[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 408 KB, 498x359, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20031202 No.20031202 [Reply] [Original]

THE CRASH BEFORE THE MONTHLY CANDLE INCOMING. L
>he thought it was about to moon
Onono hahahahha

>> No.20031377

I want it to dump.

For that reason I know it won't.

>> No.20031504

>>20031377
Its about to come down to frustrate everyone on a low monthly close. BTC is gonna get rekt too

>> No.20031527

>>20031504
Nigger. Half the country is unemployed. A bunch of niggers and antifa at some BLM protest just surrounded a white car in the most Mormon city in Utah and shot the driver. Fauci is testifying that schools need to stay closed another year. Presidential election in a few short months. Economy about to be rocked. And you worthless faggots are STILL here in your chainlink bubble thinking that your gonna have 2 million dollars next year and going to be able to leave your basements for the first time ever to eat something other then chicken tendies.

I’ve been in chainlink since early 2018. I was stoked as fuck when I got in and I have a good sized stack. I’ve lost 95% of my enthusiasm owning it because the world is irreversibly damaged beyond repair. I’d be shaving off some of your stacks like I have and be buying Gold and silver and AK’s as well and make sure you top off your cars with enough fuel.

>> No.20031560

>>20031527
Yes.

>> No.20031725

>>20031527
While you may be realizing the shocking state of the world, you’re neglecting the Hegelian dialectic that was put into place PRIOR to all of this.
The reason that all of these things are occurring is because the 4th industrial revolution was going to be doing the same things to the people that are now jobless.
Better that these people lost their jobs to a nebulous event than a real enterprise.

If you haven’t sequestered your assets in gold and guns or oil or whatever you feel will keep you safe already, then you’ve missed the big picture.

That picture being that every investment is one of both current and future opportunities to remain safe and secured.

The great reset was fomented at the inception of this current climate for the precise reason that the problems today will need a solution that people will be vehemently against, unless of course, they’re desperate.

What you’re seeing is the desperation playing out and stringing the psychological milieu until people DEMAND safety.

But in order to demand safety, the real threat of danger must be magnified to an appreciable level so as to force the average person into irrational flights to the ‘safe’ machinations of those whom would seek to rule over us.
Win or lose the 4th industrial revolution will continue.
It’s just wether or not the plebs like you get any slice of the pie that should be up for debate.

>> No.20031822

>>20031527

>100% tard post

Buy bags of silver and gold and coom all over them as they lose value and the rest of the world continues to pass you by.

Get your tin foil hat and your patriot supply food bag, go inna woods with a shovel and a gun. Dig a hole jump in and shoot yourself.

dumb asses and their shiny rocks

dumb asses and their guns.

you know the government has missiles right?

When did /biz/ become a boomer tier rock board?

>> No.20031848

>>20031725
>If you haven’t sequestered your assets in gold and guns or oil or whatever you feel will keep you safe already, then you’ve missed the big picture.

>facepalm

>> No.20031918

>>20031725
>Win or lose the 4th industrial revolution will continue.
>It’s just wether or not the plebs like you get any slice of the pie that should be up for debate.

And what’s that pie going to be like in this new world? Sure I’d rather be in than out but I don’t know about you but I want to be rich in the old world instead of the new one that’s coming. I don’t know about you but I’m not excited at all. Link could shoot up to $3,000 tonight and I’d wake up tomorrow morning just as demoralized as I am today about where things are headed. Don’t get me wrong tho... I’m enjoying the collapse and happenings but I’m not excited at all where this all ends up, rich or not

>> No.20031983

>>20031725
>What you’re seeing is the desperation playing out and stringing the psychological milieu until people DEMAND safety.

And I ain’t getting chipped like some cattle nigger. I don’t give a fuck how much my link stack is worth.

>> No.20032055

>>20031202
I Hope it dumps by tomorrow

>> No.20032078

>>20031527
Yes.

>> No.20032101

>>20032055
>tomorrow
This is going to dump all day

>> No.20032283

>>20032101