[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 41 KB, 945x745, 6F40EFA9-4059-4FE9-A3A1-9E6B900791AC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20069413 No.20069413 [Reply] [Original]

Can one of my fellow 2018 link OG’s post? Pls and thx faggots

>> No.20069486

>>20069413
>dopamine running low

>> No.20069997

>>20069413
This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

>> No.20070465

>>20069997
Not correct newfag

>> No.20070905

>>20070465
For me, it's Chainlink. The best cryptocurrency. I even buy extra in the smallest dip and the price increase just keeps on its spirit to oblige.

One time I bought Chainlink for 50 cents. I said, "Chainlink for 50 cents!" and the nice friendly Binance worker laughed and said, "Wow, Chainlink for 50 cents!".

Now the Binance staff greets me with "Chainlink for 50 cents" and ALWAYS give me three extra LINK over a purchase of 100 or more. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Binance currency exchange, I go there at least 3 times a week for buying the dips and accumilating in lower price periods, 1-2 times for buying more LINK on the weekend, and maybe one extra time when I'm in a rush but want a great cryptocurrency exchange that is fast, and can match my daily cryptocurrency needs.

I even sold my BTC for CHAINLINK, it's amazing! What a great cryptocurrency.

>> No.20071554

This thread is just a few neglected dogs barking in a back yard no one even knows exists

>> No.20072093
File: 155 KB, 350x270, Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 5.04.39 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20069997
is this true?

>> No.20072237

>>20072093
Yes

>> No.20072289

>>20072093
yep

>> No.20072437

>>20072093
I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. /biz/ hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

>> No.20072484

>>20072437
>ut actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.
>'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and

this girl sounds pretty logical

>> No.20072518

>>20072437
this lady sounds right
market cap is already too high and why should banks trust us

>> No.20072568

Okay faggots, I'll post this once and only once because I'm drunk and I don't give a fuck tonight. For all you weak hand fags who either sold your LINK or were too chicken shit to buy below $2... stop having a fucking panic attack as it pumps and hold it together. Guess what? If you're patient and not a goddamn idiot you can get sub $2 LINK, just look how many times it's been below $2 in the past year. Almost certainly, within the month, if not within the next 3 months it will drop below $2 again. Not fudding the project just being rational. Go ahead and set some buys at like $2.00, $2.50, $1.95... Who gives a fuck, odds are they'll be filled before August and you can carry on. Put it in cold storage so your weak ass hands don't try to sell it again. Good luck and stop freaking the fuck out. We can all make it if you just relax and practice some goddamn patience. Goodnight.

>> No.20072592

>>20069413
>the year is 2025
>smartcontracts are in the middle of a mass adoption craze
>chainlink is the preferred oracle across multiple large markets
>chainlink is $5000 a token
>you're running a massive node and have been running one since some of the early days of linkpool
>gain multiple links a month, passive income of tens of thousands of dollars
>your victorias secret model wife has just put your children (chad, felicity, and serendipity) to bed
>she rides your dick hard like a gymnast every night - you both cum multiple times on a regular basis, sex life is great
>you descend into your oxygenated cryochamber to sleep and regenerate for the night
>caviar for dinner every day, champagne with every meal
>your doctor has prescribed a new high tech version of ecstasy for you - every day is bliss
>you will have enough capital to go on in the future and invest in companies that will mine asteroids, planets, and harness energy from stars
>you will amass enough wealth to have a seat at the table of the intergalactic elite and play spacegolf with japanese aliens and talk about the spacemarket

>> No.20073671

>>20069413
>that pic
kek

>> No.20073857
File: 26 KB, 854x298, y_EoJVl6UlT6d4rBdmTNTGQXaiJuV6_R1fsC87U5ugI.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20069997
>a lot like REQ

>> No.20075050
File: 279 KB, 945x745, Chainlink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20069413

>> No.20075131
File: 33 KB, 327x154, 1531758560437.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20069413

>The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave .00000001 link to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my link wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my link) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my link wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 link to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 link to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside

>> No.20075173
File: 1000 KB, 1159x1600, 1528439075761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>January 1st, 2021
>I wake up around noon and check coinmarketcap
>$1050
>I spent New Years Eve alone as usual
>I think about all the memes, all the threads spammed on the Chainlink board of 4channel last night
>All the fud about dropping back to $800
>We finally broke $1,000
>I walk outside and get an Uber to the airport
>I only have the 300 Link I managed to buy early 2020, but I started making enough off staking to quit my job
>I fly to the Cryonics center I've been in touch with
>In the waiting room I browse /link/ (a board made when some anon bought 4channel with his Link gains last August)
>half the threads are anons showing off their yachts, huge orgies, paying homeless people to let them beat the shit out of them, you get the idea
>I wish I'd had gotten in earlier - a few anons were living like literal kings now, complete with their own fledgling countries
>a couple more livestreams pop up - more nolinker suicides
>the jannies quickly take them down
>the doc takes my phone and we make small talk until I slip into the abyss
>Im declared dead
>This sets off my contracts interlinked within contracts interlinked within contracts interlinked within oracles
>The first contract releases the payment to the Cryonics organization
>Immediately after my Link portfolio is reorganized by a series of contracts written to stake my Link automatically for safe profits
>years pass and an army of profit taking contracts are at work, diversifying my portfolio into various assets for another level of security
>100 years pass and the stop loss contracts still haven't kicked in
>As if no time had passed at all I'm awake, for a second I think I'm still waiting to be put into Cryogenic sleep

1/2

>> No.20075241
File: 113 KB, 602x800, 1531762454043.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20075173

>A new doctor is explaining everything to me
>He hands me the shoebox I put some possessions in - a photo of my family, a photo of my cat, my first Ledger Nano
>I can tell this body isn't organic, but it looks completely natural
>The doctor shows me my portfolio
>Adjusted for inflation, I'm the equivalent of a 2021 billionaire
>I pay for an ego backup
>A sensor imbedded in my body serves as an oracle, if I die my consciousness will immediately be restored in a new body
>I spend some decades roaming Earth, talking to the other old Linkers
>Learn that ayys made first contact soon after our societal and technological development was spurred on by smart contracts
>Pay homage to the statue of Sergey Nazarov, standing in the center of what was once Israel
>Send 1 Link to the janitors wallet as he scrubs Sergey's giant stone feet
>He gets a notification and realizes he's suddenly a rich man
>Exclaims he can finally buy his freedom, breaks down crying tears of happiness
>Figure I've had enough of Earth, pay a ship building company to make me a vessel resembling the one I once flew in EVE Online
>Explore the stars and meet all sorts of interesting people and space niggers using worm holes rendered traversable by some alien technology
>Enter the infinite
What are you gonna do when you make it, anon?

2/2