Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 62 KB, 960x960, liara roux.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20326194 No.20326194 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

How can make money from fuck prostitute?

>> No.20326239

just enslave her in your basement and use her as child birthing machine

>> No.20326372

>>20326194
Film it and make pornos.

>> No.20326448

Kidnapping and setting up a teenage girl for prostitution will unironically make you hundreds of euros daily, especially in a city like Brussels.

>> No.20326484

>>20326448
does this really happen or is it feminist lies?

>> No.20326497

Based

>> No.20326534

>>20326194
Kill her after and sell body to medical school.

>> No.20326539
File: 45 KB, 1600x900, skynews-onlyfans-only-fans_5031828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20326539

>he isn't collaborating with popular sex workers

>> No.20326693

>>20326484
https://www.hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/brusselse-bende-koopt-16-jarig-meisje-en-dwingt-haar-wekenlang-tot-seks-met-mannen-parket-geeft-commentaar~a1e8075e/

It's actually a quite profitable business tactic when you have a refugee city dump full of middle eastern immigrants where decent white girls are a scarcity.

>> No.20326718

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to /biz/, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively with some retarded caption like 'How many [insert random shitcoin] to fuck a women like this?' or some other stupid shit. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

>> No.20326876
File: 1.57 MB, 300x200, 1519807752338.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20326876

>>20326693
That is fucking sick. I hope they get branded with a hot iron and sent to poor ass country to live out the rest of their lives.

>> No.20327460

>>20326194
she is so fine, nice choice in women OP. when i make it i'll cheat on my wife and baby to fuck this chick

>> No.20327536
File: 82 KB, 1080x1012, 1560913822541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20327536

>>20326718
>I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to /biz/, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively with some retarded caption like 'How many [insert random shitcoin] to fuck a women like this?' or some other stupid shit. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

>> No.20327543

>>20326194
fisrt be must pimp make

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action