[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 171 KB, 1280x720, 091F4432-7EC2-42DD-810E-75EB5CB6E9BF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20206702 No.20206702 [Reply] [Original]

My dearest anons. Today I just wanted to share this comfy position that I've been in for a while - LTO Network.

Let me first immediately mention that this isn't a pajeet/chink project. The team is white. Like white white. LTO Network has been increasingly in the spotlights due to massive blockchain adoption growth and being in the number one spot of most used blockchain. We're not talking about empty chink companies using the blockchain like EOS, but real and legitimate business incorporating LTO's blockchain products. Leasers and node runners are in a euphoria thanks to this, and it won't stop by any means.

Today they announced that a major player, who’s not only in the blockchain space but also in the corporate world will integrate their product suite into LTO. Pushing transaction levels to another level in the LTO ecosystem. LTO has been consistently pushing out numbers which are exceeding the majority of 100 Million market cap projects and these numbers keep growing every day. Even the most degenerate ape can see this but isn’t taking the next step. Leasing LTO. I’m just in a good mood, so dropping this here. Accumulating LTO while it’s still at this stage and price is a no-brainer. My shill shouldn’t move you to buy LTO. The numbers which LTO is putting out should. Just check them out yourself.

>> No.20206858
File: 71 KB, 720x469, 1523349063690.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20206702
You know what sounds more ridiculous then trump wining second rounds?????
Shit Coin printers and their "WILL BE BURNED", "WILL BE DESTROYED", "WILL BE SENT TO 0 WALLET TO BE FORGOTTEN".
Why the fuck print so many shitcoins in the first place. Don't print that much and nothing will be needed to be burned.
IT'S STUPID! It's hopium for your mind "oh I will be green after some burn", "oh i'm clever".
Burning coins doesn't produce value, if nobody writes code or implements "their solutions".
Go shill your bags somewhere else, nigger.