instant fan after this video:
https://youtu.be/mu4fg07zwDo
https://youtu.be/do-Fxp7Gs9s

>> No.20432742

>>20428555
Checkkem pasta based
>thanks for doing gods work w. This weak FUD 1/10 .. post on Reddit where they’ll believe KEKW

>> No.20432757

>>20432675
No he says a lot of good things but he made a lot of money by making bombastic predictions too.

Doesn't only God know when the end times are coming? It says so right in the books.

>> No.20432895
File: 603 KB, 2640x1578, 10183168665.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20432895

>>20432757
>No he says a lot of good things but he made a lot of money by making bombastic predictions too.
none of us are perfect
somehow I know he's working for Father'

good night everyone
was a fun thread
sweet dreams and know that I love you

>> No.20433095

>>20431010
thanks for that video

>> No.20433151

>>20428251
Also how does he even know Sergay wears the same shirt at every conference.

>> No.20433280
File: 447 KB, 954x642, LUMw8oa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20433280

>>20427934
>>20424435
All of these dumb threads make me feel so bullish.

WHO IN THE WORLD MAKE SO MUCH EFFORT TO FUD SOMETHING THEY DON'T HAVE A STAKE IN?!

OUT OF CONCERN OF OTHER'S FINANCIAL WELL BEING?

LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!

I feel so comfy now.

>> No.20433372

OP is just a nice guy. Trying to save fellow anons from financial disastor

>> No.20433434

>>20428673
You’re right. Chainlink will be worth more than both of those companies combine.

>> No.20433701

>>20427934
didnt read, buying chainlink

>> No.20433866

>>20427934
Cool Story OP. Try that one on Reddit?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action